Belmont Park hotels
Belmont Park, an oceanfront amusement park near the surf and sand, is situated about 2 kilometres to the west of Sea World. The park is located close to Mission Beach and Mission Bay Park in San Diego. It is a fun-filled park with free admission and parking where the whole family can enjoy themselves. Belmont Park’s charming little shops offer souvenirs at reasonable prices. Travellers can play laser tag, enjoy conventional and state of the art amusement park rides, and stop at the midway style games. In addition, visitors can enjoy a wide selection of cuisine at beachfront restaurants.
- The Wave House at Belmont Park is the epitome of San Diego’s beach lifestyle that involves sunshine, sand, sunsets, tropical palms, surfing, music, fire rings, beach barbeque, and winding boardwalks.
- At Belmont Park Mission Bay, visitors can enjoy carnival rides on the Giant Dipper Roller Coaster, which is notably visible by anyone passing near the park.
- All age groups of visitors in San Diego can take pleasure in playing games at the arcade, regardless of whether the game is a single player or a multi-player game.
San Diego has many painless and convenient public transport options that are not only relatively cheaper, but also eco-friendly. There are many buses that serve Belmont Park. Other public transport options available include trains, trolleys, ferries, taxis, or even a limousine. The easiest alternative would be renting a car. This would enable visitors to go to Belmont Park without difficulty, and freely roam through the city’s vast surrounding area. The trains, trolleys and buses are generally safe and clean. Travellers visiting the park should note that trains run on a restricted schedule.
- Las Vegas hotels (172 hotels)
- New York hotels (315 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (155 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (161 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (109 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
232 hotels near Belmont Park
The Dana On Mission Bay Hotel San Diego features value-for-money accommodations set on a 10-acre tropical-themed land on the banks of South Cove and near SeaWorld in San Diego. Guests engage in... More
A complete waterfront experience awaits guests at Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa Marina. This chic hotel offers ocean and bay views with easy access to the vibrant Mission Bay. Step out onto the... More
The Bahia Resort Hotel San Diego has enjoyed 50 years of excitement and luxury on the edge of San Diego's Mission Bay. Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, the resort features lush gardens, meandering... More
Offering deluxe accommodations set on a private island on Mission Bay, Paradise Point Resort and Spa makes for an ideal getaway while in San Diego, California. This sophisticated resort features 44... More
Being an ideal place in the city of San Diego, this hotel offers a warm welcome, pleasant ambience and convenient facilities to make your stay a memorable one. GeneralThis hotel offers... More
Tower 23 Hotel San Diego reflects the California lifestyle in its architecture, design and vibe. Clean lines and contemporary Minimalism offer a playful atmosphere to experience the sights and... More
Whether you are travelling to San Diego on a business or vacation, the Ocean Beach Hotel is the perfect place for you to reside. GeneralOcean Beach Hotel provides facilities such as internet... More
Ocean Park Inn offers a remarkably versatile experience with its fusion of elegant guest rooms, warm hospitable service, and central location GeneralAfter a busy day, guests can explore the city... More
Creating an ideal atmosphere for a relaxing stay, this property is the right choice of accommodation, while visiting San Diego. GeneralAfter an exhausting day, you can have a bracing dip in the... More