The Palace Hotelhttp://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/United_Kingdom/Torquay/The_Palace_Hotel.h548901/
Want to see what guests are saying about this hotel? Click here to read all reviews
Boasting luxuriously designed meeting space that can accommodate up to 350 delegates, The Palace Hotel Torquay is ideal for all kinds of prestigious conferences. Travellers can explore famous attractions such as Woodlands Leisure Park, Paignton Zoo and Canonteign Falls.
Located in the city of Torquay, The Palace Hotel is well placed such that guests can explore the city's places of interests such as Dartmoor National Park, All Saints Church, Bygones Victorian Museum, Oyster Gallery and Princess Gardens.
Guests can enjoy delicious dishes at the onsite restaurant during their stay at The Palace Hotel in Torquay. At the bar they can choose a drink from a wide selection of cocktails.
Creating a tone of comfort, all 141 spacious accommodation units in this hotel are stylishly decorated and facilitated with modern amenities such as alarm clock, colour TV, telephone, hairdryer and a coffee maker.
The Palace Hotel Rooms
- Single Room
- With 1 single bed. All bedrooms feature direct dial telephones, radio/alarm call system, TV, Hairdryer, trouser press, complimentary tea/coffee tray, selection of bathroom amenities and 24-hour room service.
- Double Room
- With 1 double bed or 2 single beds. All bedrooms feature direct dial telephones, radio/alarm call system, TV, Hairdryer, trouser press, complimentary tea/coffee tray, selection of bathroom amenities and 24-hour room service.
- Executive Double
- Available with either 2 Single beds or 1 double bed, Executive hotel rooms are spacious, garden-facing accommodation with opulent decor and mini bar. All bedrooms feature direct dial telephones, radio/alarm call system, TV, Hairdryer, trouser press, complimentary tea/coffee tray, selection of bathroom amenities and 24-hour room service.
- Free parking
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Business centre
- Conference facilities
- Free parking
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed The Palace Hotel also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Torquay, Devon, The English Riviera, The West Country
- Nearby airports
- Exeter International Airport
- Area description
- This is one of the best located Devon hotels to explore the English Riviera, with its 22 miles of stunning South Devon coastline, sandy beaches, rocky coves and picturesque harbours, there is much to discover. The bustling harbour town of Torquay is located a short walk from the hotel and offers a number of waterside restaurants and bars. Additionally the area offers an abundance of attractions, from historical houses and award-winning gardens to family adventure parks and coastal activities.
- Meeting Info
- The Palace Hotel, one of Devon's largest and most prestigious destinations for meetings, conferences and corporate hospitality. Easily accessible by road, rail and air with considerable parking and a main conference room that can seat up to 350 delegates, this Devon Conference Venue is ideally suited for both large and small conferences alike. In addition to the 4-star, 141 - bedroom hotel and conference rooms, The Palace Hotel also features The Arena, an impressive, totally versatile space to create the perfect backdrop for occasions of up to 800-1000 persons.The conference and meeting facilities at The Palace Hotel and Arena include:9 meeting and syndicate rooms to meet the needs of events from 2 - 100 delegates.
- Torquay Restaurant
- Using ingredients from the South Hams and the fishing port of Brixham, the daily changing restaurant menu resonates with freshness. Locally caught fish and Devon seafood compete with Westcountry meat, game, fruit and vegetables. For those who can indulge, the incredible dessert selection showcases the flair of the restaurants talented pastry chef. Just add Devonshire Clotted Cream for that decadent finishing touch! An extensive selection of specially chosen wines is available to complement your fine dining restaurant experience, offering full-bodied reds and crisp, fresh white wines to suit every palate, or why not select one of the champagnes to mark that special occasion? GUESTS ARE REQUESTED TO WEAR "SMART CASUAL" ATTIRE IN THE RESTAURANT - I.E. NO T-SHIRTS, SHORTS OR TRAINERS, PLEASE. SMART JEANS ARE ACCEPTABLE.
- The new terrace menu offers a number of delicious dishes which can be enjoyed overlooking the hotel's landscaped gardens and lawns. The terrace menu is served between 12noon to 9pm daily.
- Lounge and Room Service
- A selection of light meals and snacks are on offer within the hotel lounges. Room service is also available as an alternative to dining in the Torquay restaurant, providing a wide assortment of dishes throughout the day and night served to your room.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.