Gloucester Road hotels
Gloucester Road is a principal road through the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea in London, going from the Palace Gate in Kensington Gardens to Old Brompton Road. The neighbourhood surrounding this road is considered an up-market area in London. It is home to numerous pubs, restaurants, consulate offices as well as mid-range to luxurious hotels. To the east and west of Gloucester Road stand the Knightsbridge and Earls Court respectively. It is also a highly preferred tourist haven because it’s less crowded and still accessible via public transport from busier places like Kings Road.
- Tour the Kensington Gardens, one of the beautiful Royal Parks of London located just west of Hyde Park, and see the Serpertine Gallery and Italian garden as well as picnic grounds, jogging, and cycling lanes.
- Visit St. Stephen’s Church near Gloucester Road, an Anglican Church that features a memorial for its most famous devotee, the beloved 20th century poet TS Elliot (Thomas Stearns Eliot).
- Walk towards South Kensington to explore the finest London museums like Natural History Museum and the Victoria and Albert Museum.
The Gloucester Road Tube Station is just a two minute walk towards the northwest portion of Gloucester Road, which services the District, Circle, and the Piccadilly lines. Another nearby station is the South Kensington Underground station, which is in close proximity with attractions like Harrods, the Science Museum, and the Royal Albert Hall. There are also bus services such as bus route 49 that come from Central London and pass through Kensington High Street. The nearest national over ground station to Gloucester Road is the Kensington Olympia Railway Station, which facilitates train routes going to farther regions of the metropolis.
A beautifully decorated hotel, The Ashburn Hotel London has been equipped with the best in modern technology and is an ideal place from which to base your London trip. GeneralFor business... More
Park International Hotel London provides quality lodging facilities in 5, interconnected Georgian style townhouses. This hotel's location in the trendy South Kensington district provides easy... More
lovely hotel but disappointing
Occupying one of the area's distinctive Victorian building, the BEST WESTERN The Cromwell provides accommodation in a central location. The three famous museums in this area, Natural History... More
Mother & Daughter vacation
A town house set on a quiet road close to Earl's Court underground station, Amsterdam Hotel London offers vacationers a peaceful haven from the bustle of London. Travellers can attend various... More
good family room
Go Native - Earls Court London offers warm welcome and high quality services that create an inviting ambience for an unforgettable stay. This property is just moments from Olympia and Earl's Court... More
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Shaftesbury Kensington Hotel welcomes guests with quality accommodation and friendly services in London, close to city attractions such as Earls Court Exhibition Centre and... More
A Comfortable Stay in London
Offering commitment to quality and exceptional service, the Rushmore Hotel London offers warm hospitality to its guests. GeneralDuring leisure, you can visit the Earls Court Exhibition Centre,... More
Whether it's for leisure or business, Rydges Kensington London Hotel offers an ideal blend of luxurious accommodation and modern facilities for a relaxing stay. Buckingham Palace is just 3... More
A good quality bed and breakfast hotel, BEST WESTERN The Boltons Hotel London offers a personal service, excellent hospitality and all the comforts. General The reception staff welcomes you, make... More
Refine your search
- Baden-Powell House Exhibition hotels
- Natural History Museum hotels
- Imperial College London hotels
- Science Museum London hotels
- Royal College of Music Archives and Museum of Instruments hotels
- National Art Library hotels
- Victoria and Albert Museum hotels
- Royal Albert Hall hotels
- Albert Memorial hotels
- High Street Kensington hotels
- Polish Institute and Sikorski Museum hotels
- Kensington Palace hotels