Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família hotels
Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Familia
The Temple of Expiatori de la Sagrada Familia is a church in Barcelona, Spain that is considered one of the greatest architectural masterpieces of the city. The elaborate Roman Catholic church was designed by famed architect Antoni Gaudi, who passed away during its early stages of construction. Thus, though construction on the Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Familia began in 1882, it is not yet finished, with conservative estimations pegging its completion around 2026, making the church with its trademark spires and ornate façade one of the longest-running architectural projects in modern history.
- Visit the museum on the ground floor of the Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Familia in Barcelona to see interesting exhibits about the construction process that has gone on for more than 100 years.
- Take the lift up the Nativity and Passion Facades of the magnificent Sagrada Familia to see spectacular views of the city of Barcelona below as well as the ornate designs of the towers and spires.
- Check out the nave and the fantastic details on the ceiling, which was designed to mirror trees and branches, as well as visit the crypt of Antoni Gaudi.
The city of Barcelona is easy to get around using the public transport system. There are two metro stations situated close to the Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Familia, both named Sagrada Família but on two different subway lines. One station services the L5 line, and the other is on the L2 line. The Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Familia is just a couple of city block from Avinguda Diagonal, one of the main arteries of the city, and a 20-minute stroll from the Barcelona-Clot-Arago and Barcelona-Passeig de Gracia railway stations.
- Barcelona hotels (435 hotels)
- Madrid hotels (353 hotels)
- Valencia hotels (88 hotels)
- Malaga hotels (40 hotels)
- Granada hotels (96 hotels)
- Seville hotels (105 hotels)
- Torremolinos hotels (9 hotels)
- Pais Vasco hotels (7 hotels)
- L'Hospitalet de Llobregat hotels (6 hotels)
- Caleta de Fuste hotels (1 hotel)
414 hotels near Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família
Silken Gran Hotel Havana Barcelona welcomes travellers to stylish accommodations housed in a historic building from 1800s in the heart of Barcelona, Spain. General Silken Gran Hotel Havana... More
A luxury hotel listed as a landmark building, Casa Fuster Hotel Barcelona caters to guests' requirements by providing maximum attention to details. This hotel offers easy access to renowned... More
Set in a beautiful modernist building, MH Apartments Tetuan Barcelona makes for a suitable starting point and an ideal haven with its convenient city centre location and self-contained... More
Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona boasts a city central location, surrounded by Gaudi monuments and excellent shopping venues. Casa Batllo and Casa Comalat - overlooking Avinguda Diagonal are fine... More
Located in the heart of Barcelona, Vincci Gala hotel offers luxurious rooms in a protected 19th-century palace. Free Wi-Fi is available.The orginal facade, floor and central staircase of this... More
Travellers in a Barcelona trip find convenient base at the comfortable accommodations and central location of Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel. Visitors at this cosy hostel can first stop by the famous... More
Claris Hotel Barcelona offers its visitors an ideal combination of comfortable accommodation and modern meeting and recreational facilities. Barcelona Egyptian Museum is an ideal place to admire... More
Offering elegant accommodation accompanied with refined hospitality, the Hesperia Carlit Hotel invites travellers for an exciting stay in Barcelona. GeneralThe well-appointed business centre... More
Featuring contemporary accommodations housed in a late 19th century palace, Hotel Gran Via makes for an ideal base for visitors looking to explore the vibrant city of Barcelona. Travellers can... More