Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família hotels
Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Familia
The Temple of Expiatori de la Sagrada Familia is a church in Barcelona, Spain that is considered one of the greatest architectural masterpieces of the city. The elaborate Roman Catholic church was designed by famed architect Antoni Gaudi, who passed away during its early stages of construction. Thus, though construction on the Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Familia began in 1882, it is not yet finished, with conservative estimations pegging its completion around 2026, making the church with its trademark spires and ornate façade one of the longest-running architectural projects in modern history.
- Visit the museum on the ground floor of the Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Familia in Barcelona to see interesting exhibits about the construction process that has gone on for more than 100 years.
- Take the lift up the Nativity and Passion Facades of the magnificent Sagrada Familia to see spectacular views of the city of Barcelona below as well as the ornate designs of the towers and spires.
- Check out the nave and the fantastic details on the ceiling, which was designed to mirror trees and branches, as well as visit the crypt of Antoni Gaudi.
The city of Barcelona is easy to get around using the public transport system. There are two metro stations situated close to the Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Familia, both named Sagrada Família but on two different subway lines. One station services the L5 line, and the other is on the L2 line. The Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Familia is just a couple of city block from Avinguda Diagonal, one of the main arteries of the city, and a 20-minute stroll from the Barcelona-Clot-Arago and Barcelona-Passeig de Gracia railway stations.
- Barcelona hotels (436 hotels)
- Madrid hotels (353 hotels)
- Valencia hotels (89 hotels)
- Seville hotels (105 hotels)
- Granada hotels (96 hotels)
- Torrejon De Ardoz hotels (4 hotels)
- Malaga hotels (40 hotels)
- Torremolinos hotels (9 hotels)
- Pais Vasco hotels (7 hotels)
- L'Hospitalet de Llobregat hotels (6 hotels)
418 hotels near Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família
Explore the heritage-rich and vibrant Barcelona with convenience by staying at the hip and centrally set Generator Hostel Barcelona. Vacationers at this cosy hostel can easily head to top-rated... More
Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona boasts a city central location, surrounded by Gaudi monuments and excellent shopping venues. Casa Batllo and Casa Comalat - overlooking Avinguda Diagonal are fine... More
Europark Hotel Barcelona offers quality accommodation which brings together style, space and comfort for an enjoyable stay. This hotel with its exclusive location permits quick access to the... More
Housed in a contemporary architecture teeming with top-notch facilities and fused with an inviting ambience, Hotel Royal Passeig De Gracia Barcelona creates an ideal base for discerning travellers... More
Despite its size, the Hotel Glories with a family atmosphere always tries to introduce the new elements and technological advances that emerge in the hotel industry step by step and remain ideal by... More
Whether in Barcelona for business or leisure, travellers find a suitable base at MH Sagrada Familia Apartments Barcelona. This property offers comfortable accommodations and ideal location in the... More
Set in the heart of colourful Barcelona, within convenient distance from Fira de Barcelona, La Sagrada Familia and Barcelona Cathedral, SM Hotel Sant Antoni Barcelona creates an ideal starting... More
Whether in Barcelona for business or leisure, travellers find an ideal base in the conveniently located accommodations of Sensation Sagrada Familia Apartment Barcelona. While in the capital city of... More
Acta Ink 606 Hotel Barcelona offers contemporary accommodations perfect for business and leisure trips in this side of Catalonia. The chic hotel places holidaymakers within close proximity to the... More