Legoland is an extraordinary amusement park situated in the seaside village of Carlsbad, San Diego County, California. Although specifically designed for young kids, it offers many opportunities for adults and teens to have plenty of fun, too. Castle Hill, Dino Island, Imagination Zone, Land of Adventure, Miniland USA, and Pirate Shores are some of the popular attractions featured by the park. However, this is just the tip of the iceberg, because Legoland has far more rides and attractions than one could imagine, and exactly what one would expect of a mega, world-class park.
- Give your kids the ride of their lives aboard the Sky Cruiser at Fun Town; breath-taking thrills and sweeping park views guaranteed.
- Take your toddler to the Legoland Explore Village in Carlsbad, and see how he interacts happily with the Fairy Tale Brook Boat Ride and Play Town.
- Watch the kids yell in excitement as they climb, dive, and curve on Coastersaurus at Legoland’s Dino Island in Carlsbad.
Legoland is conveniently accessible by air, road, and rail. The nearest airport is the San Diego International Airport, from where buses connect to Carlsbad Village via the Santa Fe Depot. Being less than 50 kilometres north of San Diego, the park can also be reached quickly by car or taxi via the Interstate 5 or Pacific Coast highways. Regular trains also operate to the city’s two railway stations from downtown San Diego and Oceanside town, and from Orange County and Los Angeles via Oceanside, where buses and taxis are easily available.
- Las Vegas hotels (172 hotels)
- New York hotels (315 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (155 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (161 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (109 hotels)
- Boston hotels (73 hotels)
36 hotels near Legoland
Tucked in a 20-acre landscaped garden estate on a prime coastal location, Carlsbad By The Sea Resort offers travellers the ideal base for their Californian vacation. Holidaymakers can spend a fun... More
Travellers looking to experience casual seaside living, find an ideal base in the inviting and well-located accommodations of Grand Pacific Palisades Resort. Besides joining events at QLN... More
Featuring striking views of the Pacific Ocean and a convenient location near the beach, Carlsbad Seapointe Resort creates a fitting sanctuary for holidaymakers and vacationing couples visiting... More
Being one of the closest property to Coastal North San Diego, the West Inn And Suites with its excellent accommodation and friendly service offers you a unique experience and loads you with... More
Ramada Inn and Suites Carlsbad is a fine settlement offering all the modern amenities and services to make your stay a pleasant one. GeneralWell-equipped conference rooms accommodating up to 35... More