Tibidabo is a mountain overlooking the entire Barcelona on the north side, at a height of 512 meters; it is the largest peak in the Serra de Collserola, the coastal range of Catalan. Visitors come from all over the world for the breathtaking views of the city and countryside, as well as some of the attractions in the area. Located here among other sites is the Temple de SagratCor, one of the most famous of all the churches in Spain, an amusement park, cafes, places to eat and drink, and fairgrounds. Mount Tibidabo is a great place for those looking for adventure and fun during their visit to Barcelona.
- Enjoy the unlimited views for great panoramic shots from Tibidabo, where you can see the wonderful rolling landscape of Barcelona and its surrounding regions.
- Take your family to the delightful Tibidabo Amusement Park, the oldest in Barcelona, and ride the many family friendly rides including the Pirate ship, Hurricane, and the Russian Mountain.
- Visit the Temple de SagratCor, built amazingly at the summit of TibidaboBarcelona, and then enjoy lunch at the Tibidabo Sky Walk.
The best way to get to Tibidabo if you’re already in Barcelona is to ride the TramviaBlau halfway up the mountain, where you can take a funicular train to the top of the mountain. On the tram you can even plan where to go next, as you can see nearly the entire city from here. Air travellers will arrive at El Prat International Airport, where they will need to utilize public transport or taxi services to get to Mount Tibidabo, on the other side of Barcelona. Cycling or walking to this location might be too difficult, but once there, the view will be worth it.
- Barcelona hotels (433 hotels)
- Madrid hotels (353 hotels)
- Valencia hotels (88 hotels)
- Malaga hotels (39 hotels)
- Granada hotels (96 hotels)
- Seville hotels (105 hotels)
- Torremolinos hotels (9 hotels)
- Pais Vasco hotels (7 hotels)
- L'Hospitalet de Llobregat hotels (6 hotels)
- Caleta de Fuste hotels (1 hotel)
412 hotels near Tibidabo
Assuring exceptional level of guest service, convenience and value, the Gran Hotel La Florida Barcelona is an ideal base for business and leisure travellers. GeneralThe Gran Hotel offers meeting... More
Ronda Lesseps Hotel offers a modern design and tasteful furnishings to ensure guests an enjoyable stay in Barcelona. General Favourable parking space is also available at the premises for your... More
The property with its comfortable accommodation and convenient facilities is an ideal base for experiencing an exciting and adventurous vacation in the city of Barcelona. GeneralThe hotel provides... More
This unique hostel covers 24 hectares (59 acres) in the privileged setting of Collserola Park, the largest metropolitan park in the world, just a 20 minute train journey from central... More
A warm, smart and quiet property, Eurostars Mitre Hotel Barcelona offers the best facilities and services so as to ensure the complete comfort of the guests. LocationThe excellent situation of the... More
Offering comfortable accommodation and convenient facilities, the Husa Pedralbes Hotel is an ideal place to spend your relaxing vacation. General Conference facilities are available for people... More
Its impeccable interior, with unusual murals by Arts and Claus in its reception area and restaurant, exemplify the high standards of Silken St. Gervasi Hotel Barcelona. LocationThe Silken St.... More
Being an ideal place in the city of Barcelona, this hotel offers a warm welcome, pleasant ambience and convenient facilities to make your stay a memorable one. GeneralThe hotel offers... More
Aparthotel Bertran Barcelona known for its quality amenities, superb dining choices, excellent accommodation and well connected location is a right choice of destination, while visiting Barcelona.... More