Capitol Hill hotels
Washington DC’s largest historic residential neighbourhood, Capitol Hill, is probably better known as the home of the United States Congress. The hill occupies the centre of the District of Columbia, and stretches over both the southeast and northeast quadrants of the city. Visit the Supreme Court building, the Capitol Building, the Library of Congress, and the Congressional Cemetery, all in one small area. Wander the streets of this region to admire buildings from all eras of U.S. history side-by-side: Victorian manor houses, Italianate bracketed houses, and pressed brick row houses line the streets.
- Schedule a tour of the U.S. Capitol in advance through the Advance Reservation System and walk through the halls of on Capitol Hill with a guide.
- Visit the Folger Shakespeare Library and see exhibits of its collection, or take in a concert or play at one of the many events it hosts in Washington D.C. throughout the year.
- Attend an Oral Argument at the U.S. Supreme Court; remember that seating is first-come, first-serve for visitors, and you can choose to watch an entire argument or only stay for a few minutes.
Capitol Hill is an area with many attractions in a small space. Whether you fly, drive, or arrive by rail to the city, Washington D.C. is better navigated by public transportation and your own two feet than by car. The Metro serves the whole vicinity, with stations at Union Station, Capitol South, and Eastern Market. If you prefer to ride above ground, the Metrobus system includes routes 30-36 and 91-97 to Capitol Hill. Amtrak, VRE, and MARC trains stop at Union Station (located 1/2 mile from the Supreme Court building): within easy walking distance of most area sites.
800 Florida Avenue N.E. Map
Offering convenient facilities and comforts, the Kellogg Conference Hotel At Gallaudet University is an ideal place for business travellers and holidaymakers. GeneralThe Kellogg Conference Hotel... More
525 New Jersey Avenue NW Map
Business Advantage Flex - Same Day Cancel
The Washington Court Hotel offers comfortable accommodations in the heart of Washington DC. Guests of the hotel are just a ten minute walk from the National Mall, the Washington Monument and the... More
Great stay except for restaurant
400 New Jersey Ave Northwest Map
Daily Breakfast for 2, 2pm late check-out
Hyatt Regency Washington DC invites vacationers to inviting and modern accommodations in the capital of the United States of America. This upscale hotel in downtown Washington DC is within five... More
layover, convenient for Amtrak travellers
Combining the modern conveniences and technologies, this property offers you all the comfort you expect and is an ideal place for both leisure and business travellers. GeneralThe Capitol Hill... More
1225 First Street NE Map
Complimentary wired and Wi-Fi Internet Access
Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC/US Capitol makes for an ideal base while exploring the Washing ton DC with its stylish and contemporary decor and central location. The modern hotel boasts of a... More
415 New Jersey Avenue NW Map
Rate includes up to 15% off
The Liaison Capitol Hill an Affinia Hotel offers cosmopolitan business and leisure travellers sophisticated accommodations in the distinguished neighbourhood of Capitol Hill. The boutique property... More
If you are planning for a business or a pleasure trip to Washington, The George, a Kimpton Hotel, with all its fabulous facilities, intends to make your vacation a memorable one for you. ... More
Attracting tourists, business executives, diplomats and lobbyists, the Phoenix Park Hotel boasts lovely and luxurious accommodation synchronised with exquisite facilities to give all its visitors a... More
The 14-story hotel is located in the northern portion of the NoMa district of Washington DC, the fastest developing neighborhood in DC with a vibrant mixedused development that sits just north of,... More
Refine your search
- United States Supreme Court hotels
- Library of Congress hotels
- United States Capitol hotels
- Peace Monument hotels
- United States Botanic Garden hotels
- Columbus Memorial Fountain hotels
- Union Station hotels
- National Museum of the American Indian hotels
- National Postal Museum hotels
- National Air and Space Museum hotels
- National Gallery of Art hotels
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum hotels