Department of Treasury hotels
Department of Treasury
The oldest building in Washington, DC is the Department of Treasury, which was constructed over a span of 33 years from 1836 to 1869. This national, historic landmark is a majestic site to behold. Architects Isaiah Rogers, Robert Mills, Ammi B. Young, and Alexander H. Bowman were all instrumental in the design of each wing of this monumental building. Sculptor James Earle Fraser developed the Alexander Hamilton statue, located in front of the southern façade. The Department of Treasury building is a must-see for anyone visiting the DC metropolitan area.
- Don’t pass up the once-in-a lifetime opportunity to take a public tour of the White House; the White House is the headquarters of the President of the United States (tours are available Tuesday through Thursdays).
- Make reservations to take a tour of Washington, DC’s Pentagon building; tours of this monumental building are free of charge Monday through Thursday, between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Head over to the Washington, DC restaurant known as Central Michel Richard; this French eatery is located near the Department of Treasury building.
You can arrive in the Washington, DC area by making flight arrangements through the Washington-Dulles International Airport. There are several options available for transportation from the airport to the vicinity of the Department of Treasury building. You can take a taxi or airport shuttle to your desired destination. Moreover, the Washington-Dulles International Airport has a number of rental car agencies you could look into. Once you reach Pennsylvania Avenue, where the Department of Treasury facility is situated, you will be able to navigate the area by foot or bus. The MetroRail system provides efficient transportation service to surrounding attractions.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (191 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
303 hotels near Department of Treasury
Carlyle Suites Hotel welcomes business and leisure travellers to contemporary accommodations in the heart of Washington, D.C. This boutique hotel places visitors within two miles from significant... More
Cosmopolitan business and leisure travellers looking to visit local attractions in the United States capital find stylish base at Marriott Washington DC. This Washington DC hotel offer guests close... More
Surrounded by various attractions of Washington, the Madera Hotel has remarkable facilities and provides excellent accommodation to everyone visiting the city. GeneralThe hotel's well-appointed... More
One Washington Circle Hotel offers comfortable accommodations in the heart of the nation's capital. Guests are less than a kilometre from The World Bank and the IMF building. Popular DC... More
Embassy Row Hotel is a chic business and leisure base offering tastefully decorated accommodations and proximity to area attractions in the heart of Embassy Row, Washington DC. Corporate travellers... More
The Dupont Circle Hotel Washington DC offers luxury accommodations in the heart of Washington DC. Guests are just three and a half kilometres from the National Mall. Historic landmarks like the... More
A boutique hotel near Embassy Row, Dupont Circle and White House, Beacon Hotel and Corporate Quarters creates a stylish retreat for discerning vacationers and corporate travellers in the US... More
Exploring the vibrant Washington can be convenient by booking a stay at the plush and centrally set Melrose Georgetown Hotel. Holidaymakers at this downtown DC hotel should not miss a stop at... More
Offering a favourable location and relaxing atmosphere, this attractive property is the right choice of accommodation, while visiting Washington. GeneralThe hotel offers well-equipped conference... More