Department of Treasury hotels
Department of Treasury
The oldest building in Washington, DC is the Department of Treasury, which was constructed over a span of 33 years from 1836 to 1869. This national, historic landmark is a majestic site to behold. Architects Isaiah Rogers, Robert Mills, Ammi B. Young, and Alexander H. Bowman were all instrumental in the design of each wing of this monumental building. Sculptor James Earle Fraser developed the Alexander Hamilton statue, located in front of the southern façade. The Department of Treasury building is a must-see for anyone visiting the DC metropolitan area.
- Don’t pass up the once-in-a lifetime opportunity to take a public tour of the White House; the White House is the headquarters of the President of the United States (tours are available Tuesday through Thursdays).
- Make reservations to take a tour of Washington, DC’s Pentagon building; tours of this monumental building are free of charge Monday through Thursday, between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Head over to the Washington, DC restaurant known as Central Michel Richard; this French eatery is located near the Department of Treasury building.
You can arrive in the Washington, DC area by making flight arrangements through the Washington-Dulles International Airport. There are several options available for transportation from the airport to the vicinity of the Department of Treasury building. You can take a taxi or airport shuttle to your desired destination. Moreover, the Washington-Dulles International Airport has a number of rental car agencies you could look into. Once you reach Pennsylvania Avenue, where the Department of Treasury facility is situated, you will be able to navigate the area by foot or bus. The MetroRail system provides efficient transportation service to surrounding attractions.
- Las Vegas hotels (172 hotels)
- New York hotels (317 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (160 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (156 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (193 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
304 hotels near Department of Treasury
One Washington Circle Hotel offers comfortable accommodations in the heart of the nation's capital. Guests are less than a kilometre from The World Bank and the IMF building. Popular DC... More
Combining high-tech business amenities with sophisticated comfort, the Rouge, A Kimpton Hotel is the right place for business travellers and adventurous pleasure-seekers. General Rouge, A Kimpton... More
Palomar Washington DC, a Kimpton Hotel offers comfortable accommodations in the heart of the nation's capital. The hotel is just a short distance from the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial... More
Sophisticated and luxurious, Loews Madison Hotel makes for an ideal base for corporate and leisure travellers while in the US capital. This Washington DC hotel boasts of elegant European... More
The Dupont Circle Hotel Washington DC offers luxury accommodations in the heart of Washington DC. Guests are just three and a half kilometres from the National Mall. Historic landmarks like the... More
Offering superior service, excellent facilities and unlimited comfort combined perfectly with world-class hospitality, the George Washington University Inn welcomes you for an memorable experience... More
Featuring luxurious Art Deco-inspired accommodations situated just a block away from Lafayette Square, Sofitel Lafayette Square Washington DC makes for an ideal base for discerning travellers in... More
Being an ideal place in the city of Washington, this Georgetown Suites Washington DC Hotel offers a warm welcome, pleasant ambience and convenient facilities to make your stay a memorable one. ... More
Surrounded by various attractions of Washington, the Madera Hotel has remarkable facilities and provides excellent accommodation to everyone visiting the city. GeneralThe hotel's well-appointed... More