Pacific Beach hotels
One of the most popular beaches in the San Diego, CA area, Pacific Beach is a lively community featuring plenty of shopping, dining, and nightlife entertainment for visitors. The town is located near several of the area’s biggest attractions, including Sea World Adventure Park and Belmont Park amusement park, but visitors will also enjoy hitting the waves at the local beaches. For a busy night out after dark, guests might enjoy having a drink at the Pacific Beach Bar & Grill, Thrusters, Cass Street Bar & Grill, or Typhoon Saloon.
- If you’re a water sport enthusiast, head over to Tourmaline Surfing Park in Pacific Beach, where you can tackle gentle waves on your surfboard or go windsurfing.
- Take the children out to North Pacific Beach in San Diego, CA, a less-crowded end of the beach that offers lifeguard supervision for swimmers.
- Go shopping at one of the many specialty boutiques in the area, including Scenario Boutique, LA Rack, C and B Scene, and Atomic Trading Company, which sells surf wear perfect for strolling around San Diego, CA.
Air travellers who fly into the city typically land at San Diego International Airport, located just outside the city limits. Guests can take an airport shuttle to their hotels or directly to the downtown district. Since Pacific Beach is one of the city neighbourhoods, the local Metropolitan Transit System operates bus service to the general area. To reach the district, visitors can take bus number 30 from the downtown area directly to Pacific Beach. Bus number eight travels from the Old Town section of the city to the beach. Drivers can travel to the area on Interstate 5.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (191 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
- Boston hotels (74 hotels)
236 hotels near Pacific Beach
Ocean Park Inn offers a remarkably versatile experience with its fusion of elegant guest rooms, warm hospitable service, and central location GeneralAfter a busy day, guests can explore the city... More
Being an ideal place in the city of San Diego, this hotel offers a warm welcome, pleasant ambience and convenient facilities to make your stay a memorable one. GeneralThis hotel offers... More
Tower 23 Hotel San Diego reflects the California lifestyle in its architecture, design and vibe. Clean lines and contemporary Minimalism offer a playful atmosphere to experience the sights and... More
With the Pacific Ocean just a few steps away, PB Surf Beachside Inn is an ideal base for holidaymakers looking for a friendly place to stay while in the popular beach destination of San Diego.... More
Featuring a beachfront location and comfortable accommodation, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Blue Sea Lodge is an ideal place for your vacations. GeneralAt leisure, yours to sightsee, swim, fish, sail,... More
Creating an ideal atmosphere for a relaxing stay, this property is the right choice of accommodation, while visiting San Diego. GeneralAfter an exhausting day, you can have a bracing dip in the... More
The Diamond Head Inn is an ideal location to experience all that the San Diego has to offer. GeneralDuring leisure, guests can explore the beautiful city and its surrounding areas. In addition,... More
For an unbeatable location, friendly service, and comfortable rooms, come to the Beach Haven Inn. GeneralFor your recreation you can relax at the spa, have a refreshing dip in the swimming pool or... More
The beachfront Pacific Terrace Hotel San Diego offers discerning travellers in California a tranquil hideaway with sweeping views of Pacific Ocean. While on a San Diego holiday, visitors can frolic... More