Liverpool John Lennon airport hotels
John Lennon Airport
The John Lennon Airport is Liverpool’s primary airport and lies adjacent to an estuary of River Mersey. This airport is one of the fastest growing airports not only in England and Great Britain, but also in all of Europe. This airport has both domestic and international flights, serving over 5 million passengers every year. When it was first built, it was referred to as the Speke Airport, but was later renamed after one of the Beatles, John Lennon. The John Lennon Airport continues to promote local talent through its many art displays.
- Stay overnight before or after your flight at the Premier Inn at the airport, which offers wonderful accommodations, including a popular restaurant that incorporates both traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Check out one of Liverpool’s finest shopping areas in the John Lennon Airport; the airport has different many items for sale, from travel bags at Antler Shop to the wines, spirits and designer wear at the World Duty Free store.
- Discover some of the best deals in Liverpool at this airport, like Frankie and Bennie’s restaurant, where you can dine for only 10 euros.
Travellers in Liverpool can get to the John Lennon Airport by using public transportation, including buses and trains. While there is no direct link to railway transport from the airport, you can connect to the Liverpool South Parkway by purchasing pre-booked tickets. Coach services also run from the airport to the surrounding areas. For visitors who are driving, use the M53 and M56 motorways through the Runcorn Bridge on the south, or the M57 and M62 motorways through the Knowsley Expressway to the north.
The address of the airport is L24 1YD, at the end of Speke Hall Road.
Providing comfortable accommodations housed in a Victorian villa, The Blenheim Lakeside Hotel Liverpool makes for an idyllic haven for business and holiday travellers visiting Liverpool. While in... More
Whether you are visiting for leisure or business, the Campanile Runcorn offers a good choice of accommodation, facilities as well as fabulous services for a fantabulous stay. GeneralInternet... More
The Malmaison''''s Liverpool first purpose built hotel in Liverpool, at the heart of the city''''s stylish docklands. Look one way and you''''ll find stunning sea views. Look the other way from... More
On the docks
Offering quality accommodation and friendly service, The Dolby Hotel Liverpool invites the guests for an enjoyable stay. Area attractions are Echo arena and BT Convention Centre, Albert Dock,... More
Set near several must-see attractions near the heart of Liverpool, Campanile Hotel Liverpool makes for an ideal starting point for holidaymakers visiting this side of England. This waterfront hotel... More
Jurys Inn Liverpool provides a pleasant and comfortable stay for visitors. The Cavern Quarter, which is Liverpool's fashion epicentre and Echo Arena Liverpool are some of the major attractions that... More
Hope Street Hotel Liverpool offers modern services and luxurious accommodation. This hotel is well designed for corporate travellers. It is within walking distance to Walker Art Gallery, one of the... More
Good location, very neat
Refine your search
- Liverpool Hope University hotels
- Sefton Park hotels
- Lady Lever Art Gallery hotels
- Liverpool John Moores University hotels
- Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral hotels
- Liverpool Philharmonic Hall hotels
- Liverpool Cathedral hotels
- Liverpool Chinatown hotels
- Concert Square hotels
- University of Liverpool hotels
- Liverpool Central Station hotels
- Liverpool Lime Street Station hotels