As the capital city of England, London is huge and full of history. The city is a conglomeration of a great many smaller districts, called boroughs, each of which has its own background and atmosphere. One of the more affluent of such districts is Chislehurst, a suburban area to the southeast of the capital city. A quiet, wealthy area, Chislehurst is a great choice to get a taste of small-town history in a relaxing environment; the town contains great spots for shopping, exploring or just sitting and having a picnic.
- Visit one of the historical sites in the town, like Camden place (a large manor which was originally the home of historian and topographer William Camden), Kemnal Manor or Chislehurst caves.
- Relax and have a picnic in one of this London suburb’s gorgeous parks; Scadbury and Jubilee parks are recommended for a picturesque walk, whilst Petts wood is the place to go for rambling.v
- Whether it's designer clothes from En Parade or Bagga, or contemporary art pieces from Royal Gallery, there are a lot of up-market shopping opportunities in Chislehurst away from the crowds of downtown London.
Whilst a little more remote than some areas of London, Chislehurst is near to several over ground train stations, including Chalkpit wood, Rockpit wood and Sidcup. Taking a cab is possible, if expensive (especially from the city centre), and taking the bus or a coach might be difficult to plan since it requires several changes. Either taking the train or driving is an excellent option. The city is easily accessible via train, coach or car, and there's a lot to see in the capital before you venture outwards into Chislehurst for a rest.
Offering luxurious accommodation, Bexleyheath Marriott Hotel is an ideal place to reside, both for business as well as leisure travellers. GeneralBexleyheath Marriott Hotel features 8 well... More
Black Prince Interchange,Southwold Road Map
Park & Fly- Includes up to 15 days of parking
An ideal business meeting venue, Holiday Inn Hotel London Bexley offers convenient services and facilities for making your stay as pleasing as possible. GeneralThe property has a fantastic academy... More
Surrounded by London's well known places such as Courtauld Gallery, Covent Garden and National Portrait Gallery, Strand Palace Hotel London offers modern services and quality accommodation that are... More
Discerning business and leisure travellers looking for comfortable and well-equipped spaces without the hefty price tag find an ideal base in the affordable and inviting accommodations of Club... More
Parking an Issue
Featuring stylish and modern accommodations, K West Hotel London provides a suitable base for discerning travellers exploring this part of United Kingdom capital. This cosy West London hotel places... More
Great family trip with two kids
Offering a fantastic location, The Tower A Guoman Hotel London is an ideal place to stay and experience all that London has to offer. Thrill seekers can experience scary live actors, shows and... More
Kingsley By Thistle offers an ideal blend of luxurious accommodation and contemporary comforts for a relaxed stay. Visitors can enjoy a range of musical and theatre performances at the Royal Opera... More
A very convenient joy
The Grosvenor Hotel London is an ideal place to enjoy luxurious accommodation and the best of central London, known for its culture, history and exciting attractions. Buckingham Palace, the... More
Stylish and sophisticated, Apex City Of London Hotel makes for an ideal base for discerning travellers on vacations or business trips to cosmopolitan London. This contemporary hotel places visitors... More
Weekend with friend
Refine your search
- Eltham Palace hotels
- Red House hotels
- Lewisham Centre hotels
- Bethlem Royal Hospital Archives and Museum hotels
- Greenwich Park hotels
- Royal Observatory Greenwich London hotels
- Greenwich Observatory hotels
- Firepower: The Royal Artillery Museum hotels
- Greenwich Heritage Centre hotels
- Woolwich hotels
- National Maritime Museum London hotels
- Old Royal Naval College hotels