Blackpool airport hotels
Forming part of the quaint North West England town of Blackpool and formerly named the Squires Gate Airport is the Blackpool International Airport. Located on the coast of Lancashire, just outside of the borough, this site is also well known to be one of the first aviator sites within the United Kingdom. The borough is primarily known for its Three Piers and grand Tower however there are other entertainment resorts and fine architecture within the area. The Blackpool Airport is host to holiday charter airlines and operators such as Bin Air, Monarch Airlines and Jet 2.
- Indulge in the excellent service and convenience offered by the Blackpool Airport, with offers such amenities as tax free shopping, free parking, well equipped terminal facilities and affordable accommodation and flights, it is a must visit.
- Let your children enjoy themselves with a variety of safe and family-friendly activities to participate in at Blackpool’s 455 square metre ice rink, large ramp city and sporty Hippodrome, which offers a variety of games such as table tennis, pottery, air hockey and painting.
- Treat yourself to Blackpool’s Pleasure Beach resort, which provides a variety of shows and breathtaking rides.
Travellers who are travelling within the United Kingdom can reach Blackpool Airport by way of the Squire’s Gate railway station that heads east from Lancashire. Blackpool bus services 7 and 11 as well as Stage Coach X61 provide adequate transportation to the borough and its surrounding areas. Modern metered taxis and traditional horse drawn carriages called Landaus offer a different and enjoyable transportation experience when in the area. Though there are car hire facilities available at the airport, the best considered modes of transportation would be the affordable and regular tramway and bus services.
Ocean Boulevard, Blackpool Pleasure Beach Map
Special Room Only - Save 50%
Holidaymakers enjoy chic luxury hotel accommodations for a reasonable price at Big Blue Hotel Pleasure Beach in Blackpool. Opposite the hotel is Pleasure Beach Theme Park where vacationers can... More
Mr UL Thompson
Ten minutes from the M55 motorway and within half a mile of the Squiresgate Lane dual carriageway, The Waldorf is ideally situated for both business travellers and tourist alike. We are situated... More
Viking Hotel Blackpool invites holidaymakers to cosy accommodations and lively entertainment opportunities set in the seafront in Blackpool. Apart from enjoying fun rides at Blackpool Pleasure... More
Travellers looking to experience fun seaside getaway near amusement parks and attractions find convenient base at the affordable accommodations of Parkfield Hotel Blackpool. While in the area,... More
If you are looking for a short break or an extended stay, whether with family or business colleagues in a friendly environment with good food and attentive service, the BEST WESTERN Glendower... More
New Phildene Hotel Blackpool is situated a mere walking distance to the Blackpool seafront, just across St. Chad's Headland. This luxury hotel is close to the area's famous attractions like Central... More
The hotel has enviable seaside setting and some of the best facilities on the Fylde Coast, the Blackpool FC Hotel melds location between the vibrant town centre and Blackpool Pleasure Beach More
106-114 Adelaide Street Map
Advance Purchase Save 5%
The Gresham Hotel Blackpool welcomes travellers to comfortable and inviting accommodations while in a business trip or holiday in Blackpool. Guests of this Lancashire hotel can first deal with... More
A nice hotel
Refine your search
- Winter Gardens Blackpool hotels
- Anfield Stadium hotels
- Port of Liverpool hotels
- Cunard Building hotels
- Beetham Tower hotels
- Superlambanana hotels
- Liverpool Town Hall hotels
- Walker Art Gallery hotels
- Clayton Square Shopping Centre hotels
- Liverpool Empire Theatre hotels
- The Liverpool Playhouse hotels
- Aquarium at World Museum Liverpool hotels