Salamanca Forum Resorthttp://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/Spain/Salamanca/Salamanca_Forum_Resort.h58500/
Salamanca Forum Resort Hotel Dona Brigida offers well-equipped conference rooms for organising your important events. The on-site recreational facilities include a well-equipped gymnasium, swimming pool, whirlpool as well as massage service. Golf enthusiasts can also indulge in the game of golf, which is available on-site.
Located on the banks of Tormes River, the Salamanca Forum Resort is 5 kilometres from the city centre and 115 kilometres from the airport.
- 5 km to the City Centre
- 115 km to the Airport
Guests can relish delicious cuisine in an elegant setting of the on-site restaurant. After a tiring day, you can unwind at the cosy bar with a refreshing drink.
Elegantly designed, the 208 spacious guestrooms are gracefully appointed and come with all the contemporary amenities, enabling you to relax and have a blissful sleep after a busy day.
Salamanca Forum Resort Rooms
- Standard Room
- Room (for single and double use) with twin beds or king size bed have individual heat and A/c. all have mini bar (with charge) and free deposit box (a deposit is needed). They all have bath amenities and hairdryer. All the rooms are ample and decorated in a modern way with free Internet access. Note: Free use of swimming pool in summer; free open-air parking and free press in the reception desk.
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Business centre
- Conference facilities
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Salamanca Forum Resort also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Villamayor de la Armuna.
- Nearby airports
- Villanubla International Airport - 130km.
- Area description
- Salamanca Forum Resort is a tourist resort located in privileged surroundings, next to Tormes River. It is just 5 kilometers far from the famous Main Square of Salamanca, in Villa Mayor municipality, famous for its decorative golden stone. It is surrounded by 72 hectares of vegetation that shape Golf Villa Mayor Course.
- El Mirador Restaurant
- Located in Salamanca Forum Resort, in the mezzanine of Dofia Brigida's hotel, it faces hole 18 of Villa Mayor Golf Course. El Mirador represents the highest gastronomy in Salamanca. Its gastronomic offer, ample and with great variety of flavors is composed of traditional dishes with a modern touch. Guests will find many different options to choose. Property invite you to visit its facilities, taste its dishes and enjoy its wonderful views while you savour "Ribera del Duero" or "Rioja" wines.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Salamanca Forum Resort
- All travelers (1) 4 / 5
- Hotel staff:
- No rating
Very good hotel.
Food was very
Very good hotel. Food was very good. Service in the bar could have been better. Service in the restaurant excellent especially the complimentary wine and water Good location but not easy to find from Villamayor
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
- No rating