Phang Nga Bay hotels
Phang Nga Bay
PhangNga Bay is one of the most scenic bays in Thailand. It is located between Krabi, PhangNga and the tourist mecca of Phuket. It has definitely been discovered by tourists, yet is still worth exploring for the unparalleled natural phenomenon and the picturesque local villages. Sheer limestone pinnacles draped with lush green vines, cerulean blue water, tiny specs of islands with white sandy beaches- put them all together and you have the extraordinary eco-wonderland that is PhangNga Bay. There are many islands to choose from, each with its unique charms, according to your preference.
- KohPanyee is an island of approximately 300 families that is built on stilts. Reachable only by boat, there are hundreds of dwellings and businesses on these platforms.
- The white limestone “Sea Mountains” rise from the sea floor 40 feet above the water line. A boat cruise, booked in Phuket, to these magnificent sedimentary wonders will delight you.
- Sign up for a canoe trip through the blue-green water and mangroves of PhangNga Bay. Paddling through the waters is a peaceful way to enjoy the water and greenery. You will feel worlds away from busy Phuket.
PhangNga Bay is usually a one-day excursion from Phuket. The Phuket Airport offers daily flights from Bangkok, and with connections, flights from around the world. Not all of the islands offer accommodations, so check some of the larger ones if you’d like to extend your stay in the bay. Most tours depart from PhangNga Town. You can compare and bargain with the tour operators that are stationed there. PhangNga Bay tours can also be booked from Krabi or Phuket, but they are often more expensive because of the extra layer of operators involved.
Six Senses Yao Noi is a beachfront resort with luxurious accommodations that caters to holidaymakers in a short- or long-term beach vacation in this part of Thailand. Guests at this eco-friendly... More
24 Moo 4 Map
Includes Extra Benefits
Along with comfortable accommodation and friendly service, the Paradise Koh Yao Boutique Beach Resort & Spa offers various facilities and a fine location in Phang Nga Bay. GeneralGuests can take a... More
Assuring comfortable accommodation and quality amenities, Niramaya Villa & Wellness Phang Nga welcomes its guests for an unforgettable holiday in Thailand. Si Phang Nga National Park lies in Phang... More
24/2 Moo 5, Koh Yao Noi Map
Book 30 Days In Advance & Save 15%
Remotely set on Phang Nga Bay amidst turquoise waters, Koyao Island Resort Phuket offers a tropical retreat for vacationers looking for a relaxing island getaway in Phuket. During leisure, guests... More
Offering luxurious and plush accommodations nestled amidst a tropical resort, Villa Thalanena makes for an ideal base for discerning travellers in a Krabi holiday. Patrons of this chic resort can... More
Koh Yao Yai Village Resort Phang Nga has a variety of facilities and activities for holiday travellers. It provides accommodation and friendly services in Phang Nga. It is situated in a unique... More
Refine your search
- Khao Phing Kan hotels
- Koh Yao Noi Island hotels
- Koh Yao Yai Island hotels
- Khlong Muang Beach hotels
- Iglesia ni Cristo hotels
- Blue Canyon Club hotels
- Khao Phra Thaeo Wildlife Sanctuary hotels
- Marriott's Phuket Beach Club hotels
- Ao Por hotels
- Krabi West Beaches hotels
- Ton Sai Waterfall hotels
- Nopparat Thara Beach hotels