The tourist magnet Mijas Costa has always managed to leave a lasting impression on its visitors with its breathtaking beaches and scenic mountain views. This coastal section is part of the municipality of Mijas, in the Spanish region of Costa del Sol, Malaga. It covers 12 lovely villages that are set along the 12 kilometre coastline. Mijas Costa's villages boast modern facilities including various sophisticated accommodation options like resorts and villas. On top of the idyllic weather, this region also offers water activities such as jet skiing, windsurfing, and water skiing.
- Explore the La Cala de Mijas; the central village of Mijas Costa is home to some of the most spectacular beaches in the Costa del Sol region.
- Relax and grab dinner at one of the local bars, which are built on the beach and are popular for their local wine and fresh seafood cuisine.
- Head out to El Barratillo; the famous street market in Mijas Costa, Costa del Sol, held every Wednesday and Saturday, features a number of stalls that offer various products such as vegetables, fruits, clothes, plants, and craftwork.
Mijas Costa is just a 20-minute drive from the village proper called Mijas Pueblo, in Costa del Sol. Visitors from Malaga airport can hire a taxi or a private shuttle service directly to Mijas Costa. Public transport from the airport include a regular bus that goes to Fuengirola town, and a train service that leaves for Malaga town every 15 minutes, from the area outside the airport's arrival hall. From these towns (Fuengirola and Malaga), visitors can take a bus link to their destination. The Marbella Bus No 220, from Fuengirola's main terminal, stops at La Cala de Mijares.
- Barcelona hotels (439 hotels)
- Madrid hotels (351 hotels)
- Granada hotels (96 hotels)
- Valencia hotels (86 hotels)
- Seville hotels (104 hotels)
- Malaga hotels (40 hotels)
- Torremolinos hotels (11 hotels)
- L'Hospitalet de Llobregat hotels (6 hotels)
- Yaiza hotels (1 hotel)
- Puerto de la Cruz hotels (4 hotels)
16 hotels in Mijas
With well-furnished self-catering accommodations set close to the Spanish coast, Los Amigos Beach Club Apartments Costa Del Sol makes for an ideal destination for discerning travellers on a Costa... More
Boasting a tranquil ambience and comfortable accommodation, this property is an ideal place for an unforgettable stay in Costa Del Sol. GeneralYou can workout at the state-of-the-art gymnasium,... More
The hotel with its typical Andalusian architecture and tranquillity is ideal for all types of travellers, especially touring groups and is also a perfect base from which to explore all of... More
Superbly designed with landscaped gardens, tropical trees and waterfalls, the Grangefield Oasis Hotel Mijas offering impressive service and inviting atmosphere is an ideal retreat for an indulgent... More
The Las Gaviotas Club Resort Mijas is ideal for those looking for a quiet and relaxing holiday in a superb location offering stunning sea views. GeneralDuring leisure, you can explore the... More
Offering a unique level of comfort as well as warm welcome in a sophisticated setting, this inviting hotel provides the stunning backdrop for a perfect mix of comfort and casual elegance. General... More
C/ Viento Del Sur. Urb. Riviera Del Sol. Map
The Los Flamencos Villas Mijas is your doorway to an exquisite destination, featuring a beautiful location, pleasing hospitality and comfortable accommodation. You are invited to experience a... More
A perfect place in the city of Mijas, the El Porton Resort Apartments Mijas offers excellent services and convenient facilities for a relaxing stay. GeneralRecreational facilities such as the... More
If you are planning for a particular holiday destination at Costa Del Sol, then Gran Costa Del Sol Hotel Mijas is the perfect place for you to reside close to the beach. GeneralA journey to Costa... More