La Jolla hotels
La Jolla, which means “The Jewel” in Spanish, is appropriately named, as this beautiful seaside resort town is one of the true gems of San Diego, CA. La Jolla is situated in the northern part of the city and occupies eleven kilometres of pristine coastline that curves around the Pacific Ocean. The town is surrounded on three sides by beaches and ocean bluffs and the idyllic scenery and perfect year round weather has made it one of the most expensive places to live in the world. People come to here for the amazing scenery and array of outdoor activities.
- Play a challenging round of golf on the spectacular Torrey Pines Golf Course, home of many PGA tour events and one of the best courses not only in San Diego, CA but all of the United States.
- Stroll through Downtown La Jolla where you will find an eclectic collection of jewellery stores, independent boutiques, chic restaurants and quirky hotels.
- Visit the amazing Black’s Beach in La Jolla, where you will be treated to a sandy stretch overlooking the Pacific Ocean that is one of the only nude beaches in San Diego, CA.
San Diego, CA features great public transportation alongside a dense network of motorways that make it very easy to get around. From the downtown area you can get buses to La Jolla and there is service several times an hour. Once you reach La Jolla it is easy to get around, as the area is compact and most of the main attractions are within walking distance of one another. There are also cabs all over town for those who do not want to walk. Cycling is very popular and is probably the best way to enjoy the warm breezes.
Cities in United States
- Las Vegas hotels (173 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (162 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (156 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (109 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (201 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
31 hotels in La Jolla
Empress Hotel Of La Jolla San Diego offers comfortable accommodation and quality services for its guests. San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld and Tidepooling at Point Loma are some of the popular places of... More
Featuring excellent service, high standards of comfort and a friendly atmosphere, this San Diego Marriott La Jolla is an ideal place to reside for both business as well as leisure travellers. ... More
Whether you are attending a company conference, management meeting or just want an interesting vacation spot, the Lodge at Torrey Pines, a craftsman-style resort is an ideal place for both business... More
Experience one of life's greatest pleasures from the comfort of the beautifully designed Embassy Suites San Diego - La Jolla that promises you for a wonderful vacation in its friendly as well as... More
Assuring high standards of comfort and friendly atmosphere, Best Western Plus Inn By The Sea La Jolla is an ideal place for business as well as leisure travellers. GeneralGuests travelling on... More
Welcome to San Diego Sorrento Mesa hotel, where immaculately detailed facilities and the unique location puts you in striking distance to all that San Diego has to offer. GeneralFor your events... More
This is a charming and friendly hotel that offers unsurpassed service and comfortable accommodation to make you feel at home. GeneralWith elegant meeting and banquet rooms accommodating groups of... More
Whether you come to San Diego for business or pleasure, this hotel offers a friendly atmosphere and makes your stay a pleasant one. GeneralThis property offers a well-equipped conference room for... More
Holidaymakers looking for a California beach vacation within access to city attractions book a stay in the stylishly appointed accommodations of La Jolla Shores Hotel. While in San Diego, tourists... More
5925 Lusk Blvd. Map
Presenting comfortable accommodation, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites is an ideal place to in San Diego, let it be for business or pleasure. GeneralGuests travelling on official matter... More