The Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouthhttp://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/United_Kingdom/Bournemouth/The_Royal_Bath_Hotel_Bournemouth.h921021/
With a range of conference facilities from which to choose, the Royal Bath offers a well equipped conference room for all kinds of corporate events and accommodates up to 400 delegates. The Leisure Pavilion at the hotel boasts a range of facilities designed with relaxation in mind, from the heated swimming pool, spa bath and gym, to the solarium and sauna.
Located on the sea front, overlooking Bournemouth bay, De Vere Royal Bath Hotel is sited close to the pavillion and shopping centre and is just a mile away from the train and the bus station.
- 1 mile to the Train Station
- 4 miles to the Airport
Wining and dining at the Royal Bath is all you would expect from a first class hotel. From private intimate dinner parties to summer barbecues on the terrace, the restaurant offers both French and traditional cuisine.
The De Vere Royal Bath features 140 well appointed bedrooms including 7 suites. All the rooms are gracefully decorated and most of the rooms offer wonderful sea views.
The Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth Rooms
- Standard Room
- All Standard & Family rooms come with en Suite Bathroom, Satellite TV, Pay per view films, Internet Connection, Direct Dial Telephone and Message retrieval, Hairdryer, Tea and Coffee Making Facilities and Iron and Ironing Boards.
- Saver Room
- All Standard & Family rooms come with en Suite Bathroom, Satellite TV, Pay per view films, Internet Connection, Direct Dial Telephone and Message retrieval, Hairdryer, Tea and Coffee Making Facilities, Iron and Ironing Boards.
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- Fitness Center
- Room service
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed The Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Bournemouth Airport (IATA: BOH).
- Area description
- The magnificent Royal Bath is in the very best position to take advantage of Bournemouth's many and varied attractions. From the exhilarating Bournemouth Eye 'high-flying' balloon that will gently lift you up to 500 feet to take in the views of the New Forest and Poole Harbour, to the more sedate but child-friendly pleasures of art, history and culture at the Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum there's plenty to keep you occupied. And if water's your thing try the Oceanarium underwater experience, or take the waves yourself on a Jet Ski Safari that takes in Poole Harbour and the spectacular Jurassic coastline.
- Oscar's Restaurant
- The classic British dishes, often prepared with a delicious seasonal flavor, are award winners; the wine list extensive; the service knowledgeable and attentive. Named after regular hotel guest Oscar Wilde, the food is divine, the atmosphere intimate, Oscar's is a special place to dine. Hotel make full use of the fabulous location, with freshly landed fish and Dorset meats a speciality, worthy of fine wines from the extensive list.
- The Lounge
- The Lounge is the perfect place to come whether you want to get warmed up for the day ahead or to wind down at the end of it. Guests and locals gravitate here, for a coffee and the morning paper. At lunchtime the focus is on sandwiches and light meals or a quick beer. Then it is tea time - and the classic Dorset Cream Tea with its classic sandwiches, the can't-miss scones with local clotted Dorset cream and lavish pastries. In the evening why not meet friends here for a Pre-dinner glass of wine?
- Cafe Promenade
- Head to the Cafe Promenade for a tasty snack. With its great views its a favorite with all guests, not just those popping in for a bite after their time in the Royal Club. When you stay at the Hotel, Cafe Promenade is a must-visit. It is much more than just a watering hole for people as they leave the Royal Club. It has a really welcoming attitude and a very professional attitude to food, offering delicious snacks and fab light meals throughout the day and some stunning seafood specials.
- Oscar's Brasserie
- Enjoy a peaceful breakfast and dinner in the Oscar's Brassrie which looks out over the beautiful hotel grounds. The informal Oscar's Brasserie is the perfect place to start your day. The friendly staff will welcome you to this light-filled room, made for a hearty and delicious breakfast.
- The Lounge and the Whisk snug are all open till late. Embrace the Dorset heritage and sample some of the sumptuous local ciders and ales laid out for your delectation. Guests and locals gravitate to The Lounge for a coffee and the morning paper. At lunchtime the focus is on sandwiches and light meals or a quick beer. The Dorset cream teas are the stuff of local legends, with classic sandwiches, lavish pastries and unmissable fresh scones layered with local clotted cream. In the evening why not meet friends here for a Pre-dinner glass of wine? Alternatively, curl up in the most comfortable surroundings each evening in Wilde's Whisky Snug and savor the taste of a fine whisky or two. With an extensive cabinet of whiskeys to choose from you can be sure that you'll find a tot to suit your tastes.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for The Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth
- All travelers (1) 1 / 5
- Couples (1) 1 / 5
- Hotel staff:
Would not recommend
Year anniversary overseas
My partner and I had booked into the hotel for two nights to celebrate our first year anniversary. Both of us a from the UK however reside in Australia and I wanted to introduce my partner to the town I grew up in. The weather during our stay was particularly warm and therefore we were surprised to find our heated towel rail was on high and we were unable to turn this off. We alerted staff immediately and unfortunately this was only resolved after the fifth attempt of asking. The windows were unable to open and therefore did not have the comfortable stay we were hoping for. My partner also left his jacket in the wardrobe and even though he has rang (from Australia) several times and emailed he has had no response! I'm so disappointed with our experience and feel sorry for the only member of staff who tried to help us.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff: