Rose Garden hotels
Although the Rose Garden is commonly known as one of the largest attractions of Bangkok, it is actually located outside the city in the Nakhon Pathom province. As its name implies, the park covers more than 70 acres of gardens, containing beautiful botanical species, such as roses, lilies, and trees. Along with its flora species, the garden is also home to notable fauna, including elephants and water buffaloes. Within the Rose Garden, guests can enjoy a traditional Asian meal at one of the many onsite restaurants. Since the attraction is open seven days a week, tourists can plan to visit on any day.
- To see traditional Thai performances such as boxing, sword fighting, and Thai wedding ceremonies, watch the Thai Cultural Dance Show that is held at the Rose Garden regularly.
- Tour the Rose Garden and get a look at the crafts that are handmade by native Bangkok artisans, including pottery, woven silks, and painted umbrellas.
- Take a boat ride to the garden’s organic farm and see the natural fruits and vegetables that are being grown in the Bangkok area.
International travellers flying into Bangkok can arrive at either one of two airports: Suvarnabhumi Airport or Don Muang Airport. Since both airports are located several kilometres away from Bangkok’s city centre, visitors will need to arrange for transportation from the airports to their hotels in the city. The Rose Garden, however, is about 30 kilometres from the city itself, so those hiring a car will have to drive about an hour to reach the garden’s beautiful botanical delights. Alternatively, visitors can book tours to the Rose Garden from several hotels, many of which include transportation to the garden.
Travellers can go on a nature retreat by booking a stay in the 70-acre rural property of Sampran Riverside Hotel. The community resort in Sampran offers relaxing accommodations and serene views of... More
Refine your search
- Royal Barge Museum hotels
- Wat Arun hotels
- Wat Mahathat hotels
- National Museum hotels
- Wat Phra Kaew hotels
- Wat Pho hotels
- Grand Palace hotels
- National Theatre hotels
- Sanam Luang hotels
- National Gallery Museum hotels
- Pak Khlong Talat hotels
- Wat Ratchabophit hotels