National Museum of American History hotels
National Museum of American History
- Go back in time when brave men and women fought for the United States by seeing the display of uniforms, swords, flags and numerous guns at Washington, DC’s National Museum of American History.
- See the wide selection of antique musical instruments such as dropping sticks and harpsichords at the National Museum of American History’s collection.
- Check out the lavish collection of coins, bank notes, medallions, as well as gold nuggets in this museum in Washington, DC to see how these objects played their part in the economy’s development.
When travelling to the National Museum of American History in Washington, DC it is recommended that visitors take public transportation including taxis as there is limited parking near this Washington address. Take the Blue and Orange Metrorail lines and get off at the Federal Triangle or the Smithsonian stations. The Metrobus drop-off point is at Madison Avenue on the Mall. If you still want to drive and you have a satellite navigation device it is found at -77.032129, 1400 longitude and 38.89205 latitude. There are Metrorail links from both of the international airports serving the area.
Featuring comfortable units and innovative facilities, Courtyard Washington DC Foggy Bottom Hotel makes for a convenient base while visiting the US capital. This value-for-money hotel in Foggy... More
Located in the heart of a pulsing and revitalized downtown, the Renaissance Hotel Washington DC is ideal for experiencing the energy and allure of America's Capital city. GeneralThe elegant and... More
Be it for business or leisure, travellers find stylish retreat at Grand Hyatt Washington set centrally in this vibrant United States capital. A visit to Washington DC is not complete without a stop... More
900 F Street, NW Map
Rate includes breakfast
Courtyard Washington Convention Centercenter serves as a haven of relaxation, whether you are in town to discover the sights or conduct business. General For your business requirements you can... More
Opening May 1, 2014. Our hotel is starting to take individual leisure travel reservations for visits starting June 1, 2014. The 1,175-room, 49-suite Marriott Marquis Washington, DC is designed to... More
Offering warm and inviting environment, the Marriott at Metro Center is the best choice for business travel, weekend getaways or family vacations in the DC area. GeneralThe hotel's elegant and... More
Cosmopolitan business and leisure travellers looking to visit local attractions in the United States capital find stylish base at Marriott Washington DC. This Washington DC hotel offer guests close... More
1177 Fifteenth St NW Map
Rate includes $25 USD food & beverage credit
Sophisticated and luxurious, Loews Madison Hotel makes for an ideal base for corporate and leisure travellers while in the US capital. This Washington DC hotel boasts of elegant European... More
Featuring access to rooftop terrace and an amazing outdoor pool, Washington Apartel gives you the pleasant feeling of freedom and comfort in the heart of Washington D.C. The location of this... More
Refine your search
- Ronald Reagan Building hotels
- Federal Triangle hotels
- National Museum of Natural History hotels
- Old Post office Pavilion hotels
- Ripley Center hotels
- Freer Gallery of Art hotels
- Arthur M Sackler Gallery hotels
- National Aquarium hotels
- Enid A Haupt Garden hotels
- Sackler Gallery hotels
- Smithsonian Institution hotels
- Freedom Plaza hotels