Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família hotels
Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Familia
The Temple of Expiatori de la Sagrada Familia is a church in Barcelona, Spain that is considered one of the greatest architectural masterpieces of the city. The elaborate Roman Catholic church was designed by famed architect Antoni Gaudi, who passed away during its early stages of construction. Thus, though construction on the Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Familia began in 1882, it is not yet finished, with conservative estimations pegging its completion around 2026, making the church with its trademark spires and ornate façade one of the longest-running architectural projects in modern history.
- Visit the museum on the ground floor of the Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Familia in Barcelona to see interesting exhibits about the construction process that has gone on for more than 100 years.
- Take the lift up the Nativity and Passion Facades of the magnificent Sagrada Familia to see spectacular views of the city of Barcelona below as well as the ornate designs of the towers and spires.
- Check out the nave and the fantastic details on the ceiling, which was designed to mirror trees and branches, as well as visit the crypt of Antoni Gaudi.
The city of Barcelona is easy to get around using the public transport system. There are two metro stations situated close to the Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Familia, both named Sagrada Família but on two different subway lines. One station services the L5 line, and the other is on the L2 line. The Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Familia is just a couple of city block from Avinguda Diagonal, one of the main arteries of the city, and a 20-minute stroll from the Barcelona-Clot-Arago and Barcelona-Passeig de Gracia railway stations.
- Barcelona hotels (433 hotels)
- Madrid hotels (348 hotels)
- Valencia hotels (88 hotels)
- Seville hotels (104 hotels)
- Granada hotels (95 hotels)
- Torrejon De Ardoz hotels (4 hotels)
- Malaga hotels (40 hotels)
- Torremolinos hotels (9 hotels)
- Pais Vasco hotels (7 hotels)
- L'Hospitalet de Llobregat hotels (6 hotels)
413 hotels near Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família
Explore the heritage-rich and vibrant Barcelona with convenience by staying at the hip and centrally set Generator Hostel Barcelona. Vacationers at this cosy hostel can easily head to top-rated... More
Travellers in a Barcelona trip find convenient base at the comfortable accommodations and central location of Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel. Visitors at this cosy hostel can first stop by the famous... More
Silken Gran Hotel Havana Barcelona welcomes travellers to stylish accommodations housed in a historic building from 1800s in the heart of Barcelona, Spain. General Silken Gran Hotel Havana... More
Be it for short or extended stays, travellers find can ideal base in Sixtyfour Apartments, offering contemporary self-contained units set in the heart of heritage-rich Barcelona. These city centre... More
Housed in a contemporary architecture teeming with top-notch facilities and fused with an inviting ambience, Hotel Royal Passeig De Gracia Barcelona creates an ideal base for discerning travellers... More
Hotel Indigo BARCELONA - PLAZA CATALUNYA invites leisure and business travellers to chic accommodations and convenient access to Barcelona local spots. While in this side of Spain, holidaymakers... More
A luxury hotel listed as a landmark building, Casa Fuster Hotel Barcelona caters to guests' requirements by providing maximum attention to details. This hotel offers easy access to renowned... More
Offering a friendly, home-style hospitality and comfortable accommodation, the El Palace Hotel is place in Barcelona where you can treat yourself to the best. GeneralThe Palace has attractive... More
Located in the heart of Barcelona, Vincci Gala hotel offers luxurious rooms in a protected 19th-century palace. Free Wi-Fi is available.The orginal facade, floor and central staircase of this... More