San Diego Zoo hotels
San Diego Zoo
The San Diego Zoo in Balboa Park has a worldwide reputation for rescue and rehabilitation of exotic and endangered species. Planning and expansion of the zoo and its exhibits is always creative and safe for both the animals and visitors. The zoo occupies the far end of Balboa Park and has always been a pioneer in the design and execution of natural environments. This makes it easier for the animals to be reintroduced to their natural habitats when they are ready and for people of all ages to enjoy this sprawling conservancy and zoo. Visitors to San Diego experience the planned expansion that continues to produce amazing results and impressive milestones, especially for endangered species.
- Participate in a guided tour to get the most from a visit through the Institute for Conservation Research with (and for) endangered species, highlighting California condors.
- Enjoy the overhead Skyfari gondola at San Diego Zoo and the elevated monkey trail walkway to see zoo attractions; these allow access and aerial views of the unique animal exhibits such as the polar bears of the Northern Frontier.
- Admire and learn about the unusual plants not native to San Diego that provide nutrition such as bamboo for the pandas and eucalyptus for the koalas at the Zoo Arboretum.
San Diego Airport is not far from the zoo, which is north of Downtown San Diego. Public transportation and rental vehicles are a city specialty. Travellers arrive and depart from a transportation hub offering information about San Diego traffic, shuttles, and transit routes. San Diego Zoo is accessible via Interstate 5 or 15 with access by State Route 163 to Park Blvd. The rare giant pandas, cuddly koalas, monkeys, and reptiles of various shapes and sizes await your arrival.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (195 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
244 hotels near San Diego Zoo
Combining the amenities of a hotel with all the comforts of home, Inn At The Park San Diego invite you to become a part of a distinguished history. GeneralInn At The Park San Diego can accommodate... More
1840 4th Ave Map
Known for its convenience, comfort, and affordability in the heart of downtown San Diego, the Americas Best Value Inn San Diego Downtown offers the best for its guests. Area attractions close by... More
The Solamar A Kimpton Hotel San Diego, with all its fabulous facilities and remarkable lodging invites you to experience its warm hospitality, while you are away from your home. GeneralThe Solamar... More
Holidaymakers looking for a vibrant vacation in San Diego find suitable base at the lavish accommodations of Hard Rock Hotel San Diego. This centrally located hotel provides ideal access for... More
Whether you come to San Diego for business or pleasure, this property offers unparalleled service and friendly atmosphere for a pleasant stay. GeneralThe property offers sophisticated conference... More
Horton Grand Hotel San Diego offers Victorian-style accommodations nestled in the heart of the historic Gaslamp Quarter District in San Diego. This stylish hotel is a few feet away from Horton... More
Upscale sophistication meets old-world charm and comfort at The Sofia Hotel San Diego. Tucked into the historic Gaslamp Quarter, the hotel is steps from the city's trendiest restaurants and shops. ... More
The Westin San Diego Hotel's spectacular crystalline design is a signature landmark in the city skyline and it also offers a retreat from the rigors of travel combined with a stimulating sensory... More
The Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter is a sophisticated hotel that mixes modern design with attentive service in an urban retreat. GeneralGuests on business trips can make use of the meeting rooms... More