Newseum is a fascinating interactive museum dedicated to news and journalism from all over the world. Newseum features 15 theatres and 14 galleries, covering a wide range of themes and topics, both historical and current. Every day current newspaper front pages from around the globe are put on display outside of the building, making it an ever-changing experience. A trip to the Newseum is a fun way to get a behind-the-scenes look at journalism and reporting for anyone visiting Washington DC.
- Have a fabulous lunch at The Source, a Wolfgang Puck restaurant located in the Newseum, featuring a wide range of food to suit any taste.
- Become the reporter at the NBC News Interactive Newsroom, where visitors get to play the roles of editors, anchors, and photojournalists, whilst using tools that simulate an actual broadcast without ever leaving Washington DC.
- Gaze upon award-winning photos, many of them instantly recognisable, in the Pulitzer Prize Photographs Gallery, where many exhibits include interviews with the photographers that took them.
The Newseum is right on Pennsylvania Avenue, a main hub of interest in Washington DC. There is plenty of public transportation in Washington DC, and most visitors find that utilising the metros, taxis, and buses is much more convenient than the hassle of hiring a car. Travellers taking the green or yellow lines to the Newseum should exit at the Archives Navy Memorial Penn Quarter station. Those coming in on the red line need to exit at the 4th Street station and walk a block, unless it is the weekend, when the 4th street exit is closed, then they will need to get off at the F Street exit.
The Washington Court Hotel offers comfortable accommodations in the heart of Washington DC. Guests of the hotel are just a ten minute walk from the National Mall, the Washington Monument and the... More
Great stay except for restaurant
Be it for business or leisure, travellers find stylish retreat at Grand Hyatt Washington set centrally in this vibrant United States capital. A visit to Washington DC is not complete without a stop... More
Offering a favourable location and relaxing atmosphere, this shining jewel is the right choice of accommodation, while visiting Washington. GeneralThe property comprises 16 state-of-the-art... More
Featuring luxurious Art Deco-inspired accommodations situated just a block away from Lafayette Square, Sofitel Lafayette Square Washington DC makes for an ideal base for discerning travellers in... More
Seamlessly combining 1920's glamour with modern comfort and convenience, Crowne Plaza Hotel The Hamilton - Washington DC makes for an ideal base for business and leisure travellers while in the... More
900 F Street, NW Map
Rate includes breakfast
Courtyard Washington Convention Centercenter serves as a haven of relaxation, whether you are in town to discover the sights or conduct business. General For your business requirements you can... More
Featuring access to rooftop terrace and an amazing outdoor pool, Washington Apartel gives you the pleasant feeling of freedom and comfort in the heart of Washington D.C. The location of this... More
901 6th Street., NW Map
Parking Package Includes valet parking
The Hampton Inn Washington-Downtown-Convention Center offers affordable accommodations just steps from DC's best locations. Business travellers will enjoy easy access to several corporations... More
Featuring classic elegance, luxurious accommodation and an unsurpassed service, W Washington D.C. makes guests enjoy all the privileges for an unforgettable stay. GeneralW Washington D.C. features... More
Refine your search
- National Gallery of Art hotels
- National Archives hotels
- Judiciary Square hotels
- Koshland Science Museum hotels
- National Mall hotels
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum hotels
- National Building Museum hotels
- National Air and Space Museum hotels
- International Spy Museum hotels
- Verizon Center hotels
- National Museum of Natural History hotels
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden hotels