Stanford University hotels
Ever used a computer to pay a bill, watch a movie online, or share a picture? Then it is very likely that a brilliant graduate of the highly-esteemed and uber competitive Stanford University developed the program you are using. In 2011, The Times Higher Education World University Rankings ranked the school first in the world, for both social sciences and humanities. Founded in 1891, near Palo Alto, California, Stanford has become a major hub for those studying computer science, who hope to create Silicon Valley’s next cutting-edge company.
- The city of Palo Alto is second only to the city of Paris when it comes to its collection of bronze casts by Rodin. Stanford University’s Rodin Sculpture Garden is free and open all hours year-round.
- Dedicated in 1903, Stanford Memorial Church is the earliest, non-denominational church on the West Coast of the United States.
- The Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University, in Palo Alto, holds a collection of ancient and modern art from around the world, with rotating exhibitions throughout the year.
Getting to esteemed Stanford University, in Palo Alto, by way of public transportation, is easy. Take the BART until arriving at the Millbrae BART station, and then transfer to Caltrain. Take Caltrain to either the Palo Alto Station/Transit Center, or the California Avenue Caltrain Station. From there catch the free Stanford Marguerite shuttle to get to the campus. If driving, take the 101 South towards San Jose and exit on Embarcadero Road. Continue on Galvez Street, until reaching the visitor parking lot on the left, immediately after passing Stanford Stadium.
- Las Vegas hotels (171 hotels)
- New York hotels (316 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (155 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (109 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (109 hotels)
285 hotels near Stanford University
Offering elegant accommodation and excellent facilities, the Westin Palo Alto is a place where you can experience California at its best. GeneralTake your next meeting to new heights of... More
With sophisticated accommodations and posh conference facilities, Epiphany makes for an ideal base for travellers in Palo Alto. In this side of California, holidaymakers explore outdoor recreation... More
A source of familiar comfort in the Silicon Valley, Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel offers a resort-like setting and welcomes you with beautiful flower gardens and enchanting koi ponds. GeneralShare an... More
Boasting a central location, Hotel Keen Palo Alto is an elegant hotel situated in downtown Palo Alto. The property is located just minutes away from businesses, shopping centres and universities.... More
Experience the luxurious accommodation blended with a warm hospitality and unsurpassed service at the Menlo Park Inn Menlo Park. GeneralGuests can avail the services of fax, photocopy as well as... More
If you like to spend your holidays in Menlo Park, then choose the BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Riviera Menlo Park that offers the comfort and privacy that anyone deserve and require for a vacation. ... More
Set a pace that suits you at Residence Inn by Marriott®. Whether you're with us for a few days, a few weeks, or a few months, your daily routine matters. You'll thrive at Residence Inn with the... More
Creekside Inn strives to extend a welcoming atmosphere to the guests by offering a comfortable and modern accommodation, top notch amenities and up-to-date technology with a competitive value price... More
Whether travelling to the Palo Alto area for business or pleasure, the Inn will provide friendly customer service and special amenities to make your stay comfortable and memorable. GeneralBusiness... More