La Jolla hotels
La Jolla, which means “The Jewel” in Spanish, is appropriately named, as this beautiful seaside resort town is one of the true gems of San Diego, CA. La Jolla is situated in the northern part of the city and occupies eleven kilometres of pristine coastline that curves around the Pacific Ocean. The town is surrounded on three sides by beaches and ocean bluffs and the idyllic scenery and perfect year round weather has made it one of the most expensive places to live in the world. People come to here for the amazing scenery and array of outdoor activities.
- Play a challenging round of golf on the spectacular Torrey Pines Golf Course, home of many PGA tour events and one of the best courses not only in San Diego, CA but all of the United States.
- Stroll through Downtown La Jolla where you will find an eclectic collection of jewellery stores, independent boutiques, chic restaurants and quirky hotels.
- Visit the amazing Black’s Beach in La Jolla, where you will be treated to a sandy stretch overlooking the Pacific Ocean that is one of the only nude beaches in San Diego, CA.
San Diego, CA features great public transportation alongside a dense network of motorways that make it very easy to get around. From the downtown area you can get buses to La Jolla and there is service several times an hour. Once you reach La Jolla it is easy to get around, as the area is compact and most of the main attractions are within walking distance of one another. There are also cabs all over town for those who do not want to walk. Cycling is very popular and is probably the best way to enjoy the warm breezes.
- Las Vegas hotels (172 hotels)
- New York hotels (317 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (160 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (156 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (193 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
31 hotels in La Jolla
Empress Hotel Of La Jolla San Diego offers comfortable accommodation and quality services for its guests. San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld and Tidepooling at Point Loma are some of the popular places of... More
Ideal for business or vacation, the Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego-Del Mar offers the perfect balance between the warm and relaxing feel of a independent home and the comfort of... More
This is a charming and friendly hotel that offers unsurpassed service and comfortable accommodation to make you feel at home. GeneralWith elegant meeting and banquet rooms accommodating groups of... More
Welcome to San Diego Sorrento Mesa hotel, where immaculately detailed facilities and the unique location puts you in striking distance to all that San Diego has to offer. GeneralFor your events... More
La Jolla Cove Suites Hotel invites travellers to self-catering accommodations with stunning views of North Pacific Ocean and easy access to La Jolla Cove. The oceanfront hotel in La Jolla also... More
5975 Lusk Boulevard Map
Promising the most memorable escape, the Comfort Inn and Suites By Carlson San Diego North offers splendid accommodation and flawless service to make your reside a memorable affair. GeneralWith... More
Known for its contemporary style architecture, this truly distinctive establishment with its comfortable and practical accommodation is capable of meeting the needs of the numerous tourists as well... More
5925 Lusk Blvd. Map
Presenting comfortable accommodation, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites is an ideal place to in San Diego, let it be for business or pleasure. GeneralGuests travelling on official matter... More
Overlooking the Pacific, La Valencia is a charming property offering a tradition of elegance and wonderful service. Beautiful courtyards, Mediterranean inspired architecture and decor, hand painted... More