As the beating heart of Southern California and epicentre of the U.S. film industry, millions visit Hollywood, California, each year. Hollywood is more than just a top film location; the city features numerous cultural attractions, such as the famous Hollywood Sign in the hills, the Hollywood Bowl, and excellent amusement parks like Universal Studios, and notable museums like the Max Factor Hollywood Museum. The Hollywood Walk of Fame and Grauman's Chinese Theatre are also popular with visitors, yet most locals opt to enjoy the city's excellent bar and restaurant scene.
- Forgo the typical attractions and head to the Hollywood Hills, where the Griffith Observatory provides locals and visitors a unique view of the night sky and the endless beauty of outer space.
- Join a live studio audience for a taping in downtown Hollywood, California; popular programs include Conan, Two and a Half Men, and The Big Bang Theory.
- Attend a live performance of a popular musical at the historic Pantages Theatre in Hollywood, California; this theatre also functions as a concert venue for top touring musical artists.
Typical of most United States destinations, many visitors opt for rental cars when exploring the city's many attractions, though traffic can be extremely heavy during peak rush hours. Hollywood, California, offers a reliable metro system to help residents and tourists get around. The LA Metro has a station near the Kodak Theatre at Hollywood and Highland, as well as at Hollywood and Vine, closer to the Pantages Theatre, which is on the same block. Other popular options include private vehicles; a rental car can be acquired at the airport or in the city, or taxis.
- Las Vegas hotels (171 hotels)
- New York hotels (315 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (157 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (109 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
53 hotels in Hollywood
Stay in the famous Hollywood Hills at The Garland Hotel as the laid-back nature of a mid-century southern California residence. Like many things in Hollywood, this seven-floor hotel has its own... More
1160 North Vermont Ave. Map
The Hollywood Hotel The Hotel Hollywood Near Universal Studios Los Angeles is also known as the Hollywood Hotel. This budget hotel is located close to the Hollywood Hills and the Hollywood Sign and... More
The Hollywood Historic Hotel sits majestically on Melrose Avenue in Hollywood near Paramount Studios. Built in 1927 and recently reopened, it has been restored and its original exterior and... More
Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel offers quality accommodation and friendly hospitality to its guests. A live theatre in the Hollywood, Kodak theatre and other tourist attractions such as Walk of Fame and... More
Featuring posh spaces with views of the iconic Hollywood signage, Loews Hollywood Hotel is a modern retreat set near top tourist spots in this famous Los Angeles district. From this stylish... More
The Andaz West Hollywood Los Angeles is a sophisticated boutique hotel with the best of Hollywood at its doorstep. Guests will enjoy sumptuous accommodations with city views and glamorous dining... More
The Chamberlain Hotel is an all-suite boutique hotel with a fashionable West Hollywood address. Tucked away on a quaint street and stylishly decorated in a mix of antique-inspired and modern... More
Create memories and enjoy a warm welcome at the Sheraton Universal Hotel, a landmark in Universal City. GeneralThe hotel offers excellent meeting rooms for business travellers, which helps them to... More
The Redbury at Hollywood and Vine is located in the heart of the city. The hotel gains access to several shopping malls, restaurants and entertainment venue. The architecture is contemporarily... More