The Kingston Suite and Paragon suites are flexible for any type of occasion from social gatherings to business meetings. The hotel also offers an extensive function room to cater a wide range of social gatherings. The best way to unwind after a long day of business or sightseeing is to enjoy a workout at the fitness centre followed by a steam bath.
Centrally located and placed in the City Hall, the Portland Hotel Hull is within the main business, retail and leisure areas of the city. The Waterstones, Hammonds, Pizza Hut, Toni & Guy and other brand names are just steps away from the hotel while all the major tourist attractions including the BBC, Hull's Historic Old Town, Museums, Galleries, Queen's Gardens and KC Stadium are within 15 minutes walk.
The Windows Restaurant offers good food for you to enjoy while you admire the attractive Paragon Street. For evening snacks and light meals, the on-site Baytree Cafe as well as the Macys Bar is an ideal spot for some exciting wines, champagnes and cocktails.
The hotel features 126 bedrooms and suites that are fully equipped to bring you the comfort and pleasure you require all through your stay.
Portland Hotel Hull Rooms
- Double Room
- Room with 1 Double Bed equipped with all the basic amenities and comforts.
- Fitness room
- Room service
- Business centre
- Conference facilities
- Cable or sat. TV
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Portland Hotel Hull also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Humberside International Airport (HUY).
- Area description
- The Portland Hotel is the first and only AA four stars Hotel in Hull. Centrally located next to the City Hall and within walking distance to St Stephens and Princess Quay shopping centres. Waterstones, Hammonds, Debenhams, M&S, Starbucks, Pizza Hut, Toni & Guy and other brand names are just steps away. It is within walking distance of all the major tourist attractions including The BBC, Hull's Historic Old Town, the Theatres, the Law Courts, Museums, Galleries, Queen's Gardens and The Marina. The KC Stadium and The Deep are within a 15-minute walk.
- Restaurant/Dining Information
- The Windows Restaurant is located on the first floor, with its floor to ceiling windows, overlooks Paragon Street. Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Additionally on the ground floor they have the Baytree Cafe for Morning Coffee, Lunch or Afternoon Tea. The Bar and Lounge is located on the first floor. In addition to the normal range of drinks we serve morning coffee and afternoon tea, a large selection of wines by the glass, champagnes, cocktails and light meals. Macys Bar is located on the Ground Floor. A popular City Centre Bar with many special offers available.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Portland Hotel Hull
- All travelers (1) 4 / 5
- Hotel staff:
- No rating
Good Location and near by Hull
Good Location and near by Hull station which shopping mall just 1min walk. However, bathroom is not too clean but receptionist are very nice. Dinner in restaurant are also good.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
- No rating