National Building Museum hotels
National Building Museum
Situated in the heart of America’s famed capital, Washington, D.C., the unique National Building Museum represents an experience that is unlike any other. The museum is devoted to telling the story of architecture, design, and engineering throughout the ages, featuring exhibitions from countless famed architects, builders, and designers. The architecture of the museum itself is also unique – 23-metre-tall Corinthian columns and a massive 365-metre terra cotta frieze dominate the facility. For avid architecture fans and buffs visiting the Washington D.C. area, this is definitely a must-see attraction that you'll want to write home about.
- Experience the splendour and grandeur of the National Building Museum’s Great Hall, a magnificent tribute to Civil War veterans and U.S. Army Quartermaster General Montgomery C. Meigs’ last and greatest architectural work.
- Bring your young children to the Building Zone, a hands-on interactive area specifically designed for children ages two to six, visiting the Washington, D.C. museum.
- Enjoy a self-guided audio tour of one of Washington, D.C.’s most historic buildings, starting from the ground floor of the National Building Museum.
The National Building Museum is easy to get to using any method of transportation. The museum, itself, lies within walking distance of Washington, D.C.’s other landmarks, including the White House and the U.S. Capitol. Those travelling by car can access the museum from Interstate 395. The museum also lies in close proximity to the Union Station Metro Station, the Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station near the Verizon Center, and Amtrak’s Washington Union Station. Additionally, there are also plenty of bus stops throughout the general vicinity of the museum. Taxi service to the National Building Museum can also be easily arranged.
- Las Vegas hotels (172 hotels)
- New York hotels (317 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (160 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (193 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (156 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
302 hotels near National Building Museum
Be it for business or leisure, travellers find stylish retreat at Grand Hyatt Washington set centrally in this vibrant United States capital. A visit to Washington DC is not complete without a stop... More
900 10th Street NW Map
Embassy Suites Washington D.C. - Convention Center is the ideal spot for travellers looking for a modern and charming place with an intimate and elegant ambiance and who wish to be surrounded by a... More
Featuring luxurious Art Deco-inspired accommodations situated just a block away from Lafayette Square, Sofitel Lafayette Square Washington DC makes for an ideal base for discerning travellers in... More
Opening May 1, 2014. Our hotel is starting to take individual leisure travel reservations for visits starting June 1, 2014. The 1,175-room, 49-suite Marriott Marquis Washington, DC is designed to... More
The Washington Court Hotel offers comfortable accommodations in the heart of Washington DC. Guests of the hotel are just a ten minute walk from the National Mall, the Washington Monument and the... More
Offering warm and inviting environment, the Marriott at Metro Center is the best choice for business travel, weekend getaways or family vacations in the DC area. GeneralThe hotel's elegant and... More
Featuring classic elegance, luxurious accommodation and an unsurpassed service, W Washington D.C. makes guests enjoy all the privileges for an unforgettable stay. GeneralW Washington D.C. features... More
The Hampton Inn Washington-Downtown-Convention Center offers affordable accommodations just steps from DC's best locations. Business travellers will enjoy easy access to several corporations... More
Hyatt Regency Washington DC invites vacationers to inviting and modern accommodations in the capital of the United States of America. This upscale hotel in downtown Washington DC is within five... More