Business travellers can avail the facilities of a meeting room that is equipped with state-of-the art technology. During leisure, you can explore the surroundings or visit the nearby attractions.
Located in Yasminne Hammamet, this hotel is located 4 kilometres from the city centre and is 50 kilometres from the nearest airport.
- 4 km to the City Centre
The onsite restaurants serve delicious Thematic and international cuisine in a fine setting. The bar at this hotel is a perfect place to sip your favourite drink and unwind with friends.
This hotel offers well-appointed guestrooms with extensive personal amenities and modern facilities thus making it a perfect place for your home away from home. Attentive room service for your convenience is also offered here.
Iberostar Saphir Palace Rooms
- STANDARD - ROOM
- The rooms in this luxurious 5-star resort are all perfectly-equipped with all the mod cons you would expect from an Iberostar hotel. We want you to feel utterly relaxed during your stay at the Hotel Iberostar Saphir Palace. The hotel?s 236 rooms have been designed with this in mind. All of the rooms in our 4-storey hotel have views out to the sea, the garden or the swimming pool, and they are all fully-equipped with a bathroom, shower, WC, air conditioning, hairdryer, safe deposit box, telephone, satellite TV, mini bar on request and a balcony or terrace.
- All inclusive
- Free parking
- Fitness centre or spa
- Fitness Center
- All inclusive
- Business centre
- Free parking
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Iberostar Saphir Palace also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Tunis-Carthage, (TUN), 77.00, KM, NW; Monastir, (MIR), 85.00, KM, S; Enfidha-Hammamet, (NBE), 50.00, KM, S;
- Area description
- From Enfidha Airport
1. Set off from Enfidha airport
2. Take high way number 1 following signs to Tunis
3. After 40 km drive in exit of Hammamet
4. After 1 km follow signs to Hammamet Yasmine
5. After 4 km enter Hammamet Yasmine
6. After 45 km you will arrive in Hammamet Yasmine
- Meeting Info
- The sea, the beach and the excellent facilities at the hotel mean that guests can choose from a wide range of sports options during their time in Tunisia. Here, our guests can enjoy billards, petanque table tennis, tennis? Or they can try their hand at waterskiing, windsurfing or beach volleyball, hire a pedalo, or try out almost any other water sport in the superb beach of Yasmine-Hammamet.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Iberostar Saphir Palace
- All travelers (1) 4 / 5
- Couples (1) 4 / 5
- Hotel staff:
One of my best holidays!
I stayed at this hotel for 7 nights in October and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Staff were very helpful and polite (especially lotfi at the reception desk.) I arrived early but my room was prepared for me within half an hour. I also received a complimentary upgrade to a sea view room. The view was stunning and the room was very spacious with my own private balcony. The room looked exactly the same as the pictures on the website which is usually quite rare! I stayed on a half board basis - there was a lot of variety with the food and there was something new every night. I never struggled to find something to eat but the food was a little bland for my taste. The location was brilliant, the beach was on the doorstep and there was a supermarket two minutes away. Port yasemine is only a ten minute walk away and hammamet is a short cab ride. There is also a lovely little cafe (hot2hot) nearby where we had lunch most days for a very small price. A few point for improvement - I could not log into the wifi even in reception for the first few days. Subsequently I managed to get wifi access in the hotel lobby but not in my room. Also, the bathroom/toilet was quite dirty - there were a few permanent stains which were not nice. Overall, this is a lovely hotel, great value for money, great location, staff are brilliant and I would definitely return!
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
Dining tip: Short walk from hotel
Try the hot to hot cafe located on the street to the right of the hotel. Food is great and ridiculously cheap (two mains for under a fiver!)