Corcoran Gallery of Art hotels
Corcoran Gallery of Art
Art aficionados who are touring the Washington D.C. area may enjoy a trip to the Corcoran Gallery of Art, a distinguished art collection that dates back to the early days of American artwork. While the museum is best known for its printed artwork, its physical exhibits such as educator workshops and summer camps may evoke the most reaction from tourists. The Corcoran Gallery of Art also regularly hosts live lectures that spotlight different artists or offer background information about the exhibits currently on display. Classes are offered at the museum, valuable for both old and young alike.
- Browse the large collection of early American Art on display at the Corcoran Gallery of Art, including crafts and paintings that depict historic buildings in and around Washington D.C.
- Attend one of the scheduled lectures at the museum to learn about new and emerging artists from the Washington D.C. area, including Charlotte Dumas and Ivan Sigal, as well as famous artists from the past.
- Book a children's workshop at the Corcoran Gallery of Art to give your children a chance to learn how to create their own watercolour art on Cub Scout Day.
Air passengers who fly into Washington D.C. and plan to visit the Corcoran Gallery of Art generally land at either Ronald Reagan National Airport or Dulles International Airport, depending on their city of origin. To get to the Corcoran Gallery of Art, tourists may take the city's wide public transportation system. Several of the city's Metro buses travel to the museum, including routes 11Y, 32, and W13. Those who prefer to take a ride on the Metro subway can use the orange/blue line or the red line to the Farragut-West station or the Farragut-North station.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (322 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (200 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
302 hotels near Corcoran Gallery of Art
Business and leisure travellers looking for deluxe units and warm atmosphere in the US capital book a stay at St. Gregory Luxury Hotel and Suites. Centrally located, this Washington DC property... More
A boutique hotel near Embassy Row, Dupont Circle and White House, Beacon Hotel and Corporate Quarters creates a stylish retreat for discerning vacationers and corporate travellers in the US... More
One Washington Circle Hotel offers comfortable accommodations in the heart of the nation's capital. Guests are less than a kilometre from The World Bank and the IMF building. Popular DC... More
Be it for business or leisure, travellers find stylish retreat at Grand Hyatt Washington set centrally in this vibrant United States capital. A visit to Washington DC is not complete without a stop... More
Washington Plaza Hotel is a sleek, downtown-area haven providing contemporary comforts to business and leisure travellers heading to Washington, DC. Apart from viewing the informative Holocaust... More
Whether in the city for business or leisure, travellers find ideal base at Fairmont Washington DC Georgetown with luxurious accommodations set in the historic Georgetown. From this sophisticated... More
Featuring luxurious Art Deco-inspired accommodations situated just a block away from Lafayette Square, Sofitel Lafayette Square Washington DC makes for an ideal base for discerning travellers in... More
Donovan House a Kimpton Hotel Washington features modern accommodations in a great DC location. Guests have easy access to the Verizon Center, the Shops at National Place and the National Museum of... More
Surrounded by various attractions of Washington, the Madera Hotel has remarkable facilities and provides excellent accommodation to everyone visiting the city. GeneralThe hotel's well-appointed... More