San Diego Zoo hotels
San Diego Zoo
The San Diego Zoo in Balboa Park has a worldwide reputation for rescue and rehabilitation of exotic and endangered species. Planning and expansion of the zoo and its exhibits is always creative and safe for both the animals and visitors. The zoo occupies the far end of Balboa Park and has always been a pioneer in the design and execution of natural environments. This makes it easier for the animals to be reintroduced to their natural habitats when they are ready and for people of all ages to enjoy this sprawling conservancy and zoo. Visitors to San Diego experience the planned expansion that continues to produce amazing results and impressive milestones, especially for endangered species.
- Participate in a guided tour to get the most from a visit through the Institute for Conservation Research with (and for) endangered species, highlighting California condors.
- Enjoy the overhead Skyfari gondola at San Diego Zoo and the elevated monkey trail walkway to see zoo attractions; these allow access and aerial views of the unique animal exhibits such as the polar bears of the Northern Frontier.
- Admire and learn about the unusual plants not native to San Diego that provide nutrition such as bamboo for the pandas and eucalyptus for the koalas at the Zoo Arboretum.
San Diego Airport is not far from the zoo, which is north of Downtown San Diego. Public transportation and rental vehicles are a city specialty. Travellers arrive and depart from a transportation hub offering information about San Diego traffic, shuttles, and transit routes. San Diego Zoo is accessible via Interstate 5 or 15 with access by State Route 163 to Park Blvd. The rare giant pandas, cuddly koalas, monkeys, and reptiles of various shapes and sizes await your arrival.
- Las Vegas hotels (172 hotels)
- New York hotels (317 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (160 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (156 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (193 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
246 hotels near San Diego Zoo
Combining the amenities of a hotel with all the comforts of home, Inn At The Park San Diego invite you to become a part of a distinguished history. GeneralInn At The Park San Diego can accommodate... More
1840 4th Ave Map
Known for its convenience, comfort, and affordability in the heart of downtown San Diego, the Americas Best Value Inn San Diego Downtown offers the best for its guests. Area attractions close by... More
The Solamar A Kimpton Hotel San Diego, with all its fabulous facilities and remarkable lodging invites you to experience its warm hospitality, while you are away from your home. GeneralThe Solamar... More
Whether you come to San Diego for business or pleasure, this property offers unparalleled service and friendly atmosphere for a pleasant stay. GeneralThe property offers sophisticated conference... More
Holidaymakers looking for a vibrant vacation in San Diego find suitable base at the lavish accommodations of Hard Rock Hotel San Diego. This centrally located hotel provides ideal access for... More
Sophisticated and stylish, San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina Hotel makes for a suitable retreat for urbane travellers while in San Diego, California. This waterfront hotel boasts of deluxe... More
Offering well-kept rooms and favourable location, San Diego Downtown Lodge makes for an ideal base for budget-conscious travellers and motorists visiting San Diego. Apart from watching performing... More
Upscale sophistication meets old-world charm and comfort at The Sofia Hotel San Diego. Tucked into the historic Gaslamp Quarter, the hotel is steps from the city's trendiest restaurants and shops. ... More
Offering warm welcome and high quality of comforts, this charming hotel will certainly make your stay pleasant and relaxing one. GeneralThis hotel offers 4 well-equipped meeting rooms that can... More