Marine Corps Museum hotels
Marine Corps Museum
The Marine Corps Museum near Washington DC in the United States is officially known as the National Museum of the Marine Corps. Thousands of travellers visit this American history museum every year to be enthralled by amazing timeline-based exhibits showcasing various eras in the history of the United States Marine Corps. More than just a collection of historical pictures and artefacts, the museum offers visitors the chance to experience the rich history of the United States Marine Corps through the eyes of the Marines who lived to tell their stories.
- The Chapel at the Marine Corps Museum, Washington DC is a popular location for military ceremonies, including weddings, funerals, and other services.
- The second U.S. flag raised at Iwo Jima, photographed by Associated Press combat photographer Joe Rosenthal in a picture that has become an icon of the World War II, is on permanent exhibit at the Marine Corps Museum.
- The Era Galleries, featuring different aspects of the history of the U.S. Marine Corps grouped by time period, are the prime attractions of the Marine Corps Museum near Washington DC.
The actual location of the Marine Corps Museum is 36 miles south of Washington DC on the Jefferson Davis Highway in Triangle, Virginia in the United States. When visiting the Marine Corps Museum from Washington DC, there are a number of public transportation options available, including Amtrak railway or the Metrorail and Omnilink bus services. For those who have their own vehicles or private charter bus groups, free parking is available and the entire complex is handicap accessible, making it possible for disabled veterans to come and enjoy this tribute to their service.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (195 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
299 hotels near Marine Corps Museum
Combining the modern conveniences and technologies, this property offers you all the comfort you expect and is an ideal place for both leisure and business travellers. GeneralThe Capitol Hill... More
140 L Street SE Map
Assuring comfortable accommodation blended with quality service, this hotel makes you to enjoy all the privileges for an unforgettable stay. GeneralThis property also offers 4 well-appointed... More
The Capitol Skyline Hotel Washington DC offers comfortable accommodations in the shadow of the nation's Capitol Building. Guests are within walking distance of popular DC attractions like the... More
The Washington Court Hotel offers comfortable accommodations in the heart of Washington DC. Guests of the hotel are just a ten minute walk from the National Mall, the Washington Monument and the... More
The superb location, friendly service and extra amenities make the Holiday Inn Capitol Washington the best hotel choice for business and leisure travellers alike. GeneralRegardless of the size or... More
Offering convenient facilities and comforts, the Kellogg Conference Hotel At Gallaudet University is an ideal place for business travellers and holidaymakers. GeneralThe Kellogg Conference Hotel... More
Offering comfortable accommodation and latest amenities, the Residence Inn Washington DC Capitol is an ideal place for business and leisure travellers. GeneralThis property offers 6 flexible... More
If you are planning for a business or a pleasure trip to Washington, The George, a Kimpton Hotel, with all its fabulous facilities, intends to make your vacation a memorable one for you. ... More
Hyatt Regency Washington DC invites vacationers to inviting and modern accommodations in the capital of the United States of America. This upscale hotel in downtown Washington DC is within five... More