National Mall hotels
The National Mall is a beautiful open-air national park situated in downtown Washington DC. Visitors to Washington DC will find that the area around the National Mall offers splendid monuments and statues, and is within walking distance of numerous landmarks like the Library of Congress and the White House. Whether travellers are interested in learning about America's history and government, or simply relaxing, a visit to the National Mall is a must for any trip to Washington DC.
- Enjoy one of the numerous gardens found throughout the National Mall, such as the famed Victory Garden at the National Museum of American History, or the Heirloom Garden.
- Trip to Washington DC is complete without a stop at one of the numerous memorials, like the Korean War Veterans Memorial or the Lincoln Memorial, amongst many others both at the National Mall and nearby.
- Visit one of the numerous museums on the grounds, such as the National Air and Space Museum or the National Gallery of Art and Sculpture Garden.
The National Mall is easily reached by the extensive public transportation system that Washington DC has to offer. The most convenient method is to take the Washington Metro to the Smithsonian Station on the south end of the Mall. The Metrobus and the DC Circulator also make scheduled daily stops nearby. Bicycle and car rentals are options as well, however whilst there is parking throughout for bikes, vehicle parking is very limited around the area. Once at the National Mall, it is quite simple to get around on foot.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (191 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
298 hotels near National Mall
The Washington Court Hotel offers comfortable accommodations in the heart of Washington DC. Guests of the hotel are just a ten minute walk from the National Mall, the Washington Monument and the... More
900 10th Street NW Map
Embassy Suites Washington D.C. - Convention Center is the ideal spot for travellers looking for a modern and charming place with an intimate and elegant ambiance and who wish to be surrounded by a... More
Cosmopolitan business and leisure travellers looking to visit local attractions in the United States capital find stylish base at Marriott Washington DC. This Washington DC hotel offer guests close... More
Surrounded by the goings-on of the nation's capital outside and a vibrant setting inside, Monaco Washington DC, a Kimpton Hotel, caters to the savviest of travellers accustomed to world class... More
Be it for business or leisure, travellers find stylish retreat at Grand Hyatt Washington set centrally in this vibrant United States capital. A visit to Washington DC is not complete without a stop... More
Located in the heart of a pulsing and revitalized downtown, the Renaissance Hotel Washington DC is ideal for experiencing the energy and allure of America's Capital city. GeneralThe elegant and... More
900 F Street, NW Map
Courtyard Washington Convention Centercenter serves as a haven of relaxation, whether you are in town to discover the sights or conduct business. General For your business requirements you can... More
If you are planning for a business or a pleasure trip to Washington, The George, a Kimpton Hotel, with all its fabulous facilities, intends to make your vacation a memorable one for you. ... More
The Hampton Inn Washington-Downtown-Convention Center offers affordable accommodations just steps from DC's best locations. Business travellers will enjoy easy access to several corporations... More