Campo del Moro hotels
Campo del Moro
Fondly known as Field of the Moor, Campo del Moro of Madrid is a wonderful green garden spot blessed with breathtaking views, where you will find exquisite peacocks walking proudly in its midst, along with children playing in its park. It has been certified as a historic and artistic site since 1931, and is known for its grand mixture of Neo-Gothic, Romantic and even Tyrolean motifs among its architectural features. The Campo del Moro is situated at the Paseo de la Virgen del Puerto, and admission to its grounds is free.
- With carvings chiseled into white marble, the Fountain of the Tritons boasts of the four tritons from myth, which are sculpted at its base.
- View the Source of Shells in Madrid’s Campo del Moro, which was sculpted by Manuel Alvarez Greek and Francisco Gutierrez Arribas, and features mythological characters in white marble.
- A visit to Campo del Moro is incomplete without a visit to the Royal Palace of Madrid, which serves as the official residence for the Spanish Royal Family, although it is mostly utilized for certain state ceremonies currently.
It is not difficult to find Campo del Moro with the easily accessible network of bus and train services. The main option one could take for travel is via the Metro service, Madrid’s underground train service. One will need to alight at the Principe Piostation to get to Campo del Moro. Another alternative via public transport is to take buses numbered 26, 33, 39, 41, 138 or 500, which will stop a short distance from the grounds. Travel by taxi is somewhat more expensive but offers more comfort for those who have difficulty getting around by other means.
Cities in Spain
- Barcelona hotels (433 hotels)
- Madrid hotels (358 hotels)
- Valencia hotels (88 hotels)
- Granada hotels (95 hotels)
- Seville hotels (105 hotels)
- Malaga hotels (39 hotels)
- Torremolinos hotels (9 hotels)
- Pais Vasco hotels (8 hotels)
- L'Hospitalet de Llobregat hotels (7 hotels)
- Caleta de Fuste hotels (1 hotel)
339 hotels near Campo del Moro
With a peaceful ambience and serenity, the Regina Hotel Madrid with its elegant accommodation and convenient facilities makes the best place to stay. GeneralCentral location is combined with great... More
Stylish and sophisticated, Eurostars Plaza Mayor makes for an ideal starting point for exploring heritage-rich Madrid. From this centrally located hotel, tourists can walk to Plaza de Espana and... More
Featuring an elegant decor and warm hospitality, Exe Coloso welcomes you for an unforgettable vacation. GeneralConference facilities are also available at the hotel for the guests travelling on... More
Delivering 4-star accommodations in the heart of the city is Hotel Opera Madrid. Guests can take advantage of its close proximity to famous attractions such as the Royal Palace and Convent of Las... More
Providing both personal service and elegant comfort, the Liabeny Hotel Madrid offers the kind of warm hospitality, inviting atmosphere and topnotch services that are sure to please business and... More
Eric Vokel Madrid Suites Hotel creatively highlights traditional Nordic design with sleek furnishings and a laid-back Mediterranean ambience, fit for travellers visiting vibrant Madrid. While in... More
Boasting an unbeatable location, the Best Western Carlos V Hotel Madrid with its modern comforts, convenient facilities and top-class service will certainly make your stay pleasant and relaxing... More
Splendom Suites Gran Via features tastefully furnished apartments conveniently positioned in the heart of Madrid within walking distance to the upscale shopping and commercial street of Gran Via.... More
Offering an utmost comfort, convenience and quality service, this property makes you to feel at home. GeneralThe hotel offers well-appointed meeting rooms that cater to your important business and... More