The Grove hotels
The Grove is a retail and entertainment complex at the Farmers Market in Los Angeles. Rick Caruso, together with Caruso Affiliated (his company), is the owner and operator of the complex. Space that was once filled with an orchard and nursery is now home to The Grove, a complex filled with speciality stores ranging from footwear, handbags, and luggage to home furnishings and personal care. The concierge desk at the central valet parking area is available to all, whether you are making arrangements for a massage or reserving a table at a restaurant.
- Enjoy a ride on The Grove Trolley, fashioned from a 1950s Boston street car, which provides a free transportation service along First Street between the Farmers Market and the complex in Los Angeles.
- Visit the magnificent 30-foot long ellipse of water jets and inner ring that together form the enchanting Dancing Fountain in Los Angeles.
- Delight in the enjoyment of a present-day movie set in a classically-inspired theatre environment that boasts 14 screens, 3,000 plush high-back chairs, and five-star service.
International travellers can enter through the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). Shuttles, trains, and buses are available to transfer tourists to their destinations. The Grove Entertainment Complex is easily reached from Beverly Boulevard. The Metro Rail and its light rail system are an increasingly popular mode of transportation. Buses are also an available service offered by the Big Blue Bus system in Santa Monica and Culver City Bus in Culver City. Other bus operators include the Greyhound terminal at 1716 East 7thStreet and the LuxBus, offering four daily trips to and from Anaheim, San Diego, and Las Vegas.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
263 hotels near The Grove
Providing excellent accommodation and numerous facilities, the Embassy Suites Anaheim - Orange is a wonderful property that has been completely designed to meet the needs of the most discerning... More
Whether in Anaheim for a business trip or a much-awaited break, discerning travellers find it convenient to stay in the well-equipped and centrally located accommodations of Holiday Inn Anaheim... More
Inspired by the lodgings in Northern French countryside, the hotel is beautifully adorned with European style to make your stay a pleasant and memorable one. GeneralTo meet the needs of local... More
Offering comfortable accommodation and quality services, this property is a perfect place for a peaceful and tranquil stay. GeneralThe well-appointed meeting room is an ideal place for organising... More
This property provides you all the modern facilities and conveniences that are needed for a wonderful and enjoyable vacation. GeneralTo satisfy the meeting needs of corporate guests, the Ayres Inn... More
Towneplace Suites by Marriott Anaheim is an ideal destination for longer stay and extended stay travellers. These contemporary styled suites offer great ambience and comfort. The interiors are... More
1635 West Katella Ave Map
Extended Stay America Orange County Katella Avenue Hotel is an ideal destination for a longer stay. Quality accommodations, featuring standard amenities, create an enjoyable atmosphere at this... More
Whether your stay in Anaheim is for business or pleasure, the luxurious rooms and unparalleled service of Hyatt Regency Orange County will make a worry-free experience. GeneralThe... More
2085 S. Harbor Blvd Map
Reassuring all the comforts of home, this property is an ideal place for you to experience the host of unexpected pleasures as well as the sweeping grandeur and excitement of the splendid city. ... More