Museum of London hotels
Museum of London
The story of the United Kingdom's largest city comes to life through the historical artefacts and exhibits at the Museum of London. Detailing everyday life in London from prehistory to current times, the museum contains more than two million objects in its collections, ranging from household and personal items, such as pottery and jewellery, to the Lord Mayor's Coach and the 18th century Ann Fanshawe court dress. The Museum of London houses Europe's largest archaeological archive and is also a major centre for historical research, and is open daily with free admission.
- Imagine wearing the various types of clothing, from the Tudor period to the present day, in the Museum of London's dress and fashion collection, internationally recognized for its quality and diversity.
- Learn about London's social and industrial history by observing domestic items such as toys, furniture, vehicles, tools, and finished objects from a variety of trades along with printed material and telecommunications equipment.
- Travel through London's recent history at the museum's extensive photographic collection that details events such as the suffragist movement.
The Museum of London, located at the London Wall and Aldersgate Street, is a quick walk from several stations on London's extensive underground tube system. Located near St. Paul's Cathedral, the museum may be accessed from the St. Paul's stop on the Central Line, or Barbican and Moorgate on the Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City, and Circle lines. The nearest National Rail stations are on Liverpool Street, City Thameslink, and Farringdon. Several bus routes also serve the area near the museum. Public transportation is highly recommended due to Central London's traffic congestion.
Discerning business and leisure travellers looking for comfortable and well-equipped spaces without the hefty price tag find an ideal base in the affordable and inviting accommodations of Club... More
Parking an Issue
Offering plush accommodations without a hefty price tag, Club Quarters Lincoln Inn Fields makes for a suitable retreat for corporate travellers and holidaymakers in the vibrant and heritage-rich... More
Excellent hotel with caring and kind staff
7 Pepys Street Map
Signature chocolate chip cookie at check-in
Whether in the British capital for a business trip or a relaxing holiday, DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel London welcomes travellers to comfortable accommodations and friendly service. This London hotel... More
An oasis in the middle of the city
Designed primarily for business travellers, Club Quarters St Pauls are full service and located in the best locations for business or pleasure. Tourists can pay a visit to the Clock Museum, which... More
Well located Hotel.
Stylish and sophisticated, Apex City Of London Hotel makes for an ideal base for discerning travellers on vacations or business trips to cosmopolitan London. This contemporary hotel places visitors... More
Weekend with friend
Apex London Wall Hotel welcomes travellers to stylish accommodations set conveniently in the financial precinct close to various tourist destinations in the England capital. Visitors at this London... More
Holiday Inn London-Kings Cross Bloomsbury offers an ideal choice of modern meeting and recreational facilities. With its close proximity to a wide variety of museums, art galleries, castles and... More
Very pleased with our stay
The Monument Residences offers modern accommodation with contemporary design in Monument, London and features free wi-fi. More
Thistle City Barbican Hotel London is a perfect choice for a weekend break or on a business trip. This hotel offers good standard of lodging and quality service. Located within close proximity from... More
Nice Hotel room in London
Landmark Apartments, located in Shoreditch - Hackney, London, is a popular choice for travellers. Set 1. 2 Miles from the excitement of the city, this 4-star hotel commands an excellent location... More
Refine your search
- Museum of London Docklands hotels
- Trinity College of Music hotels
- Barbican Estate hotels
- Clockmakers' Museum hotels
- St Bartholomew's Hospital Museum hotels
- Guildhall School of Music and Drama hotels
- Barbican Art Gallery hotels
- Old Bailey hotels
- St. Pauls Cathedral hotels
- St Pauls Cathedral hotels
- Museum of the Order of St John hotels
- Bank of England hotels