Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort and Spahttp://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/United_States--CA/Indian_Wells/Hyatt_Regency_Indian_Wells_Resort_and_Spa.h11632/
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa features 36-hole championship golf course, seven swimming pools, tennis courts, Camp Hyatt, Medical & Skin Spa and Aqua Serena Spa & Salon with 24-hour gym. Business centre and Hertz car rental desk are also available. Patrons hold corporate and social events of up to 2,200 guests at the ballrooms and multi-function halls.
Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa is set at the foothills of San Jacinto Mountains in downtown Indian Wells. Vacationers shop at boutiques along El Paseo or Westfield Palm Desert for leisure.
- NOTE: Self-parking costs $10 per night, and valet parking is $25 per night.
At Hyatt Regency, visitors feast on contemporary California cuisine at Lantana, light meals at Roadrunner and appetisers at Pianissimo. Sample flavourful tequila at Agave Sunset, tropical beverages at Oasis and hot drinks at Espresso Deli & Cafe on site.
The tastefully appointed non-smoking rooms, suites and villas have Wi-Fi access, 37-inch flat-screen TV, Portico spa products and balcony or patio overlooking the mountain, garden, pool or golf course.
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort and Spa Rooms
- Richly appointed, extra large accommodations are an extension of the luxurious resort surroundings. Decorated in desert shades with a generous lavishing of marble, each guestroom offers private terraces with spectacular Mountain, Pool and Garden views. Features include TV and remote control, cable movie channels, in-room pay movies, mini-bar, two telephones with message light, video messages, video account review, individual climate control, electronic door locks, balcony/patio, hairdryer, bathrobes, full bath amenities, irons, ironing boards, iHome alarm clock and in-room safe.
- For restful rejuvenation or sheer romanticism, Contemporary-style garden villas provide the ultimate in privacy and attentive service. Each villa offers four to nine suites grouped around a courtyard, providing separate entrances and unique configurations with one or two master bedrooms, living room and private garden with stainless steel barbeques and whirlpool spa. Private terraces offer secluded sunbathing, or quiet contemplation of magnificent scenery.In addition, each villa features the exclusive services of its own butler.
- For guests requiring extra special amenities, exclusive penthouses offer a "hotel within a hotel" and pampered VIP service in our Regency Club. A Continental Breakfast is available daily with appetizers and cocktail service in the evening. Penthouse Suites provide 856 square feet of lavish comfort. Each is gracefully appointed and includes a sitting room, bedroom, and one-and-a-half baths. Your Penthouse Suite also presents a DVD player, , and iHome radio. Your private terrace frames the panoramic San Jacinto Mountains with an incredible view of Big Bear peak and Mt. San Jacinto, the two highest points in Southern California.
- Regency Club
- Enjoy a Regency Club room with access to Regency Club lounge, which offers discerning guests a special touch of privacy and personalized service. Access to the Regency Club is by key only. The lounge area provides Concierge service, complimentary continental breakfast, evening hors d'oeuvres and honor bar, as well as snacks and beverages throughout the day. Our premiere desert resort welcomes you with decor in desert hues and views of mountains, golf, pool or resort. Includes one king or two double beds, separate living and work area, wireless Internet access, and marble bath with Portico amenities.
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Business centre
- Conference facilities
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort and Spa also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Indian Wells, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, La Quinta, Indio, Coachella
- Nearby airports
- Palm Springs International
- Area description
- Ideally located, our spa resort in Palm Springs is the perfect starting point for exploring the fascinating desert and mountains all around. Visit national parks and historic sights, view the amazing landscape from a hot air balloon, try your luck at an area casino or satisfy your shopping itch! Our concierge staff is on hand to assist you in making arrangements for all your excursions, including car rental from our onsite office.
- Meeting Info
- Planners will revel in our state-of-the-art Palm Springs meeting facilities, with a vast selection including spacious ballrooms and outdoor gardens with stunning vistas, offers all you need to plan the consummate gathering.
