Edgbaston is an affluent district in Birmingham centred primarily on the Edgbaston Cricket Ground. Whether taking in a professional sporting event or simply walking the streets to admire the beauty of Edgbaston, visitors will find Birmingham a delightful holiday destination. Though the sporting ground may be a big draw to the district, it is not all Edgbaston has to offer. Plentiful museums and gardens dot the district, ensuring that there is something to entertain everyone during their stay, making this a worthwhile stop on your visit to Birmingham, UK.
- Enjoy walking amongst the beauty and splendour of the Birmingham Botanical Gardens and Glasshouses, just minutes from Edgbaston.
- Visit Perrott’s Folly, one of the oldest bits of architecture in Birmingham. Standing above Edgbaston, it is the source of numerous fascinating tales that explain the reason behind its existence.
- Take a relaxing canal boat ride from Sherborne Wharf and enjoy a light meal on board whilst taking in the breathtaking scenery.
Egbaston is well served by two railway stations, making it easily accessible from the rest of Birmingham. University station is to the south near Birmingham University, whilst Five Ways Railway station is to the north near Middle Ring Road in Edgbaston. Taxis and buses are plentiful, ensuring that visitors can get to and from their destinations with very little hassle. Hiring a car is an option and parking is usually abundant, making this a wise choice for travellers wishing to visit more remote locations. Once in Edgbaston, most tourists find it is quite easily explored on foot or bicycle.
Offering comfortably furnished spaces located in the Birmingham city centre, Plough and Harrow Hotel makes for an idyllic respite while exploring the vicinity. This United Kingdom hotel places... More
Jurys Inn Birmingham offers an inviting ambience and friendly service essential for a relaxing vacation. Outdoor enthusiasts can visit The Botanical Gardens that consist of 15 acres of beautiful... More
Night out with friend
Featuring deluxe accommodations and contemporary facilities strategically situated within convenient distance to the city centre, Menzies Birmingham City Strathallan makes for a suitable base for... More
Arena View, Edward Street Map
Stay 2 nights SAVE 10%
Well suited to both business and pleasure travellers, the City Nites Birmingham Luxury Serviced Apartment prides itself on going the extra mile to ensure that you thoroughly enjoy your city stay. ... More
The Macdonald Burlington Hotel Birmingham has an excellent pedigree having played host to no less than five serving UK Prime Ministers including Winston Churchill. It's just minutes on foot to... More
Desperate for sleep
New Street Map
Book 10 days or more in advance and save!
The Britannia Hotel Birmingham is ideally situated for visitors keen to explore the UK's second largest city, but is also a good choice of accommodation for business travelers. The property is... More
The Copthorne Hotel Birmingham's prime location right in the centre of the city ensures its popularity with both holidaymakers and business travelers. Overlooking Centenary Square, Birmingham's... More
A most enjoyablle weekend break.
Refine your search
- Winterbourne House and Garden hotels
- Birmingham Botanical Gardens and Glasshouses hotels
- Edgbaston Cricket Ground hotels
- Barber Institute of Fine Arts hotels
- Midlands Arts Center hotels
- University of Birmingham hotels
- Birmingham Gay Village hotels
- O2 Academy Birmingham hotels
- Birmingham New Street Station hotels
- Cannon Hill Park hotels
- NIA Birmingham hotels
- Crescent Theater hotels