PETCO Park hotels
Situated along the San Diego Harbour coastline, PETCO Park offers spectacular views of Major League Baseball events inside of an intimate and action-packed setting. Opened in 2004, the stadium itself serves as a replacement for Qualcomm Stadium, located a few miles north of the park. Avid baseball fans can see the Padres square off against opposing teams throughout the league whilst enjoying state-of-the-art fan amenities and the best sight lines of any baseball stadium. PETCO Park occasionally hosts concerts, awards ceremonies, and a variety of other major events, so travellers can find plenty of activities to enjoy.
- Purchase a wide variety of delicious food and drinks from the convenient concession stands located throughout the park.
- See San Diego's PETCO Park up close and personal during a 60-minute guided tour of the park’s various amenities not ordinarily seen by game-goers, including the bullpen and the press box.
- Enhance your San Diego holiday with a few premium beers and television footage of the latest league games at the fabulous Hall of Fame Bar and Grill.
PETCO Park is accessible by a variety of transportation methods. Travellers can rely on the city’s public transportation network to bring them directly to the stadium. The San Diego Trolley offers direct service during baseball games and special events. The COASTER train places travellers within a 20 minute walk of the stadium, which can be cut short just by taking the trolley. Those travelling by car can access the ballpark via Interstate 5 at Exit 15A or drive along the bay front on Harbour Drive. Taxi service is also available to the ballpark from any hotel within the city.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
239 hotels near PETCO Park
The Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter is a sophisticated hotel that mixes modern design with attentive service in an urban retreat. GeneralGuests on business trips can make use of the meeting rooms... More
Set in a historic district close to various local points of interest, Hotel Indigo San Diego-Gaslamp Quarter makes for a suitable base for travellers on a San Diego holiday. This downtown retreat... More
The Solamar A Kimpton Hotel San Diego, with all its fabulous facilities and remarkable lodging invites you to experience its warm hospitality, while you are away from your home. GeneralThe Solamar... More
Recognized for its personal service and classic elegance, this Embassy Suites San Diego Bay - Downtown offers comfortable accommodation for all the senses and is also deemed as one of the best... More
Whether travelling to this side of California for business or leisure, visitors can retreat from the bustling metropolis at the comfortable accommodations of Bristol Hotel San Diego. Visitors at... More
Upscale sophistication meets old-world charm and comfort at The Sofia Hotel San Diego. Tucked into the historic Gaslamp Quarter, the hotel is steps from the city's trendiest restaurants and shops.... More
Horton Grand Hotel offers Victorian-style accommodations nestled in the heart of the historic Gaslamp Quarter District in San Diego. This stylish hotel is a few feet away from Horton Grand Theatre... More
The brilliant quality of service and world-class generosity together with its strategic position make the Hilton San Diego Bayfront a most comfortable accommodation choice for those who wants to... More
Sophisticated and stylish, San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina Hotel makes for a suitable retreat for urbane travellers while in San Diego, California. This waterfront hotel boasts of deluxe... More