The Ormond at Tetburyhttp://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/United_Kingdom/Gloucester/The_Ormond_at_Tetbury.h556741/
The Coach House's function room at The Ormond At Tetbury is an ideal venue for guests to conduct parties, meetings and small weddings. The places of interest in Tetbury are Westonbirt Arboretum, Chavenage House and Highgrove.
Check in is from 3pm, early check in available by arrangement for a fee of £15
There is plenty of free on-street parking available in Tetbury which we can direct you to on arrival, please park in front of the hotel and check in first, we will then direct you from there.
The Ormond is located in Tetbury, well connected to area attractions such as The Cotswold Water Park, Slimbridge Wildfowl and Wetland Trust, Magicland Soft Play Centre and Cotswold Wildlife Park.
The Ormond is situated in the very centre of Tetbury, ideal for exploring the town's many antique shops, independent boutiques or for visiting Westonbirt Arboretum and the many picturesque villages of the Cotswolds.
- 31 km to the Airport (Bristol)
The Ormond At Tetbury has an onsite restaurant, which serves delicious cuisines for guests in its relaxing ambience. The property's bar is the place where guests can spend some light moments with family and friends by having a sip of the cocktail.
The property offers 15 well appointed accommodation units for guests' convenience. The amenities provided in each unit are ensuite, colour TV, hairdryer, telephone and wireless Internet access.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding. We are a child friendly hotel with a children's play area in our courtyard garden plus a good stock of toys and games and a good children's menu with homemade dishes.
The Ormond at Tetbury Rooms
- Superior Double
- Superior Double Room offers one king size bed with basic amenities. The superior rooms are larger than the standard rooms and have all been fully renovated to offer contemporary comforts. These rooms have stunning king size beds and large bathrooms with showers. Individually designed to incorporate the features you would expect, including pocket spring mattresses, goose down duvets, powerful hairdryer, large flat screen TV with free-view, WiFi, digital clock radio, tea and coffee making facilities and quality cookies.
- Standard Twin
- Standard Twin Room offers two twin beds with basic amenities. The hotel has two twin rooms with two single beds. Pocket sprung mattresses, goose down duvets, crisp linen sheets, bathrooms with shower hairdryer, flat screen TV with free-view, WiFi, digital clock radio, tea and coffee making facilities and quality cookies.
- Family Room
- Family Room offers one double size bed and one twin bed with basic amenities. The hotel has three rooms with a double bed and single bed which can be used as a family room or a superior twin. Generally larger, one of these rooms will comfortably take a Z bed or cot to accommodate a family of four. They feature bathrooms with shower, goose down duvets, powerful hairdryer, large flat screen TV with free-view, WiFi, digital clock radio, tea and coffee making facilities and quality cookies.
- Standard - Double
- Standard - Double Room offers one double size bed with basic amenities. These rooms have double beds and en-suite shower bathroom. Each has been individually designed to incorporate all the features you would expect, including new pocket sprung mattresses, goose down duvets, powerful hairdryer, flat screen TV, WiFi, digital clock radio, tea and coffee making facilities and quality cookies.
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- No smoking rooms/facilities
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed The Ormond at Tetbury also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Gloucestershire Airport.
- Area description
- Located in the centre of Tetbury, The Ormond is a stylish, Cotswold inn within easy reach of Westonbirt Arboretum, High-grove and the market towns of Cirencester and Stroud, providing an ideal base for discovering this area of outstanding natural beauty with its many picturesque villages. Tetbury, has an array of beautiful old buildings, independent boutiques and galleries and is made for exploring, or the hotel can arrange activities for you. From hiring a classic car to 18 holes of golf, flying lessons or clay pigeon shooting there is plenty to occupy you for a few days away.
- The Restaurant
- The restaurant is a stylish, contemporary room with a relaxed atmosphere. Ideal for business lunches during the day, it is lit by candle light in the evening for a more intimate atmosphere. For a more casual setting you may prefer to eat in the Ormond bar and, weather permitting, in the courtyard during the summer. The new head chef, Mariusz, has an outstanding track record having worked in several successful Cotswold hotels and bars before arriving at The Ormond in February 2012. His brief is simple; to deliver a consistently high level of food that meets the tastes and demands of the strong local following and utilises as many local suppliers as possible. The hotel has already introduced a new menu format which meets this brief, whilst still retaining old favourites like the Ormond Burger. Mariusz is growing his contact with local suppliers at a vigorous rate. Were determined to explore new opportunities and even the local allotments are part of the mix when they have an excess
- Ormond Bar
- Dropping in for a drink or need to quell that hunger, The Ormond Bar has long been a popular meeting place in town. The warm, cosy atmosphere is exceptionally welcoming and with candles and fires in the winter, newspapers, magazines and sofas, its a great spot to while away an evening. The bar serves four real ales, including a guest ale, permium draught beers, 2 carefully selected draught ciders and a great variety of bottled and continental beers and ciders. The hotel has a wide selection of wines by the glass, warming mulled wine in winter, and an excellent choice of digestifs and local liqueurs from suppliers in Gloucestershire.
- Courtyard Garden
- The Courtyard garden gets more cultivated every year as the planting increases and plants mature. From spring onwards the garden is a riot of colour and a wonderful oasis away from the bustle of central Tetbury. A surprisingly large space, the garden is open throughout the day and evening. It is available for eating and drinking in the summer. The hotel has also have gas heaters to keep off the chill.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for The Ormond at Tetbury
- All travelers (1) 4 / 5
- Couples (1) 4 / 5
- Hotel staff:
great location in the cotswolds
Great location, beautiful hotel and the staff couldn't be more helpful or friendly if they tried only draw back was lack of parking but this is common in the UK.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff: