Cadbury World hotels
Travellers visiting Cadbury World in Birmingham, England will discover a delicious world of chocolate delights, as well as the history of the world’s most favourite sweets. The fourteen zones of Cadbury World include everything from an education in how your favourite confectionary is made, to a romp through chocolate rain. Visitors to Cadbury World even have the opportunity to design their own sweet using Cadbury’s world-famous chocolate. Located just outside of Birmingham’s city centre, Cadbury World is a magical place for kids and adults alike, as it welcomes more than a half-million visitors into its chocolaty haven each year.
- Treat yourself to the many chocolate-themed items found on the menu of Cadbury Café. Here visitors can buy souvenirs to commemorate their sweet adventure in Birmingham.
- Travel back in time to ancient Mexico in Cadbury World’s Aztec Jungle as guides explain the importance of chocolate to Mayan culture. Here the tropical rainforests will make people forget they are actually in modern-day Birmingham.
- Visit the state-of-the-art, interactive Purple Planet where you will experience chocolate like never before in this virtual world.
It is easy to get to Cadbury World from just about anywhere in Birmingham, as there are a number of motorways with convenient access to Cadbury World. The M5 and M42 are the area’s largest motorways, both offering direct links to Birmingham’s city centre. The motorways surrounding Cadbury World can be confusing, so people traveling by car should pay close attention. There are also shuttles that leave from Birmingham’s city centre, ideal for those who want to leave their car behind and enjoy a day of chocolate, fun and adventure.
Featuring deluxe accommodations and contemporary facilities strategically situated within convenient distance to the city centre, Menzies Birmingham City Strathallan makes for a suitable base for... More
Jurys Inn Birmingham offers an inviting ambience and friendly service essential for a relaxing vacation. Outdoor enthusiasts can visit The Botanical Gardens that consist of 15 acres of beautiful... More
The Copthorne Hotel Birmingham's prime location right in the centre of the city ensures its popularity with both holidaymakers and business travelers. Overlooking Centenary Square, Birmingham's... More
A most enjoyablle weekend break.
New Street Map
Book 10 days or more in advance and save!
The Britannia Hotel Birmingham is ideally situated for visitors keen to explore the UK's second largest city, but is also a good choice of accommodation for business travelers. The property is... More
Featuring deluxe accommodations conveniently positioned in the heart of the upscale shopping destination The Mailbox, Malmaison Birmingham makes for an ideal base for travellers visiting... More
Arena View, Edward Street Map
Stay 2 nights SAVE 10%
Well suited to both business and pleasure travellers, the City Nites Birmingham Luxury Serviced Apartment prides itself on going the extra mile to ensure that you thoroughly enjoy your city stay. ... More
Good Apartments, clean
The Edgbaston Palace Hotel offers its guests with quality accommodation, friendly service and pleasant atmosphere. This hotel has Birmingham's night clubs, restaurants, cinemas, bowlplex and... More
Refine your search
- University of Birmingham hotels
- Barber Institute of Fine Arts hotels
- Winterbourne House and Garden hotels
- Midlands Arts Center hotels
- Cannon Hill Park hotels
- Edgbaston hotels
- Edgbaston Cricket Ground hotels
- Birmingham Botanical Gardens and Glasshouses hotels
- Birmingham New Street Station hotels
- Birmingham Gay Village hotels
- O2 Academy Birmingham hotels
- NIA Birmingham hotels