Barajas airport hotels
Barajas Airport Madrid
Barajas Airport in Madrid, Spain, is located about 12kilometres from the city centre and is the largest and most frequented airport in the country. International flights from all over the world arrive daily, so it’s a vibrant and busy place, and a great place to experience when first entering this exotic and warm country. Barajas Airport offers banking and business facilities, and there are retail and dining opportunities throughout both modern terminals. Madrid is located in the very heart of Spain, and from there the entire country is accessible via the many modes of transport available on the ground.
- Get a taste of the serene just a short distance from the bustle of Barajas Airport in El Capricho Park, a classically landscaped garden complete with artificial lake, river, and island.
- Snap a close up picture of Madrid’s largest international flight facility, Barajas Airport, from the air, an impressive addition to the holiday photo album.
- Ride a bus into Madrid and see a traditional bullfight before dining at an authentic Spanish restaurant, complete with solo guitar – Spain’s national instrument.
Most countries around the globe host flights to Barajas Airport in Madrid, and the ones that don't are easily connected, as stops on so many common international routes are included on the list. Barajas Airport is just 12 kilometres east of Madrid City, and is accessible via a multitude of transport options. Trains run on the metro line into town every 5 minutes between 6am and 2am, and there is also a regular bus service. To avoid the language barrier, book a taxi in advance in your native language, and travel simply and quickly from Barajas Airport to wherever you’re headed.
- Barcelona hotels (433 hotels)
- Madrid hotels (353 hotels)
- Valencia hotels (88 hotels)
- Seville hotels (105 hotels)
- Granada hotels (96 hotels)
- Malaga hotels (39 hotels)
- Torremolinos hotels (9 hotels)
- L'Hospitalet de Llobregat hotels (6 hotels)
- Caleta de Fuste hotels (1 hotel)
- Marbella hotels (32 hotels)
66 hotels near Barajas airport
Being an oasis of relaxation, this property offers a pleasant ambience, high standards of comfort and convenient facilities for business as well as leisure travellers. GeneralFor your social or... More
Located in a quiet residential area close to the International Airport Madrid, Melia Barajas Hotel Madrid is perfectly communicated to all major sights. General Melia Barajas also offers 14... More
Featuring an elegant decor and warm hospitality, Best Western Villa de Barajas Hotel Madrid welcomes you for an unforgettable vacation. GeneralDuring leisure, you can relax at the lounge, which is... More
Be Live City Airport Madrid Diana is a graceful property in a quiet area, offering modern accommodations and facilities to make your stay in Madrid a pleasant one. GeneralBe Live City Airport... More
Offering cosy and personalised services, High Tech Madrid Hotel Aeropuerto is an ideal place for business and leisure travellers. GeneralHigh Tech Madrid Aeropuerto Hotel offers well-appointed... More
If you are planning for a particular holiday destination at Madrid, then De Los Reyes Hotel is the perfect place for you to reside. LocationConveniently located in San Sebastian with easy access... More
The Axor Feria Hotel Madrid is placed next to the the Barajas Airport, the IFEMA Exhibition Centre and is in vicinity to shopping, museums, restaurants, clubs, Hospital Tavera, Plaza Monumental De... More
Featuring a marvellous location and a relaxed friendly atmosphere, the Axor Barajas Hotel Madrid, is an ideal spot for an enjoyable vacation. This hotel offers comfortable accommodation and... More
Stay at the Husa Nuevo Boston Madrid Hotel and take pleasure in all the top notch services and facilities it offers to make your stay a truly comfy and a memorable one. GeneralHost your big event... More