Mission Bay Park hotels
Mission Bay Park
Tourists can find tons of things to enjoy at San Diego’s Mission Bay Park. The largest man-made aquatic park in the United States consists of over 1,618 hectares of land and water. People from various parts of the world come there to enjoy the myriad of attractions and amenities located at the park. This illustrious park is home to several children’s playgrounds, beaches, hiking and jogging trails, and SeaWorld San Diego. Those that have a chance to visit Mission Bay Park will be able to participate in outdoor activities like kayaking, swimming, water skiing, sailing, and more.
- Head over to San Diego’s Mission Bay Park to take the Mission Bay Kayak Tour; your kayak tour of the Mission Bay waters will allow you to be as close as possible to sea lions, sea birds, and other marine species.
- Bring your family to SeaWorld San Diego during your trip to this Southern California Paradise; SeaWorld San Diego is home to the California bat ray, the popular Manta exhibit, and the Turtle Reef exhibit.
- Fill your stomach with some of the best sushi in San Diego from the restaurant known as Sushi Ota.
You can make your way to San Diego by scheduling your flight to arrive at the San Diego International Airport. From the airport, you can rent a car or take a shuttle to the Mission Bay Park location. Those that are planning to take a drive to the area will be able to access the park by travelling Interstate 8 or 5. When you make it to the Mission Bay Park area, getting around the community can be done by bus or ferry. You may also consider the local trolley service as a viable transportation option.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (191 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
243 hotels near Mission Bay Park
Presenting comfortable accommodation as well as a warm welcome, the Comfort Inn Mission Bay Sea World Area is an ideal place to relax whilst enjoying a fantastic range of services and facilities. ... More
Fun in the California sun describes Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa. A prime beachfront hotel on beautiful Mission Bay, the 4-diamond resort sits on 18 romantic acres of gardens and palm trees. Walk... More
Assuring quality amenities and exceptional service, the Mission Bay Inn San Diego offers a home away from home experience. GeneralThe Hotel offers internet facilities that can be availed for your... More
Offering an excellent location with a relaxing atmosphere, the Rodeway Inn Pacific Beach is the right choice of accommodation, while visiting San Diego area for business or leisure. GeneralStay... More
Offering deluxe accommodations set on a private island on Mission Bay, Paradise Point Resort and Spa makes for an ideal getaway while in San Diego, California. This sophisticated resort features 44... More
The La Quinta Inn & Suites San Diego Mission Bay is committed to make your stay fun filled, comfortable and memorable by offering quality accommodation and legendary service that exceeds your... More
4545 Mission Bay Drive Map
Offering comfortable accommodations and friendly atmosphere, Red Roof Inn San Diego Pacific Beach/Seaworld Area is an ideal place for a pleasant as well as a relaxing stay. GeneralAfter an... More
Enjoy fun and affordability in a convenient Mission Valley location at Wyndham Garden San Diego Hotel. Whether you're travelling for business or pleasure, this comfortable hotel offers quality... More
The beachfront Pacific Terrace Hotel San Diego offers discerning travellers in California a tranquil hideaway with sweeping views of Pacific Ocean. While on a San Diego holiday, visitors can frolic... More