Mini Siam hotels
Mini Siam is a bit of a misnomer, since over the years this roadside attraction in Pattaya, Thailand, has added a “World” section at the front of the park. The miniature models of Thai and other cultural monuments from around the world draw tourists from all over. The Mini Siam exhibits take about two hours to walk through, and you may get drinks, snacks and souvenirs at shops throughout the park. Unlike other attractions, Mini Siam is open after dark, and all the miniature buildings are illuminated. This is, of course, the most popular time to visit the park.
- Make sure to experience the reproduction of the Wat Phra Kaeo, or Temple of the Emerald Buddha; this Mini Siam feature is especially beautiful when illuminated at night.
- Stay into the evening for a demonstration of Pattaya and Thai traditional dancing; at dusk the exhibits take on the feel of a miniature fairyland.
- Stop at one of the shops in Mini Siam to pick up a souvenir of Pattaya to take home with you, or visit one of the two on-site restaurants that offer the Thai specialty known as “suki.”
Most international visitors to Thailand will fly into Bangkok’s Don Muage International Airport. Mini Siam is on Sukhumvit Road, the main highway at the north side of Pattaya, across from the Bangkok Pattaya Hospital. You may hire a car to drive yourself, or you may choose to take public transportation from the airport. Mini Siam is located near the bus station from Bangkok, and all the drivers of taxis and guide buses know how to find it. Be aware, the entrance accepts cash only, and costs for foreign tourists are double that for locals.
SunCity Pattaya Hotel invites travellers to a stylish hotel near the beach and within convenient distance of local attractions in this Thailand city popular with tourists. While in Pattaya,... More
3/300 moo 6 North Pattaya Road Map
Book 7 Days in advance & Save 5%
Featuring luxurious accommodations and up-to-date facilities, Mantra Pura Resort Pattaya creates a lavish retreat for discerning travellers visiting the beautiful Thai holiday destination. This... More
Another Fantastic Stay thanks
This stunning Pattaya hotel and our luxury serviced apartments are superbly located on Pratumnak Hill, which is one of the most sought after and prestigious areas in all of Pattaya. If you are... More
Phratamnak Soi 5 Nongprue, Banglamung, Map
Boasting top-of-the-class accommodations and stylish design set just across the beach, Centara Grand Phratamnak Pattaya makes for an ideal retreat for discerning travellers in this Thai... More
Good but not 5 star
Whether it is a weekend retreat or longer stay, Hotel J Pattaya is the right choice of accommodation, while visiting Pattaya. Sanctuary of Truth, which is just 3 kilometres from this hotel, is... More
The Siamese Hotel is a non-smoking luxury hotel, located in the heart of Thailand's beach destinations, North Pattaya. The hotel is inspired from the combination of gorgeousness, classic, and... More
Boasting supreme comfort and convenience, the Bella Villa Service Apartment invites you for an exciting holiday at Pattaya. GeneralThe hotel offers a well-appointed business centre as well as... More
Lantana Hotel Pattaya offers a pleasant stay for the guests with modern facilities and warm hospitality. This hotel is a peaceful choice for an unforgettable holiday. This property is only a... More
With comfortable accommodations and accessible location, Gulf Siam Hotel & Resort Pattaya offers a convenient retreat for travellers looking to enjoy a beach getaway in Pattaya. This... More
Refine your search
- Factory Outlet Mall Pattaya hotels
- Spa Silavadee hotels
- Loma Resort & Spa hotels
- Sanctuary of Truth hotels
- Bottle Museum hotels
- Tiffany's Show Pattaya hotels
- Alcazar Show Pattaya hotels
- Central Festival Pattaya Beach hotels
- The Million Years Stone Park & Pattaya Crocodile Farm hotels
- Pattaya Crocodile Farm hotels
- Mike Shopping Mall hotels
- Royal Garden Plaza Pattaya hotels