Gran Via hotels
The Gran Via (Great Road) cuts directly through the centre of Madrid. Primarily known as a shopping district today, it was built in the early part of the 20th century, and connects Calle de Alcalá to Plaza de España. Gran Via reflects all the diversity of the architects who were responsible for its creation, and the magnificent architecture on display includes many colourful and spectacular buildings in an eclectic range of Art Deco, Neo-Mudéjar, and Vienna Secession styles, among others. The atmosphere along Gran Via, particularly as the sun goes down, is vibrant, exotic, and definitively cosmopolitan.
- Picture yourself buying popcorn and catching an oldie at one of the movie theatres lining the Plaza Del Callao.
- Splurge or window shop your way through the various malls, retail stores, eateries, and cafes that line both sides of the Gran Via shopping district, Madrid’s answer to New York’s Fifth Avenue.
- Point and click your camera at the statue of the Goddess Victory, high atop the majestic Edificio Metropolis located at the eastern end of Gran Via in Madrid.
Madrid Barajas International Airport is located close to Madrid, and transport into the Gran Via district is diverse and frequent. Taxis are abundant, or take the metro from Terminal 2 and change lines to go directly to Gran Via. The EMT bus from the airport runs into the city, where it’s possible to pick up a connecting bus. The only real way to see Gran Via is to take a leisurely stroll along its length, but if your feet are too tired, try the hop-on hop-off double-decker bus tour (blue route).
- Barcelona hotels (433 hotels)
- Madrid hotels (348 hotels)
- Valencia hotels (88 hotels)
- Seville hotels (104 hotels)
- Granada hotels (95 hotels)
- Torrejon De Ardoz hotels (4 hotels)
- Malaga hotels (40 hotels)
- Torremolinos hotels (9 hotels)
- Pais Vasco hotels (7 hotels)
- L'Hospitalet de Llobregat hotels (6 hotels)
42 hotels in Gran Via
With a peaceful ambience and serenity, the Regina Hotel Madrid with its elegant accommodation and convenient facilities makes the best place to stay. GeneralCentral location is combined with great... More
The hotel's impressive architecture plays an important role in its appeal; occupying one of the most emblematic buildings in Madrid which has a towering 53 metres of height and 14 floors; the hotel... More
Being a symbolic building of Madrid's Art Deco civil architecture, this property, which is nestled amid the tropical nature with serenity atmosphere is just the place to spend your wonderful... More
The Hotel Petit Palace Tres Cruces Madrid is proud to offer its guests with quality accommodation, which is well complemented by the excellent choice of facilities and furnishings, as well as the... More
Modernised with family atmosphere as well as welcoming nature, the elegant and charming Petit Palace Carmen Square offers beautiful installations and services to make it an ideal place for a... More
Featuring an elegant decor and warm hospitality, Exe Coloso welcomes you for an unforgettable vacation. GeneralConference facilities are also available at the hotel for the guests travelling on... More
Whether you come to Madrid for business or pleasure, Iberostar Las Letras Gran Via offers a friendly atmosphere and makes your stay a pleasant one. GeneralIberostar Las Letras Gran Via offers... More
Offering comfortable accommodation and convenient facilities, the Regente Hotel provides you with all of the quality amenities to make your stay in Madrid a memorable one. GeneralThe hotel stands... More
With a unique atmosphere, special hospitality and convenient facilities, the Maria Elena Palace Hotel Madrid offers excellent accommodation that makes you to feel at home. GeneralThe hotel's... More