Iberostar Royal Andalushttp://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/Spain/Cadiz/Iberostar_Royal_Andalus.h314474/
Want to see what guests are saying about this hotel? Click here to read all reviews
GeneralWith its modern and elegant facilities, Iberostar Royal Andalus is the ideal venue to hold your business meetings, which can cater up to 300 people. This hotel offers health, beauty and relaxation services at the massage centre, sauna and Caprice Wellness Centre Spa. Wi-Fi access is also available.
LocationThe Iberostar Royal is placed between the eight kilometres long La Barrosa beach and a 36-hole golf course surrounded by majestic pine trees. Within easy reach of the property are cities such as Jerez, Cadiz and, Seville, as well as the beautiful traditional white villages of Andalusia. The town of Chiclana de la Frontera is just 8 kilometres away.
DiningSavour a full of flavours yet humble meals in the just right ambience of the restaurant at Iberostar Andalus. Make your evening special by sipping your favourite cocktails with family and friends.
RoomsThe hotel offers 413 comfortable and spacious rooms, all with sea views from their balconies, ensuring you spend the holiday of your dreams at Chiclana de la Frontera.
Iberostar Royal Andalus Rooms
- Double Room Sea View
- The double rooms with sea view at the IBEROSTAR Royal Andalus Hotel bring you closer to a 9km-long golden sand beach which you can make out from your 9m2 terrace. Plus all the comfort, rest and services you are looking for. Twin beds, fully equipped bathroom with bathtub and exclusive IBEROSTAR toiletries, air conditioning, telephone, safe deposit box ($), Free Wi-Fi,satellite TV, mini-bar ($) and many other things.
- Junior Suite
- A 45m2 room and a 25m2 terrace are waiting for you in the junior suites at the IBEROSTAR Royal Andalus Hotel. An elegant and comfortable space for guests who want special accommodation on La Barrosa Beach. Junior suites have a double bed or twin beds, an ample sitting room, satellite TV, mini-bar, air conditioning, safe deposit box ($), bathroom with bathtub and shower, exclusive IBEROSTAR toiletries, Free Wi-Fi, telephone, views of the sea...
- The suites provide the most exclusive accommodation at the IBEROSTAR Royal Andalus Hotel. They are ideal for couples, honeymooners and guests celebrating special occasions. They have a huge bedroom with great views from the bed, a separate sitting room, a comfortable sofa bed, a fabulous terrace with views of the sea and the garden, satellite TV, air conditioning, safe deposit box ($), telephone, mini-bar ($), Free Wi-Fi and a fully equipped bathroom with bathtub and shower, plus exclusive IBEROSTAR toiletries. Style and comfort at their best in our senior suites overlooking the sea.
- Double Room
- Discover the comfortable double rooms at the IBEROSTAR Royal Andalus Hotel and enjoy the peace they can give you during your holiday on La Barrosa Beach. Classic and stylish, our double rooms feature twin beds, fully equipped bathroom with bathtub and exclusive IBEROSTAR toiletries, terrace, air conditioning, great views, telephone, satellite TV, safe deposit box ($), mini-bar ($) and Free Wi-Fi. All you need for your holiday.
- All inclusive
- Free internet
- Indoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Fitness centre or spa
- All inclusive
- Childcare Service
- In-Room Safe
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Free internet
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Iberostar Royal Andalus also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Address Novo Sancti Petri 11130, Chiclana de la Frontera - Cdiz, Spain Coordinates Longitude: -6.1664 Latitude: 36.349
- Nearby airports
- From Jerez Airport. Distance 40 miles
- Area description
- The Iberostar Royal Andalus is situated between the 8 kilometre long La Barrosa beach and a 36-hole golf course surrounded by majestic pine trees. The town of Chiclana de la Frontera is just 8 kilometres away. Within easy reach of the hotel are cities such as Jerez, Cadiz and, Seville, as well as the beautiful traditional white villages of Andalusia.
- Meeting Info
- The Royal Andalus is the ideal venue in which to hold your business meetings, with its modern, elegant facilities which can cater for any number between 15 and 300 people. The many advantages include its privileged setting right on the beach on the Costa de la Luz, its proximity to a number of top golf courses, its excellent transport links and the appeal of the beautiful Cadiz villages nearby. The Iberostar Royal Andalus has state-of-the-art facilities which will ensure that your business meetings are held in the best possible setting with the levels of comfort that characterise our hotel. If you wish to organise any type of event or incentive package, our team of professionals will be pleased to assist you to ensure that everything goes according to plan.
- Al-Andalus Buffet Restaurant
- The main restaurant of the hotel with buffet service and a wide variety of meats, fish, salads, cheeses, cold cuts, fruits and desserts. Open from 7:30am to 10:30am, 1:30pm to 3:30pm, from 6:30pm to 9:30pm (winter) and 7:00pm to 10:00pm (in summer). Men must wear long trousers in the restaurant.
- Alameda Grill Restaurant
- Adjoining the main restaurant, which also has a buffet service. Opened in high season, from 8:30pm to 10:30pm. Men must wear long trousers in the restaurant.
- Manolete Restaurant
- This la carte restaurant boasts the best cuisine of Andalus and Cadiz. It specializes in fresh fish and all kinds of rice. At night, signature cuisine without losing the Andalusian flavour. Open in summer from 1:30pm to 3:30pm and from 8:00pm to 11:00pm. Men must wear long trousers in the restaurant.
- SeaSoul Beach Restaurant
- Open for lunch from 1:00pm to 4:00pm and on the beach from 11:00am until evening. It has a nice chill out atmosphere in the evening. The ideal place to enjoy the sunset whilst sipping a cocktail.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.