La Jolla hotels
La Jolla, which means “The Jewel” in Spanish, is appropriately named, as this beautiful seaside resort town is one of the true gems of San Diego, CA. La Jolla is situated in the northern part of the city and occupies eleven kilometres of pristine coastline that curves around the Pacific Ocean. The town is surrounded on three sides by beaches and ocean bluffs and the idyllic scenery and perfect year round weather has made it one of the most expensive places to live in the world. People come to here for the amazing scenery and array of outdoor activities.
- Play a challenging round of golf on the spectacular Torrey Pines Golf Course, home of many PGA tour events and one of the best courses not only in San Diego, CA but all of the United States.
- Stroll through Downtown La Jolla where you will find an eclectic collection of jewellery stores, independent boutiques, chic restaurants and quirky hotels.
- Visit the amazing Black’s Beach in La Jolla, where you will be treated to a sandy stretch overlooking the Pacific Ocean that is one of the only nude beaches in San Diego, CA.
San Diego, CA features great public transportation alongside a dense network of motorways that make it very easy to get around. From the downtown area you can get buses to La Jolla and there is service several times an hour. Once you reach La Jolla it is easy to get around, as the area is compact and most of the main attractions are within walking distance of one another. There are also cabs all over town for those who do not want to walk. Cycling is very popular and is probably the best way to enjoy the warm breezes.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (191 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
31 hotels in La Jolla
La Jolla Beach & Tennis Club Hotel has a splendid architecture. The club offers great ambience and comfort amidst an incredible ocean setting. The beautiful interiors of the club highly complement... More
Featuring various facilities and comfortable accommodation, the Woodfin Hotel San Diego caters to the needs of guests travelling for business or pleasure. GeneralThe hotel offers 4 meeting rooms... More
Whether you come to San Diego for business or pleasure, this hotel offers a friendly atmosphere and makes your stay a pleasant one. GeneralThis property offers a well-equipped conference room for... More
Featuring excellent service, high standards of comfort and a friendly atmosphere, this San Diego Marriott La Jolla is an ideal place to reside for both business as well as leisure travellers. ... More
Empress Hotel Of La Jolla San Diego offers comfortable accommodation and quality services for its guests. San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld and Tidepooling at Point Loma are some of the popular places of... More
Placed on 12 acres of beautiful California coastline, the Residence Inn San Diego La Jolla is like a second home in San Diego County. A quiet, tranquil retreat so close to all that La Jolla and San... More
Holidaymakers looking for a California beach vacation within access to city attractions book a stay in the stylishly appointed accommodations of La Jolla Shores Hotel. While in San Diego, tourists... More
9650 Scranton Road Map
With cosy spaces and an array of recreation facilities, Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Sorrento Mesa/La Jolla makes for a suitable retreat for travellers in this vibrant California metropolis.... More
Known for its contemporary style architecture, this truly distinctive establishment with its comfortable and practical accommodation is capable of meeting the needs of the numerous tourists as well... More
5975 Lusk Boulevard Map
Promising the most memorable escape, the Comfort Inn and Suites By Carlson San Diego North offers splendid accommodation and flawless service to make your reside a memorable affair. GeneralWith... More