National Museum of American History hotels
National Museum of American History
- Go back in time when brave men and women fought for the United States by seeing the display of uniforms, swords, flags and numerous guns at Washington, DC’s National Museum of American History.
- See the wide selection of antique musical instruments such as dropping sticks and harpsichords at the National Museum of American History’s collection.
- Check out the lavish collection of coins, bank notes, medallions, as well as gold nuggets in this museum in Washington, DC to see how these objects played their part in the economy’s development.
When travelling to the National Museum of American History in Washington, DC it is recommended that visitors take public transportation including taxis as there is limited parking near this Washington address. Take the Blue and Orange Metrorail lines and get off at the Federal Triangle or the Smithsonian stations. The Metrobus drop-off point is at Madison Avenue on the Mall. If you still want to drive and you have a satellite navigation device it is found at -77.032129, 1400 longitude and 38.89205 latitude. There are Metrorail links from both of the international airports serving the area.
Be it for business or leisure, travellers find stylish retreat at Grand Hyatt Washington set centrally in this vibrant United States capital. A visit to Washington DC is not complete without a stop... More
Grand Hyatt Washington
900 F Street, NW Map
Courtyard Washington Convention Centercenter serves as a haven of relaxation, whether you are in town to discover the sights or conduct business. General For your business requirements you can... More
Sophisticated and luxurious, Loews Madison Hotel makes for an ideal base for corporate and leisure travellers while in the US capital. This Washington DC hotel boasts of elegant European... More
Seamlessly combining 1920's glamour with modern comfort and convenience, Crowne Plaza Hotel The Hamilton - Washington DC makes for an ideal base for business and leisure travellers while in the... More
900 10th Street NW Map
Embassy Suites Washington D.C. - Convention Center is the ideal spot for travellers looking for a modern and charming place with an intimate and elegant ambiance and who wish to be surrounded by a... More
Surrounded by the goings-on of the nation's capital outside and a vibrant setting inside, Monaco Washington DC, a Kimpton Hotel, caters to the savviest of travellers accustomed to world class... More
Featuring luxurious Art Deco-inspired accommodations situated just a block away from Lafayette Square, Sofitel Lafayette Square Washington DC makes for an ideal base for discerning travellers in... More
Opening May 1, 2014. Our hotel is starting to take individual leisure travel reservations for visits starting June 1, 2014. The 1,175-room, 49-suite Marriott Marquis Washington, DC is designed to... More
The Donovan, a Kimpton Hotel features modern accommodations in a great DC location. Guests have easy access to the Verizon Center, the Shops at National Place and the National Museum of Natural... More
Comfortable hotel in a great location
Cosmopolitan business and leisure travellers looking to visit local attractions in the United States capital find stylish base at Marriott Washington DC. This Washington DC hotel offer guests close... More
Refine your search
- Ronald Reagan Building hotels
- Federal Triangle hotels
- National Museum of Natural History hotels
- Old Post office Pavilion hotels
- Ripley Center hotels
- Freer Gallery of Art hotels
- Arthur M Sackler Gallery hotels
- National Aquarium hotels
- Enid A Haupt Garden hotels
- Sackler Gallery hotels
- Smithsonian Institution hotels
- Freedom Plaza hotels