Over 88,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, including Indian Wells Conference Center with a state-of-the-art banquet kitchen and meeting planner's office, professional meeting planners, audio-visual experts and exhibition services on site, to ensure everything runs smoothly, full-service Business Center and high-speed Internet, to keep you productive. Extensive onsite activities, including championship golf, spa, seven pools, tennis and much more, intriguing and fun corporate games, designed to build team unity and break the ice, special spouse and children's programs for your attendees' families, 530 spacious guestrooms, featuring private balconies and deluxe amenities. Private villas, Penthouse Suites and Regency Club rooms are also available.
- Pianissimo Lounge
- A full bar offers a full bar with a wide variety of specialty drinks and cocktails. Watch your favorite sporting event on one of the TV screens. A cigar from the humidor can be enjoyed on the adjacent terrace. Mountain views and desert sunsets compliment your choice of beverage. Cuisine: light fare menu and appetizers served all day, late night menu after 10 PM Dress Code: Casual Opening Hours: Opened daily weekdays from Noon, weekends from 11 AM; Entertainment: Live entertainment Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings.
- Roadrunner Cafe
- Sunny skies and great temperatures invite for a day at the pool. The grille offers snacks, sandwiches and salads. Frozen drinks and desert specialties served poolside. Cuisine: light fare Opening Hours: Daily 10 am-4pm.
- In Room Dining
- From a small snack and drink to a full coursed dinner, the waiters will let you enjoy dining in the privacy of your own room. Private waiters are available for an intimate dinner for two(24-Hours Notice Required), at your choice of one of the many romantic spots on the hotel's grounds. Opening Hours: Sunday through Saturday 6 AM to midnight.
- The Espresso Deli & Cafe
- For a quick cup of your favorite Starbucks coffee, specialty coffee drinks, refreshing beverage, light snack, salad or sandwich, stop by the Espresso Deli & Cafe located adjacent to the main entrance to the hotel lobby. "Surf the Net" on our own in-house personal computer. Lunch boxes are available for you're take- out convenience, as well. Open daily 6AM.
- Agua Serena Spa and Salon
- Deep within the mysterious desert lays a calming haven. Agua Serena Spa at Hyatt Grand Champions Resort, Villas and Spa. Named for the pools of glistening waters surrounding the spa, Agua Serena becomes the place for you to float away to a world of complete relaxation, where nothing exists but the healing touch of an expert technician soothing away cares, worries and the stress of the outside world. Utilizing the wondrous material Mother Nature provides, our enticing treatments feature natural remedies easily found within the desert, including fragrant botanicals and stones that transfer healing heat to your body and soul.
- The Medical and Skin Spa
- The Medical and Skin Spa at Agua Serena provides the very latest in non-surgical, no-downtime skin tightening and rejuvenation in a soothing spa environment. One of the first true medical spas in the country, The Medical and Skin Spa is featured in 100 BEST SPAS OF THE WORLD.
- Santa Rosa Grille at the Hyatt Grand Champions offers the best in many ways. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, you will enjoy dining either inside the comfortable restaurant, on the magnificent terrace overlooking the Indian Wells golf course and desert mountains. An extensive breakfast and lunch menu offers the best for everyone. At 5 PM the dining room transforms into a casual fine dining experience, offering creative California Cuisine with the best fresh ingredients. Cuisine: Californian Dress Code: Casual Opening Hours: 6:30 - 11:30 AM Breakfast, 11:30 AM-2PM Lunch, 5-10PM Dinner.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort and Spa
- All travelers (1) 3 / 5
- Couples (1) 3 / 5
- Hotel staff:
Would not recommend
After X-mas getaway
Hotel just wasnt I expected. Thought because of the price in the 200's that it would be alot nicer, I was disappointed. Room was average and noisey. TV only had hotel chennels, I guess there was a problem with the cable, they had someone come to the room to fix it, but when I turned it back on in the morning it wasnt working again. Seemed whenever I asked a question to someone at the hotel they had to refer me to someone else for the answer. Seemed like we were just staying at a nice Best Western not a $200 a night Hyatt Regency.......
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff: