Fisherman's Wharf hotels
Fisherman's Wharf is one of the most popular tourist destinations for visitors to San Francisco. This neighbourhood, which covers several city blocks and waterfront piers, is home to museums, historic attractions, restaurants, and shops. The diverse offerings at Fisherman's Wharf make it an ideal way for all visitors to spend their time in the city. Several local dinner cruise companies also operate from the wharf, so guests who want to get a closer look at the marine sights of the city can book a cruise and enjoy a meal as they sail.
- Visit the Aquarium of the Bay in Fisherman's Wharf, where you can walk through an enclosed water tunnel and witness exotic animal feedings.
- Spend the day at Pier 39, one of the most popular attractions in San Francisco, and browse the wares at local shops or catch a ride on the carousel.
- Tour the S.S. Jeremiah O'Brien, a World War II vessel anchored at the wharf, and learn about the ship's role in combat while enjoying a spectacular view of the San Francisco skyline.
There are two airports in the area – the San Francisco International Airport (SFO) and Oakland International (OAK) Airport. Visitors who fly into either airport can take the city's Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) system to the city centre. To get to Fisherman's Wharf, visitors can board one of several San Francisco Municipal Railway (MUNI) bus routes, including numbers 47, 10, and 39. For an unforgettable and authentic Bay Area experience, you may prefer to take either the historic F Streetcar or the Powell/Hyde or Powell/Mason cable cars directly to Fisherman's Wharf.
Cities in United States
- Las Vegas hotels (173 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (162 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (201 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (156 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (109 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
18 hotels in Fisherman's Wharf
Whether you are travelling for business or pleasure, the Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf pampers you through a wide range of services that are flexible to cater all your needs and to make your... More
Best Western Plus Tuscan Inn At Fisherman's Wharf welcomes travellers to elegant and modern accommodations set close to the centre of San Francisco. Patrons of this Tuscan hotel are within... More
The Argonaut Hotel San Francisco is an exciting boutique hotel located in a historical building that also houses The Cannery, a collection of shops and dining in a unique vintage setting. This... More
Fairmont Heritage Place Ghirardelli Square is a luxurious residential-style haven in Ghirardelli Square that offers all-suite accommodations overlooking San Francisco Bay. Corporate travellers can... More
Located in the heart of San Francisco's famous Fisherman's Wharf, Marriott Hotel is an ideal place to reside and explore the city and its attractions. GeneralThere are seven flexible meeting... More
A multi-million dollar renovation transformed the Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf Hotel San Francisco into a sophisticated luxury hotel, complete with heated pool, fitness centre, concierge and... More
Enjoy classic accommodations in a charming setting at Holiday Inn Fisherman's Wharf San Francisco. This modern hotel boasts a prime spot in the Fisherman's Wharf area of San Francisco, an exciting... More
550 North Point Street Map
Holiday Inn Express Fishermans Wharf San Francisco welcomes travellers to cosy accommodations situated in the heart of Fisherman's Wharf. This San Francisco hotel places tourists near attractions... More
Offering deluxe accommodations in a prime location, the boutique-style Hyatt At Fishermans Wharf San Francisco makes for a convenient base to discerning travellers in this part of California. Aside... More