Anfield Stadium hotels
As the home of Liverpool Football Club ever since 1892, Anfield Stadium has gained a reputation as one of the great soccer arenas, not just in the UK and Europe, but also across the entire globe. This wonderful sporting venue has been the scene of some truly incredible matches over the years including several England Internationals, the most recent of which took place in March 2006, in a friendly match against Uruguay. Its seating capacity of just over 46,000 is considerably lower than the record attendance of over 60,000 in 1952.
- Watch a Liverpool game from the world famous Kop end and join in with the club's adopted anthem “You'll Never Walk Alone”.
- Take a guided tour of Anfield Stadium and see what goes on behind the scenes, including the home dressing room and tread the same path as past and present Liverpool heroes.
- Enjoy a relaxed and friendly pre-match drink and grab some grub in the Reds Bar, a local fixture situated underneath the Lower Centenary Stand at the Anfield Stadium.
Anfield Stadium is located 16 kilometres to the northwest of the John Lennon Airport. Once in Anfield, the stadium is 3kilometres from Lime Street, the central railway station of Liverpool. Taxis are very reasonably priced; alternatively the city's Merseyrail system drops off on its Northern Line at Sandhills station for a connecting soccer bus service to the ground. The area around Anfield is surrounded by terraced housing and tight back streets, which offers ample parking for private vehicles. Traffic can get very heavy on match days so allow yourself plenty of time.
The highly regarded Britannia Adelphi Hotel Liverpool has been completely refurbished in keeping with its Edwardian heritage, yet with modern guest conveniences in mind. The property enjoys a... More
Weekend break in liverpooll
Located in the historic commercial heart of the city, Tune Hotel Liverpool can be found in the grade-II listed Queens Building on Castle Street. The hotel provides the best possible base from which... More
Showcasing homey comforts and one of the most popular pubs in the city, Throstles Nest Hotel Liverpool is an 18th-century B&B property that offers affordable accommodations in Liverpool. In... More
Designed with both the business and leisure travellers need in mind, Hilton Liverpool Hotel greets the guests with latest amenities, relaxing atmosphere and a personalised service to make their... More
Days Inn Liverpool City Centre is an ideal place for a stopover or a short stay in the city. The quality accommodation and services provided at the hotel creates the right atmosphere for an... More
Visit to home office
The Holiday Inn Hotel Liverpool City Centre enjoys s a central location in this vibrant city, and is conveniently situated for transport with Liverpool Lime Street Station just opposite. Liverpool... More
This Liverpool city centre hotel is perfect for business or pleasure. The BEST WESTERN Feathers Liverpool Hotel set in the heart of Liverpool's European Capital of Culture City offers the perfect... More
One Queen Square Map
Rate includes breakfast
Marriott City Hotel Liverpool occupies the perfect location for those seeking a city break - or for those on business. The property is situated right in the centre of this vibrant, cultural city... More
weekend away with my young family
With sophisticated accommodations and contemporary facilities ideally set close to some go-to points of interest, Richmond Luxury Living makes for a suitable base for travellers in Liverpool.... More
6 Sir Thomas Street Map
Signature chocolate chip cookie at check-in
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Liverpool makes for an ideal base for travellers looking for luxurious city spaces in a central location. This opulent Liverpool hotel places vacationers within... More
Refine your search
- University of Liverpool hotels
- Walker Art Gallery hotels
- Clayton Square Shopping Centre hotels
- Aquarium at World Museum Liverpool hotels
- Liverpool Empire Theatre hotels
- The Liverpool Playhouse hotels
- Liverpool Lime Street Station hotels
- Liverpool Town Hall hotels
- Superlambanana hotels
- Liverpool Central Station hotels
- Liverpool John Moores University hotels
- Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral hotels