Union Square hotels
San Francisco's Union Square is a unique and popular destination for visitors to the city. Union Square is home to some of the best fashion, art, dining, and theatre experiences in the region. Dozens of art galleries and museums can be found in Union Square. Whether you love vintages styles or contemporary couture, you're sure to find something that tickles your fancy. You won't have any shortage of quality dining experiences, whether you're in the mood for Mediterranean food at Leila Mediterranean Cuisine or Italian delights at Puccini & Pinetti Italian Grill.
- Take a stroll on Maiden Lane, a beautiful Union Square pedestrian walkway sprinkled with quaint cafes and luxury retail shops.
- Visit Union Square Park, one of San Francisco's liveliest parks, to catch one of the many concerts and events held throughout the year, such as San Francisco's Push Dance Company, swing dancing with the West Coast Ramblers, and local theatre dance company Danse Lumiere.
- Visit the luxurious Bibbo at Union Square for a relaxing full body massage, manicure and pedicure, or one of their many facials.
When flying in, your plane will land at San Francisco International Airport. There are many quality hotels in Union Square, so you may opt to spend your holiday in one. If you are staying outside of Union Square, getting there is easy since Union Square is a major hub. You can get there by cable car, CalTrain, and taxi. Union Square is also within walking distance of the BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit). Of course, hiring a car is one option, but getting around via public transport would give you an authentic local experience.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
272 hotels near Union Square
Enjoy the warmth, hospitality and charm of the Nob Hill Hotel San Francisco, a historic place to stay and experience all it offers to make you feel at home while away from home. GeneralThe... More
Savvy travellers looking for a strategic starting point for exploring the bustling San Francisco, find fitting base at conveniently set The Stanford Court. The plush hotel is set close to transport... More
Parc 55 Wyndham San Francisco Union Square Hotel is a stylish downtown retreat equipped with up-to-date facilities in San Francisco. This posh property places guests close to Union Square and half... More
Enjoy luxurious accommodations and top-notch dining option at InterContinental Hotels Mark Hopkins San Francisco situated atop Nob Hill. This posh San Francisco hotel offers panoramic views of... More
Offering tasteful accommodations in a central location, The Opal San Francisco Hotel makes for an ideal starting point for exploring picturesque and vibrant San Francisco, California. This hotel... More
With mild year-round climate and beautiful waterfront location, guests who stay at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco will be inspired to get outside and be active. GeneralThere are 67,000 square... More
Providing modern conveniences and friendly service, the Club Quarters San Francisco is an ideal venue for a vacation. General Club Quarters San Francisco features well-appointed function rooms... More
Hilton San Francisco Union Square Hotel welcomes travellers with a stylish urban retreat centrally set in the bustling Northern California financial and cultural precinct. A trip to San Francisco... More
Grand Hyatt Hotel San Francisco invites discerning corporate and leisure travellers to luxurious accommodations situated just a block away from Union Square in San Francisco. While on holiday,... More