National Mall hotels
The National Mall is a beautiful open-air national park situated in downtown Washington DC. Visitors to Washington DC will find that the area around the National Mall offers splendid monuments and statues, and is within walking distance of numerous landmarks like the Library of Congress and the White House. Whether travellers are interested in learning about America's history and government, or simply relaxing, a visit to the National Mall is a must for any trip to Washington DC.
- Enjoy one of the numerous gardens found throughout the National Mall, such as the famed Victory Garden at the National Museum of American History, or the Heirloom Garden.
- Trip to Washington DC is complete without a stop at one of the numerous memorials, like the Korean War Veterans Memorial or the Lincoln Memorial, amongst many others both at the National Mall and nearby.
- Visit one of the numerous museums on the grounds, such as the National Air and Space Museum or the National Gallery of Art and Sculpture Garden.
The National Mall is easily reached by the extensive public transportation system that Washington DC has to offer. The most convenient method is to take the Washington Metro to the Smithsonian Station on the south end of the Mall. The Metrobus and the DC Circulator also make scheduled daily stops nearby. Bicycle and car rentals are options as well, however whilst there is parking throughout for bikes, vehicle parking is very limited around the area. Once at the National Mall, it is quite simple to get around on foot.
Be it for business or leisure, travellers find stylish retreat at Grand Hyatt Washington set centrally in this vibrant United States capital. A visit to Washington DC is not complete without a stop... More
Combining the modern conveniences and technologies, this property offers you all the comfort you expect and is an ideal place for both leisure and business travellers. GeneralThe Capitol Hill... More
2Pats in DCA
400 New Jersey Ave Northwest Map
Daily Breakfast for 2, 2pm late check-out
Hyatt Regency Washington DC invites vacationers to inviting and modern accommodations in the capital of the United States of America. This upscale hotel in downtown Washington DC is within five... More
layover, convenient for Amtrak travellers
The Washington Court Hotel offers comfortable accommodations in the heart of Washington DC. Guests of the hotel are just a ten minute walk from the National Mall, the Washington Monument and the... More
If you are planning for a business or a pleasure trip to Washington, The George, a Kimpton Hotel, with all its fabulous facilities, intends to make your vacation a memorable one for you. ... More
The Liaison Capitol Hill an Affinia Hotel offers cosmopolitan business and leisure travellers sophisticated accommodations in the distinguished neighbourhood of Capitol Hill. The boutique property... More
Attracting tourists, business executives, diplomats and lobbyists, the Phoenix Park Hotel boasts lovely and luxurious accommodation synchronised with exquisite facilities to give all its visitors a... More
The superb location, friendly service and extra amenities make the Holiday Inn Capitol Washington the best hotel choice for business and leisure travellers alike. GeneralRegardless of the size or... More
Surrounded by the goings-on of the nation's capital outside and a vibrant setting inside, Monaco Washington DC, a Kimpton Hotel, caters to the savviest of travellers accustomed to world class... More
Refine your search
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum hotels
- National Air and Space Museum hotels
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden hotels
- National Gallery of Art hotels
- Arts and Industries Building hotels
- National Museum of the American Indian hotels
- Smithsonian Institution hotels
- National Museum of African Art hotels
- Newseum hotels
- National Archives hotels
- Enid A Haupt Garden hotels
- L'enfant Plaza hotels