As the beating heart of Southern California and epicentre of the U.S. film industry, millions visit Hollywood, California, each year. Hollywood is more than just a top film location; the city features numerous cultural attractions, such as the famous Hollywood Sign in the hills, the Hollywood Bowl, and excellent amusement parks like Universal Studios, and notable museums like the Max Factor Hollywood Museum. The Hollywood Walk of Fame and Grauman's Chinese Theatre are also popular with visitors, yet most locals opt to enjoy the city's excellent bar and restaurant scene.
- Forgo the typical attractions and head to the Hollywood Hills, where the Griffith Observatory provides locals and visitors a unique view of the night sky and the endless beauty of outer space.
- Join a live studio audience for a taping in downtown Hollywood, California; popular programs include Conan, Two and a Half Men, and The Big Bang Theory.
- Attend a live performance of a popular musical at the historic Pantages Theatre in Hollywood, California; this theatre also functions as a concert venue for top touring musical artists.
Typical of most United States destinations, many visitors opt for rental cars when exploring the city's many attractions, though traffic can be extremely heavy during peak rush hours. Hollywood, California, offers a reliable metro system to help residents and tourists get around. The LA Metro has a station near the Kodak Theatre at Hollywood and Highland, as well as at Hollywood and Vine, closer to the Pantages Theatre, which is on the same block. Other popular options include private vehicles; a rental car can be acquired at the airport or in the city, or taxis.
Cities in United States
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (163 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (201 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
56 hotels in Hollywood
Stay in the famous Hollywood Hills at The Garland Hotel as the laid-back nature of a mid-century southern California residence. Like many things in Hollywood, this seven-floor hotel has its own... More
The Hollywood Historic Hotel sits majestically on Melrose Avenue in Hollywood near Paramount Studios. Built in 1927 and recently reopened, it has been restored and its original exterior and... More
1160 North Vermont Ave. Map
The Hollywood Hotel The Hotel Hollywood Near Universal Studios Los Angeles is also known as the Hollywood Hotel. This budget hotel is located close to the Hollywood Hills and the Hollywood Sign and... More
Surrounded by iconic entertainment venues, thriving businesses and West Hollywood landmarks, Ramada Plaza Hotel Suites West Hollywood Beverly Hills provides a convenient base for tourists in... More
Featuring posh spaces with views of the iconic Hollywood signage, Loews Hollywood Hotel is a modern retreat set near top tourist spots in this famous Los Angeles district. From this stylish... More
Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel offers quality accommodation and friendly hospitality to its guests. A live theatre in the Hollywood, Kodak theatre and other tourist attractions such as Walk of Fame and... More
With its privileged location, Dixie Hollywood places travellers right in the heart of the vibrant Tinseltown. From this Hollywood hotel, tourists can easily visit popular area attractions close by... More
Hidden away but still in the middle of it all, Le Montrose Suite Hotel in West Hollywood is a hip, yet comfortable base for touring or doing business in Los Angeles. The Hollywood Sign, Walk of... More
The Andaz West Hollywood Los Angeles is a sophisticated boutique hotel with the best of Hollywood at its doorstep. Guests will enjoy sumptuous accommodations with city views and glamorous dining... More