Newseum is a fascinating interactive museum dedicated to news and journalism from all over the world. Newseum features 15 theatres and 14 galleries, covering a wide range of themes and topics, both historical and current. Every day current newspaper front pages from around the globe are put on display outside of the building, making it an ever-changing experience. A trip to the Newseum is a fun way to get a behind-the-scenes look at journalism and reporting for anyone visiting Washington DC.
- Have a fabulous lunch at The Source, a Wolfgang Puck restaurant located in the Newseum, featuring a wide range of food to suit any taste.
- Become the reporter at the NBC News Interactive Newsroom, where visitors get to play the roles of editors, anchors, and photojournalists, whilst using tools that simulate an actual broadcast without ever leaving Washington DC.
- Gaze upon award-winning photos, many of them instantly recognisable, in the Pulitzer Prize Photographs Gallery, where many exhibits include interviews with the photographers that took them.
The Newseum is right on Pennsylvania Avenue, a main hub of interest in Washington DC. There is plenty of public transportation in Washington DC, and most visitors find that utilising the metros, taxis, and buses is much more convenient than the hassle of hiring a car. Travellers taking the green or yellow lines to the Newseum should exit at the Archives Navy Memorial Penn Quarter station. Those coming in on the red line need to exit at the 4th Street station and walk a block, unless it is the weekend, when the 4th street exit is closed, then they will need to get off at the F Street exit.
- Las Vegas hotels (172 hotels)
- New York hotels (315 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (155 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (161 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (109 hotels)
300 hotels near Newseum
Be it for business or leisure, travellers find stylish retreat at Grand Hyatt Washington set centrally in this vibrant United States capital. A visit to Washington DC is not complete without a stop... More
900 10th Street NW Map
Embassy Suites Washington D.C. - Convention Center is the ideal spot for travellers looking for a modern and charming place with an intimate and elegant ambiance and who wish to be surrounded by a... More
Opening May 1, 2014. Our hotel is starting to take individual leisure travel reservations for visits starting June 1, 2014. The 1,175-room, 49-suite Marriott Marquis Washington, DC is designed to... More
Offering warm and inviting environment, the Marriott at Metro Center is the best choice for business travel, weekend getaways or family vacations in the DC area. GeneralThe hotel's elegant and... More
The Washington Court Hotel offers comfortable accommodations in the heart of Washington DC. Guests of the hotel are just a ten minute walk from the National Mall, the Washington Monument and the... More
Featuring classic elegance, luxurious accommodation and an unsurpassed service, W Washington D.C. makes guests enjoy all the privileges for an unforgettable stay. GeneralW Washington D.C. features... More
Hyatt Regency Washington DC invites vacationers to inviting and modern accommodations in the capital of the United States of America. This upscale hotel in downtown Washington DC is within five... More
The Hampton Inn Washington-Downtown-Convention Center offers affordable accommodations just steps from DC's best locations. Business travellers will enjoy easy access to several corporations... More
Cosmopolitan business and leisure travellers looking to visit local attractions in the United States capital find stylish base at Marriott Washington DC. This Washington DC hotel offer guests close... More