The district of Vallecas, just a few kilometres southeast of the centre of Madrid, Spain’s capital city, is a forward thinking and colourful place that forms a thread in the country’s rich tapestry of contemporary and traditional locations. In place of current urban development the planners of this former Madrid village have created a unique ecological environment to guide their community into a sustainable and healthy future. The huge sporting complex on the Avenue de Albufera has facilities for tennis, basketball, swimming, and track and field.
- Visit the Eco Boulevard in Vallecas and be sure to take the SLR to see the unusual solution they’ve arrived at to create ecological balance in suburban Madrid.
- Catch a soccer game at Campo de Fútbol de Vallecas, home ground of Rayo Vallecano, and see how a Spanish team strikes for goal.
- Wrap your lips around the best pizza in the district at VK Vallecas Italian Restaurant, and get a taste of the cosmopolitan in suburban Madrid.
Madrid’s Barajas International Airport lies around 14 kilometres from Vallecas, and international travellers will find a good range of transport options to take them both into Madrid city and the heart of the Vallecas neighbourhood. Rail, bus, and taxi links are available into the city, and there are bus and metro stations linking Vallecas with the city. The nearest metro station to the Estadio de Vallecas is Portazgo on line 1, or there’s a bus that stops by the stadium. Taxis are available for travel in Vallecas, but it’s small enough to walk around if you have the leisure time.
- Barcelona hotels (436 hotels)
- Madrid hotels (351 hotels)
- Valencia hotels (86 hotels)
- Malaga hotels (40 hotels)
- Seville hotels (104 hotels)
- Granada hotels (96 hotels)
- Torrejon De Ardoz hotels (4 hotels)
- Torremolinos hotels (11 hotels)
- Pais Vasco hotels (7 hotels)
- L'Hospitalet de Llobregat hotels (6 hotels)
332 hotels near Vallecas
Cordial hospitality and top quality services are offered to guests Welcome Hostal Madrid. This property is ideal place to stay in while in Madrid. One of the must see tourist spot is... More
Silken Torre Garden Hotel Madrid provides you all the modern facilities and conveniences that are needed for a wonderful and enjoyable vacation. GeneralThe Garden Lounge is a bright, almost... More
Ayre Gran Colon Hotel Madrid offers 361 modern-designed guestrooms perfect for business travellers and holidaymakers looking for a relaxing getaway. Conveniently situated in Madrid, Spain, the... More
Providing courteous service and comfortable accommodation, this property makes your stay pleasant and relaxing one. GeneralFor a perfect relaxation, you can workout at the state-of-the-art... More
This is one of the most modern hotels in the city of Madrid. With the hotel's high technology fittings, it is sure to give you a unique experience. GeneralConference facilities are also available... More
Surrounded by the privacy and comfort of a refined Madrid's lifestyle, the Agumar Hotel is just the place for those seeking tranquillity blended with the comforts of home. GeneralFor your next... More
Claridge Hotel Madrid is an elegant hotel five minutes away from the centre of Spain's capital city where the business and shopping districts are located. The famous art triangle is just close by.... More
NH Madrid Sur offers perfect combination of comfort and functionality to make your stay in Madrid a pleasant one. GeneralFavourable parking facilities are also available on the premises of NH... More
Guests in a leisure or business visit in the Spain capital find suitable base at the tastefully appointed accommodations of Holiday Inn MADRID - CALLE ALCALA. Travellers at this inviting hotel in... More