National Mall hotels
The National Mall is a beautiful open-air national park situated in downtown Washington DC. Visitors to Washington DC will find that the area around the National Mall offers splendid monuments and statues, and is within walking distance of numerous landmarks like the Library of Congress and the White House. Whether travellers are interested in learning about America's history and government, or simply relaxing, a visit to the National Mall is a must for any trip to Washington DC.
- Enjoy one of the numerous gardens found throughout the National Mall, such as the famed Victory Garden at the National Museum of American History, or the Heirloom Garden.
- Trip to Washington DC is complete without a stop at one of the numerous memorials, like the Korean War Veterans Memorial or the Lincoln Memorial, amongst many others both at the National Mall and nearby.
- Visit one of the numerous museums on the grounds, such as the National Air and Space Museum or the National Gallery of Art and Sculpture Garden.
The National Mall is easily reached by the extensive public transportation system that Washington DC has to offer. The most convenient method is to take the Washington Metro to the Smithsonian Station on the south end of the Mall. The Metrobus and the DC Circulator also make scheduled daily stops nearby. Bicycle and car rentals are options as well, however whilst there is parking throughout for bikes, vehicle parking is very limited around the area. Once at the National Mall, it is quite simple to get around on foot.
The Washington Court Hotel offers comfortable accommodations in the heart of Washington DC. Guests of the hotel are just a ten minute walk from the National Mall, the Washington Monument and the... More
Great stay except for restaurant
Be it for business or leisure, travellers find stylish retreat at Grand Hyatt Washington set centrally in this vibrant United States capital. A visit to Washington DC is not complete without a stop... More
Offering a favourable location and relaxing atmosphere, this shining jewel is the right choice of accommodation, while visiting Washington. GeneralThe property comprises 16 state-of-the-art... More
Featuring access to rooftop terrace and an amazing outdoor pool, Washington Apartel gives you the pleasant feeling of freedom and comfort in the heart of Washington D.C. The location of this... More
900 F Street, NW Map
Courtyard Washington Convention Centercenter serves as a haven of relaxation, whether you are in town to discover the sights or conduct business. General For your business requirements you can... More
Surrounded by the goings-on of the nation's capital outside and a vibrant setting inside, Monaco Washington DC, a Kimpton Hotel, caters to the savviest of travellers accustomed to world class... More
901 6th Street., NW Map
Parking Package Includes valet parking
The Hampton Inn Washington-Downtown-Convention Center offers affordable accommodations just steps from DC's best locations. Business travellers will enjoy easy access to several corporations... More
Featuring classic elegance, luxurious accommodation and an unsurpassed service, W Washington D.C. makes guests enjoy all the privileges for an unforgettable stay. GeneralW Washington D.C. features... More
The Capitol Skyline Hotel Washington DC offers comfortable accommodations in the shadow of the nation's Capitol Building. Guests are within walking distance of popular DC attractions like the... More
Decent hotel for good price
Refine your search
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum hotels
- National Air and Space Museum hotels
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden hotels
- National Gallery of Art hotels
- Arts and Industries Building hotels
- National Museum of the American Indian hotels
- Smithsonian Institution hotels
- National Museum of African Art hotels
- Newseum hotels
- National Archives hotels
- Enid A Haupt Garden hotels
- L'enfant Plaza hotels