Newseum is a fascinating interactive museum dedicated to news and journalism from all over the world. Newseum features 15 theatres and 14 galleries, covering a wide range of themes and topics, both historical and current. Every day current newspaper front pages from around the globe are put on display outside of the building, making it an ever-changing experience. A trip to the Newseum is a fun way to get a behind-the-scenes look at journalism and reporting for anyone visiting Washington DC.
- Have a fabulous lunch at The Source, a Wolfgang Puck restaurant located in the Newseum, featuring a wide range of food to suit any taste.
- Become the reporter at the NBC News Interactive Newsroom, where visitors get to play the roles of editors, anchors, and photojournalists, whilst using tools that simulate an actual broadcast without ever leaving Washington DC.
- Gaze upon award-winning photos, many of them instantly recognisable, in the Pulitzer Prize Photographs Gallery, where many exhibits include interviews with the photographers that took them.
The Newseum is right on Pennsylvania Avenue, a main hub of interest in Washington DC. There is plenty of public transportation in Washington DC, and most visitors find that utilising the metros, taxis, and buses is much more convenient than the hassle of hiring a car. Travellers taking the green or yellow lines to the Newseum should exit at the Archives Navy Memorial Penn Quarter station. Those coming in on the red line need to exit at the 4th Street station and walk a block, unless it is the weekend, when the 4th street exit is closed, then they will need to get off at the F Street exit.
Be it for business or leisure, travellers find stylish retreat at Grand Hyatt Washington set centrally in this vibrant United States capital. A visit to Washington DC is not complete without a stop... More
900 F Street, NW Map
Courtyard Washington Convention Centercenter serves as a haven of relaxation, whether you are in town to discover the sights or conduct business. General For your business requirements you can... More
Located in the heart of a pulsing and revitalized downtown, the Renaissance Hotel Washington DC is ideal for experiencing the energy and allure of America's Capital city. GeneralThe elegant and... More
Opening May 1, 2014. Our hotel is starting to take individual leisure travel reservations for visits starting June 1, 2014. The 1,175-room, 49-suite Marriott Marquis Washington, DC is designed to... More
Cosmopolitan business and leisure travellers looking to visit local attractions in the United States capital find stylish base at Marriott Washington DC. This Washington DC hotel offer guests close... More
Offering warm and inviting environment, the Marriott at Metro Center is the best choice for business travel, weekend getaways or family vacations in the DC area. GeneralThe hotel's elegant and... More
The Washington Court Hotel offers comfortable accommodations in the heart of Washington DC. Guests of the hotel are just a ten minute walk from the National Mall, the Washington Monument and the... More
Great stay except for restaurant
The superb location, friendly service and extra amenities make the Holiday Inn Capitol Washington the best hotel choice for business and leisure travellers alike. GeneralRegardless of the size or... More
400 New Jersey Ave Northwest Map
Daily Breakfast for 2, 2pm late check-out
Hyatt Regency Washington DC invites vacationers to inviting and modern accommodations in the capital of the United States of America. This upscale hotel in downtown Washington DC is within five... More
layover, convenient for Amtrak travellers
Refine your search
- National Gallery of Art hotels
- National Archives hotels
- Judiciary Square hotels
- Koshland Science Museum hotels
- National Mall hotels
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum hotels
- National Building Museum hotels
- National Air and Space Museum hotels
- International Spy Museum hotels
- Verizon Center hotels
- National Museum of Natural History hotels
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden hotels