World-class cuisine, rave-worthy seafood, and a coastline that is accessible 24 hours a day, are amongst the reasons travellers cannot get enough of Landvetter, in Gothenburg. From shopping enthusiasts to museum lovers and nature lovers, travellers still buzz of their experiences on the clean waters and pristine sand. Landvetter is the ultimate family destination, a banquet for travellers, from couples seeking a romantic getaway to families looking for the ultimate family package. At dusk, the town’s original name "Vittr," which means fire, comes into play; from a distance, it resembles a flame that is hypnotizing.
- Sample the international delicacies and traditional Swedish seafood at sunset as you watch Landvetter ignite into a night flame.
- Walk the seashore in the morning and take in the magical purity of the air as the clean waters wash away at your feet.
- Spoil yourself and your loved ones by shopping in the international stores in Gothenburg with goodies that jet into the country by the minute via the international airport in Gothenburg-Landvetter.
International flights will find direct entry into the area through the Gothenburg- Landvetter Airport. At the airport, there are buses, Flygbussarna, and Swebus, which usually connect to all major locations in the entire Gothenburg area in approximately 40 minutes. The traffic is mostly smooth throughout the day and the airport has parking space for over 7,000 cars. Accommodation is available throughout the city for any budget, from cheap to expensive. From the hotels, transport can easily be organized to the various hotspots in Landvetter. Tour guides are also available to help visitors get around.
Refine your search
- Molnlycke hotels
- Partille hotels
- Museum of World Culture hotels
- Garda hotels
- Scandinavium hotels
- Universeum hotels
- Svenska Mässan hotels
- Liseberg hotels
- Johanneberg hotels
- Ullevi hotels
- Chalmers University of Technology hotels
- Gothenburg Concert Hall hotels