National Museum of American History hotels
National Museum of American History
- Go back in time when brave men and women fought for the United States by seeing the display of uniforms, swords, flags and numerous guns at Washington, DC’s National Museum of American History.
- See the wide selection of antique musical instruments such as dropping sticks and harpsichords at the National Museum of American History’s collection.
- Check out the lavish collection of coins, bank notes, medallions, as well as gold nuggets in this museum in Washington, DC to see how these objects played their part in the economy’s development.
When travelling to the National Museum of American History in Washington, DC it is recommended that visitors take public transportation including taxis as there is limited parking near this Washington address. Take the Blue and Orange Metrorail lines and get off at the Federal Triangle or the Smithsonian stations. The Metrobus drop-off point is at Madison Avenue on the Mall. If you still want to drive and you have a satellite navigation device it is found at -77.032129, 1400 longitude and 38.89205 latitude. There are Metrorail links from both of the international airports serving the area.
Be it for business or leisure, travellers find stylish retreat at Grand Hyatt Washington set centrally in this vibrant United States capital. A visit to Washington DC is not complete without a stop... More
State Plaza Hotel offers comfortable accommodations in one of DC's best locations. Guests can walk to the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, the Lincoln and World War II Memorials and the... More
uncomfortable and dangerous
1011 L Street Northwest Map
Complimentary Continental Breakfast for 2
Featuring modern accommodations housed in a 19th-century Victorian mansion set within convenient distance from corporate hubs and cultural attractions, Morrison Clark Inn creates an ideal base for... More
Lovely stay for quick trip to DC!
Club Quarters Washington offers business travellers affordable accommodations near the best attractions in the nation's capital. The hotel is less than three kilometres from the National Mall and... More
The superb location, friendly service and extra amenities make the Holiday Inn Capitol Washington the best hotel choice for business and leisure travellers alike. GeneralRegardless of the size or... More
The Donovan, a Kimpton Hotel features modern accommodations in a great DC location. Guests have easy access to the Verizon Center, the Shops at National Place and the National Museum of Natural... More
Tudor-style architecture with antique furnishings and modern comforts, Henley Park Hotel is a stylish refuge in the heart of the United States capital. Holidaymakers at this Washington DC hotel... More
Surrounded by the goings-on of the nation's capital outside and a vibrant setting inside, Monaco Washington DC, a Kimpton Hotel, caters to the savviest of travellers accustomed to world class... More
Sophisticated and luxurious, Loews Madison Hotel makes for an ideal base for corporate and leisure travellers while in the US capital. This Washington DC hotel boasts of elegant European... More
Offering a favourable location and relaxing atmosphere, InterContinental THE WILLARD WASHINGTON D.C. is the right choice of accommodation, while visiting Washington. This luxurious hotel places... More
Refine your search
- Ronald Reagan Building hotels
- Federal Triangle hotels
- National Museum of Natural History hotels
- Old Post office Pavilion hotels
- Ripley Center hotels
- Freer Gallery of Art hotels
- Arthur M Sackler Gallery hotels
- National Aquarium hotels
- Enid A Haupt Garden hotels
- Sackler Gallery hotels
- Smithsonian Institution hotels
- Freedom Plaza hotels