Six Flags Magic Mountain hotels
Six Flags Magic Mountain
North of Los Angeles, in the city of Valencia, CA is the magical theme park of Six Flags Magic Mountain, which opened in 1971. Encompassing an area in excess of one million square metres, this mega park features 18 extraordinarily thrilling roller coasters, more than any amusement park in the world. Some of the multiple roller coasters, themed areas and attractions on offer at the Six Flags Magic Mountain theme park include Apocalypse, Baja Ridge, Cyclone Bay, Dive Devil, Road Runner Express, and Scrambler, all conceptualized to give kids, teenagers, and adults the rides of their lives.
- Feel like Superman as you flip over at top speeds of 110 kilometres per hour whilst in prone position, not once but seven times, aboard the “Viper” roller coaster of Valencia Six Flags Magic Mountain theme park.
- Get hair-raising thrills when free-falling at 137 kilometres per hour from an altitude of 122 metres with the “Lex Luthor: Drop of Doom” at Six Flags Magic Mountain amusement park in Valencia.
- Zip around steep curves, including five breath-taking inversions, on “Batman: The Ride,” with its unique floorless coaches suspended below overhead tracks.
Six Flags Magic Mountain Park, Valencia, is reachable by rail and road from major cities and towns across California and bordering states, and by air from anywhere in the United States and beyond. Los Angeles and Burbank airports are the nearest airports to Santa Clarita. Amtrak trains connect with Bakersfield Railway Station, from where Amtrak Thruway buses run to Santa Clarita. From here, regular local transit buses operate to the park. Metro-Link and Metro Red Line trains from Los Angeles also connect the park via Newhall and North Hollywood train stations. Regular buses travel to Santa Clarita from both stations.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
- Boston hotels (74 hotels)
57 hotels near Six Flags Magic Mountain
Best Western Valencia Inn provides you all the modern facilities and conveniences required for a wonderful and an enjoyable vacation. GeneralAfter a busy day of touring, guests can have a... More
Offering modern comforts, convenient facilities and top-class service, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Santa Clarita will certainly make your stay a pleasant and relaxing one. GeneralGuests... More
Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags presents modern accommodation facilities right in the heart of the city for a convenient stay. With contemporarily built architecture and superior amenities,... More
Offering exceptional service and superb accommodation, this property provides an atmosphere of being at home while away from home. GeneralThis property offers 2 well-appointed meeting rooms that... More
For whatever reason your travel brings you to Southern California, the Embassy Suites is an ideal destination for your overnight accommodation that provides out standing facilities and services to... More
Being an oasis of relaxation, Hyatt Valencia Hotel & Santa Clarita Conference Center offers a pleasant ambience, high standards of comfort and convenient facilities for both business as well as... More
Featuring excellent service, high standards of comfort and a friendly atmosphere, this Fairfield Inn Santa Clarita Valencia is an ideal place to reside for both business as well as leisure... More
La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Clarita Valencia offers modern accommodation facilities for an enjoyable stay. With impressive architectural design effectively equipped with superior amenities, this... More
Featuring an essence of convenience, the Comfort Suites Near Six Flags Magic Mountain Los Angeles strives to provide exceptional amenities and friendly service to the discerning travellers. ... More