XinYi is a district in Taipei, Taiwan, located at the very heart of the city. This area was originally founded as a small village while under Japanese rule, but became part of the city in 1938. The district once consisted of nothing but wetlands, which became ideal construction sites once Taipei started to develop and expand. Now, XinYi is the financial, commercial, and entertainment capital of the city, and is known as the most cosmopolitan district in the city due to its skyscrapers, upscale shopping centres and chic restaurants.
- Climb to the 89th floor of the Taipei 101 building, one of the tallest buildings in the world, and you can enjoy amazing views of the XinYi district, as well as the rest of the city.
- Visit the massive Neo19 where you will find a diverse collection of restaurants, a health club, several bars and even a nightclub, making it the perfect place to spend a night out in Taipei.
- Catch the latest blockbuster movies from around the world at the Vieshow Cinemas, a 17-screen megaplex with state of the art theatres.
Taipei’s roads can be congested, so it is best to get to the XinYi district using public transportation or a taxi. The easiest way to get there is to use the Nangang or Wenshan lines of the Taipei Metro and get off at the Taipei 101/World Trade Centre station, which is centrally located in the district. From there, you can walk or take a cab the rest of the way to your destination. You will also find many bus routes from various locations around the city that service the XinYi district.
No.18, Songgao Rd., Xinyi Dist., Taipei Map
Room Only With Internet Access
HUMBLE SERVICE CULTUREHumble House Taipei is devoted to conveying the profound Asian culture with Humble House Taipei's warm and caring hospitality to guests. Hotel staff will greet goes to with... More
No. 90 Song Ren Road, XInYi District Map
Book 21 Days In Advance & Receive Discounted Rates
Home Hotel Taipei creates a cosy and welcoming environment for business and leisure travellers looking for relaxing stay in the bustling Taiwan capital. This elegant Taipei hotel places corporate... More
Set in the dynamic commercial district, Le Meridien Taipei Hotel offers a luxurious base for discriminating corporate and leisure travellers in Taiwan's capital. This edgy hotel places vacationers... More
Designed with fantastic inspiration and creativity, the The Tango Taipei XinYi is your peaceful base in a busy city, leading you to a whole new experience of elegance and glamour. GeneralIf your... More
Good for couples with car to have a nice time together
Assuring comfortable accommodation blended with quality service, this hotel makes you to enjoy all the privileges for an unforgettable stay. GeneralThe hotel offers well-appointed meeting rooms... More
Enrich House is conveniently located 3 minutes away by walk from MRT Taipei City Hall Station. Enrich House is where you can commute to Taipei World Trade Center and Taipei 101 during your business... More
W Taipei welcomes discerning business and leisure travellers to chic accommodations set in the busy downtown district of Xinyi. This luxury hotel in Taipei is within a stone's throw away from area... More
3F, No 468, Section. 4 , Xinyi Road. , Xinyi District , Map
With luxurious accommodations conveniently set near Xinyi business district and most city destinations, At Boutique Hotel Taipei makes for an ideal base for business travellers and tourists in the... More
great location, but room too small
Refine your search
- Taipei 101 hotels
- Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall hotels
- Taipei World Trade Center hotels
- Taipei Arena hotels
- Su Ho Memorial Paper Museum hotels
- National Taiwan University hotels
- Miramar Entertainment Park hotels
- Taipei Zoo hotels
- National Theatre and Concert Hall hotels
- Lin An Tai Ancestral House hotels
- Yangmingshan hotels
- Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall hotels