Benalmadena, Costa del Sol
Benalmadena is a gorgeous coastal area situated on the water in Costa del Sol. Beautiful beaches and a vibrant nightlife abound, making this region of Spain a popular holiday destination for visitors from all over the world. Whether enjoying breathtaking views of the sea whilst lounging on one of the beaches or doing some world class shopping, Benalmadena has something to offer for everyone. The fabulous cuisine that can be found in the area is not to be missed either. Book a trip to Benalmadena for an amazing time that won't soon be forgotten.
- Head to the Benalmadena Marina and catch a boat out for dolphin watching or fishing, followed by a wonderful walk around the marina for some shopping and lunch at a quaint cafe.
- Take a sightseeing tour bus to the Tivoli World stop and then ride a cable car to the top of the mountain for magnificent views of Costa del Sol.
- Cross the Costa del Sol hanging bridge and enjoy a night on the town at Picassos Show Bar, with its affordable drinks and exciting atmosphere.
Costa del Sol is easy to manoeuvre since public transportation is so convenient and numerous. The nearest airport is the Magala Airport, where a car or train will need to be taken the last few miles on to Benalmadena. A taxi can be taken from terminal 2 at the airport and costs around 29 Euros. The least expensive and fastest way to get there from the airport is to take a train which runs along the coast to the Arroyo de la Miel stop in Benalmadena. The local bus service is run by the Malaga Metropolitan Transport Consortium and has numerous regular routes in and out of Benalmadena.
- Barcelona hotels (436 hotels)
- Madrid hotels (353 hotels)
- Valencia hotels (89 hotels)
- Granada hotels (96 hotels)
- Seville hotels (105 hotels)
- Torremolinos hotels (9 hotels)
- Malaga hotels (40 hotels)
- Torrejon De Ardoz hotels (4 hotels)
- Pais Vasco hotels (7 hotels)
- L'Hospitalet de Llobregat hotels (6 hotels)
23 hotels in Benalmadena
Offering a favourable location and comfortable accommodation, this property welcomes you for an unforgettable vacation. GeneralFor sports lovers, this property offers volley ball, basketball,... More
Excellent location with warm and friendly atmosphere as well as good quality service is what Royal Oasis Club At Pueblo Quinta Resort has to offer you to make sure that you and your family have a... More
Avenida Antonio Machado, n 60 Map
Offering luxury accommodations fused with the relaxing features of a spa and boutique, Vincci Seleccion Aleysa Hotel Boutique & Spa Costa Del Sol makes for an ideal retreat for holidaymakers... More
Mac Puerto Marina Benalmadena Costa Del Sol welcomes discerning travellers with elegant accommodations set close to the white sandy beaches and clear waters of Costa Del Sol. While in this part of... More
Travel away from the bustle of urban living by booking a stay in the comfortable and inviting spaces of Sahara Sunset Club Apartments Benalmadena. Aside from enjoying various water activities at... More
Flatotel International Apartments Benalmadena offers self-catering studio, and 1 to 3 bedroom apartments. The bright airy units overlook the ocean. The traditional white-washed houses of the... More
Sunset Beach Club Hotel Benalmadena is a beachfront resort offering an abundance of recreational activities and dining options. The wide sandy beach is the focal point here, with a 700-metre... More
Situated right on the beach and surrounded by beautiful palm trees and tropical plants, the THB Torrequebrada Hotel Benalmadena is an ideal place to spend your relaxing holidays. GeneralThis hotel... More
Holiday Polynesia Hotel Benalmadena brings a luxurious taste of the Polynesian islands to the Mediterranean. This unique theme hotel has three different areas inside: Bora Bora, Samoa and Easter... More